Well lads, my Robinhood account is finally approved, what stocks should I jump on for big gainz?

Well lads, my Robinhood account is finally approved, what stocks should I jump on for big gainz?

Other urls found in this thread:

presstelegraph.com/2016/08/26/novogen-limited-ads-nasdaqnvgn-short-interest-decreased-by-25-23/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ESI

JNUG. That's what I'm in because Monday I think it'll rise. Why do I think that? Not even I know.

Dafuk. ESI went down 65% on Friday, why is it a good idea to buy? Enlighten me senpai

NVGN

Dude hell no. OP don't listen to these guys. NVGN only trades 70,000$ a day. You'll never get out.

What's your average ROI?

That's exactly why you should buy it. FDA will accept IND application sometime in the next two weeks and there will be a huge volume spike which will equate to a huge price spike.

But hey, miss out if you want. I won't be.

I just looked into it. ESI is ITT Technical Institute. The Department of Education just REKT the living fuck out of them by saying ITT Tech students can no longer qualify for Federal Student Loans to go there.

ITT Technical Institute is DEAD. There is no recovering. If students can't get loans to go there, they won't go there!

279% this year. But that means I went from 200$ to 558$ so...I'm no pro

Guess I'm in for JNUG.

Sorry in advance if it doesn't go up on monday, but I'm in it too so we'd both lose. In the end, do your own thing, good luck.

SWHC

People getting freaked out by this election + yuuuge increase in gun sales + potential army contract + earnings next week

Did I mention they make a brand of the AR 15 which liberals want banned?

NUGT, GLD, GDX, GDXJ,

Yeah but when Hillary wins she's going to go on the gun control offensive and fuck that company to the ground.

So sell next week or just before the election.

It's still a profit.

Besides, any time there's a threat of an assault weapons ban, prices go up and so do sales due to a panic. You could potentially sell during a Hillary presidency and still make a profit.

Ford Motor Company.

Hold it to $13. You're welcome.

Can someone create the RGT thread or did OP get cleaned out by PTX lel

>TGD/NUGT and other gold and silver related stocks(do your own research).
>SWHC
>AMD
>NVDA

Everything else is a meme. Also look into inverse ETFs. No joke, the market is due for a huge correction anytime now. Always, always do your own research. Good luck, and welcome to the madness.

btw JNUG is the same as NUGT but tends to have bigger price movements

I really think this is it for gold. It's been trading sideways for a whole now, and the September fed meeting is around the corner, which means it's going to go down again even though they're not going to raise interest rates. It will probably recover, but I'm skeptical that it will go past the current price.

I wish it wasn't like that, but I think it will be. My plan is to take a loss and sell all my gold stocks (JNUG, NUGT, TGD), and start buying DUST. No matter when they decide to raise rates, the price of gold is going down when they eventually do. Until then we're just holding off the inevitable.

Anyway, that's the way I see it. I'd love to get some input from other people though.

Sorry, can you elaborate? Why will the volume go up? What's getting approveD by the FDA?

THERE IS AN EMERGENCY, THIS IS NOT A DRILL OR A SHILL.

>>>>>>>>>SWHC + SLV

put every dime of your money in Sprint corp.

They submitted a IND application for their top drug candidate. If it's approved, which it will be, they will be able to proceed with clinical trials which is a huge milestone. This event will cause a huge buy in, volume spikes, price spikes.

It's spiked before twice in the last 3 years on news of positive pre-clinical data for the same drug.

Silver will maintain a better ratio than gold but will not at all in any capacity achieve gold's price.

Silver is just a safe investment in a bull market but should comprise only a small part of a portfolio.

Thanks for explaining. I don't know much about pharmaceuticals, so I don't know if clinical trials are something to note. I mean, it still seems pretty far away from having an actual product on the market.

It seems like a stable company though. No reason for it to go down any lower than the current price.

On another note, is anyone else interested in AMRS? There's been a lot of optimism about it lately.

>I mean, it still seems pretty far away from having an actual product on the market.

Doesn't really matter with small cap pharmaceuticals. People buy the hype which is why there tend to be drastic swings on positive news/PR

i like this

I am balls deep in AMRS they have their own product line registered as Biossance. And will be collaborating with many big companies.

Hey, check this out. It's the most recent news from Friday.
presstelegraph.com/2016/08/26/novogen-limited-ads-nasdaqnvgn-short-interest-decreased-by-25-23/

I'd say that bodes well for the company.

One more thing their numbers are shit, some improvement but start of 2017 will really test their turnaround. Trying to give both sides. You can wait until Q3.

Yeah, it's a lot of good news for the company. A DARPA deal also gave them like $33 million for future research.

What I want to know is, when is the stock going to deliver? Could be tomorrow, could be six months from now. Plus, I get the feeling their management tends to exaggerate good news. That's their weak point, but I agree that the company's definitely not going anywhere for a long time. It's just a matter of whether they will fuck things up. That 5 year curve isn't pretty to look at.

Perfect timing familia, the market just dipped from the fed speech. I'm personally going into SWHC because they have an ER this week and im pretty sure they're gonna blow it away.

Church.

You see how this ETF crashed in the end of 2008? Don't invest in this until AFTER the crash

>my Robinhood account is finally approved
I'm so sorry.