If you had $100 deposited into your bank account every month for the rest of your life, for free - no strings attached...

If you had $100 deposited into your bank account every month for the rest of your life, for free - no strings attached, what would you do with that money?

>for the rest of your life
Nothing, obviously.

i will buy kneepads. i spend $100 in 3 days... it will supplement my earnings

i'd just invest it into index funds

$100 is nothing per month

Buy food

Withdrawal and buy drugs and withdrawal until I can withdrawal again

I would move to a cheap but decent country, those 100$ to be more than decent to live middle-class style.

Who is the semen demon?

please tell me a "decent" country where you could live a middle-class lifestyle with $100.

india

>decent
>designated shitting streets
ok

Avg monthly salary in India is 3000 rupees, now look at the USD exchange rate.

I'm talking in pure monetary terms obviously, I wouldn't fucking dare move there for 1000 a month.

>$100 a month

You can't be serious, nigga. I get a raise every year which is a lot more than that.

I make 3400 a month after taxes but live paycheck to paycheck. So probably not notice it

I'd use it to cover my utility bills so I can finish school without losing running water. Though after that it'd be a fairly small amount. Try my hand at forex then pass it(or the profits) on to someone else whose bottom line would benefit more.

nice try getting 'em moneys kek

guess, i'd invest it in cryptocurrency and hope I don't fuck up

OP isn't going to give any money away. In the hypothetical, I think that would be the right thing to do. Sharing and mentorship is what separates the real humans from the drones.

Only a hundred? That would make me wonder where the rest went

Uh...idk.

Blow my nose?

> $100 a month
That's like £60-80. A month.
So, I'd use it to fuel my car, with the rest being put aside for new tires/brakes/oil.

Try to sell it upfront for like $15-20k It's a good investment for post 9-10 years but I don't have that kind of time.

This. The question posed is just asking the present value of an annuity based off your age and life expectancy. There is no logic in keeping it.

Sell the stream to a fixed income investor for 30-50K and be done with it.

Use that money to help grow my business.

Just curious, as I seem to have lowballed this,
Do you really think an investor would an investor really buy this for 30-50K?

If weed passes the Arizona vote in November I'll set up some monthly delivery of $100 weed just coz

spend every single penny on liquor

Cool no more car insurance payment each month

Jesus Christ 1 rupee is .015 cents kek

Not notice?

I probably wouldn't notice tbhfam.

I'm 26 so index funds in tax differed account.

Philippines

The only logical thing to do with it is to use it to pay for utilities or gamble with it via literal gambling, cryptocurrency or stocks or whatever and hope you make it big. An extra $1200 a year is barely anything. Now if you said $1000 a month, then one could do a lot more.

How can I invest in a US Index fund? I'm based in the UK.

acorns account until robinhood comes to ausland.

I can see her nipple

What would you do with 1,000$ per month?

put it into my IRA and buy shares in some high-yielding blue chips.

Go to costco and buy enough food, beverage and health products

invest in Bitcoin, stocks, bullion

never hold on to fiat unless you are ready to spend

the median income of the Philippines is 2500$/year. You'd be living in poverty, even there