sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home
forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2964/aces-wild-class-balance-changes/p1

>KTERA Updates
docs.google.com/document/d/10AhhnR8vbLcq5xAWtDgZm6rToT-lt1nrnlyDZjJ_Z7g/edit#

>Next Patch
tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/aces-wild

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter,
github.com/neowutran/ShinraMeter/wiki

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/SdEfujCf

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/shadowsanguinaryguide

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/iecnjd.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Amani Power

Name drop your favorite fap

It's diaper time.

This time it's canon, and not a meme!

>Couldn't be a femani brawler
What the fuck, man.

I'm already over it because I gave myself false hope the new class would be for the femani.

Lewdist. The weird ones are the hottest.

FUCK OFF ALREADY

I DONT HAVE THE SIGHT

AND I JUST GOT FUKCED

LOOK WITH YOUR SPECIAL EYES

Sagefox

>liking that cliche tsundere
lol

that looks like it hurts

>one day theyll release a kuma baby costume for barakas to burn everyones eyes

man being a warrior is fucking suffering.

it took me 3 years to reach level 65.

It took me 1 and a half years to go from 63 to 65(to be fair i quit december 2014 and just came back).

But being warrior is suffering, i'm doing the big rocks from island of dawn and it takes me so long to kill them, like it actually took me 20 minutes to kill one, meanwhile mystics and brawlers around just hit and dance doing like 12312412312=312 damage.

fuck this is hard.

What's your equipment.
and your rotation

YOOOOOOOOO

You didn't get a BuddyUp code?

what the absolute fuck are you doing

my equipment is the one that Idoneal everything and the dreadnaught weapon all to 0.

i don't know.

coming back into the game after like playing for 5 months mid 2013, leveling to 63 when the expansion came out and finally getting back into it.

i should start reading some guides...

jesus christ, leave iod and don't go back without dred +12

post front

n-no

As Wiere's owner, I should have noticed what was happening, and stepped in before it was too late. I take full responsibility.

Tsundere's make me hard, especially when they complain with my cock in their mouth

im sorry you have such shit taste

You dun goofed

well fuck,alright.

>mfw
>you will never have erp fun with scythe.loli due to being popular

Feels bad senpai

Scythe doesn't care who he dicks just whisper the dude

Dont start as a warrior. Its not easy to build one up from scratch with no support. Hell, i leveled a gunner with my warrior and shoved all the money i made on that gunner to fund my warrior.

You forgot Ninja. Ninjas also kill those monsters in like 1/10th the time it takes you to!

thats never stopped anyone, you just have to stop being a baby and approach them.
tsundere is nice. maybe im weird, but I love cliches, stuttering shy embarrassed people get me harder than ones who just go straight to wanting dick.

dude i started this warrior 2013, i had no idea what i was doing, now i'm just rolling with it because its my max character.

basically everything.

how good are brawlers? i wanna level one to see if it goes faster than a warrior.

Or whats the best class for solo play? like solo so solo that the only time i will see people is for forced dungeons?

Brawlers take no damage and do as much damage as a top DPS
Best solo class is brawler

Which one is the the most fun/hard, terag?

imperator has a cooler design

Scythe is terrible at ERP anyway

thats a lot of degenerates

well time to level a brawler, but fuck man, my cool shit is on my warrior, my icy mount, my apparel.

I WILL CRUSH YOU

what do you mean popular, like, what, he'll erp almost anyone who asks apparently, regardless of skill level, experience, or even kinks, from what I hear.

I!!!

WILL!!!
OBLITERATE YOU!!!

>Freedom Plaza
Oh shit elfer what are you doing

>tsun tsun

I DONT KNOW
but

this was fun
but its 4am and i have to go to sleep now

i hope to see you fags here tommorow

some spicy dude 1v1'd me and i wrecked him he said "archer op" kek
i like this

goodnight faggots

can i get a buddy code please?

i have no idea what it does but seems like fun.

What server?

Tempest Reach

So with the 400% XP in dungeons, if you level a brawler, would that outweigh the lv60 scroll?

Forget learning the abilities and rotations. I'm talking time invested, or is it as fast as other classes?

Leifon#2325

Have fun

ADD PERI ON MT

Thanks my dude, appreciate it.

are you a cute elin?

that's mean user!

Where can one find this cute elf?

A brawler can solo every dungeon to 60 no problem. Itll be fast but its still 12-16 hours to 65 at best depending how efficient you are.

Grab the scroll if you cant be fucked but i would probably just level. Use the scroll for classes that are just bad or slow at leveling like warrior, lancer ir any of the healers.

holy shit this game is sad.

The dog dude dies at the end of the 65 level quest, the elin too, that kid arya during the tutorial.

holy fuck korea chill man.

>be lewdist
>fuck scythe every day
feels good, each time the knot slips in and ties us I feel a little better

Elins die. Lovers are dead. Frieza was defeated and forgotten. We punched bandersatch in the teeth and asshole at the same time for no good raisin. Tera gave up democracy for unions and now is going for tribal warfare.

Was given this bikini by a stranger. He's a nice guy.

man, tera is fucked up.

>tfw can erp with them anytime but dont want to because dont really like knots anymore since they ruined it by making it into a meme

What's wrong with your face?

I don't always have to use a knot, user, I'm perfectly fine with using normal human equipment.

What would be the best crystals for a Mystic?

Idk, it's a bad angle. I gave her these odd spock eyebrows cuz they were the right color.

>human equipment
>elin
I don't catch your drift

this brings the important question of if an elin has a human cock, is it human or an elin cock.

Too small.

except he basically goes around asking everyone since people keep rejecting him

>rejecting
ha
not from what i hear

Some people run the crystals you get from the free 65 Crystal Box, but I personally go Cunning, Glistening, Swift and Carving with 4 Swift Vyrsks.
Personal preference, I guess? I haven't had much issue healing with mine and have enough MP sustain to keep healing even without an Infused.

... what? For mystic you go x2 brilliant, carving and swift. Can also switch out the carving for another brilliant. Unless you're dpsing, which you really shouldnt do too much unless you're running double healer. But if that was the case your crystals would be even worse

cunning glistening swift carving was the old mystic set up people used to run when doing crit mystic

Swifts or Succoring? I guess the Cunning crystal is the oddest one out of the four, could probably swap that out for a Brilliant, but if you're running a Carving anyway, wouldn't you benefit more from a Glistening?
Bear in mind I haven't changed my crystals from before the most recent Mystic patch (Crit was probably better when Favor was still regenerative) so I might be wrong on some points but so far it's worked out decently for me. also kinda blindly copied it from the top Mystic on CH but it's CH so that's not saying much and idk if I was copying when he was on a DPS build for Vaults or something

Someone give me a PC that can run this game decently please. Tired of doing DFHM with 5fps and my screen freezing up causing me to stop attacking or dodging even when i use the ability

>give
earn it you hobo

for vyrsks you can go swift, succoring, carving or grounding. I prefer grounding or crit personally cus i build a lot of crit on mine. grounding for obvious reasons

i live with my parents and I'm a neet where do i get money

my.mixtape.moe/iecnjd.png

Shitty. Anyway..

What do you guys think? How can I improve her? Reaper, btw.

desparity clone

What is desparity?

an Elin with the finest butt

Then, the look is okay? I was also tthinking maybe the rabbit ears with the drill hair.

For Ninja what are the recommended glyphs? Just started playing so not really sure on what to get.

How good is the reaper class?

Damage/crits from behind but levelling, I have been doing fairly well with just damage to monsters. Don't remember the names.

>face out of view except the lips

My fetish. Going to fap to this now.

please don't die

post elins

nah.

are you okay user?

>want to make something cute for tera
>elins arent cute
what a shame

no.