Who would win in a fight between Skallagrim, Lindybeige and Matt Easton?

Who would win in a fight between Skallagrim, Lindybeige and Matt Easton?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtNZQBc4RpE
youtube.com/user/ForgottenWeapons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

matt easton, the only person with a normal amount of testosterone

I don't get why Skallagrim's channel is so popular. It's not bad or anything, but he really seems like an average sword nerd more than anything. On the other hand Lindybeige is charismatic and entertaining, while Matt Easton really knows his stuff.

Schola Gladiatoria of course, Matt is ripped as fuck

Vidva game swords

Matt Easton is boring though, he has as much personality as hair on his head

>Skallagrim
>got his ass beat by a car

No shame in that cars are formidable opponents.

>lindybeige is charismatic and entertaining
I dont know i used to like him when i was younger, but lately i've had this strange haughty vibe while watching his videos.
Like he considers himself an infallible expert and everyone else is fanboy dumb-dumb.

> A video game merchandise collector
> A dance instructor
> A fighting instructor

> Who would win in a fight?

The my would all loose because they are a shit

I sort of agree but it doesn't really bother me because the subject matter is interesting, he knows his stuff and is good at explaining things clearly. It's better being "boring" and dry in presentation than being cringey at least.

I don't find that Skallagrim has much more personality though, unless slightly unusual haircuts count as personality.

Either Matt or Skallagrim depending on the scenario. I only say Skallagrim because I know owns guns, and obviously that's a pretty big gamechanger.

>inb4 guns are for cowards, useless, *teleports behind you*, etc.

John Clements.

Matt Easton.

He is the leader of a major HEMA group and knows just about every technique, he's also very fit.

Skallagrim is skinny fat and depressed

Lindy is a dance teacher so he'd look all swift and dapper but then get his legs cut off

Cheers folks

Nice try Matt.

Flat on my strong!
youtube.com/watch?v=TtNZQBc4RpE

Ian would shoot them all from a distance
guns>stupid gay swords

>Ian

who?

>I dont know i used to like him when i was younger
Welcome to puberty. You start to notice that several people (like your parents) and things you like or liked will start to irritate you, this is because of your raging hormones. Wait a few years and you might once again be able to understand humour, and maybe even start liking Lindybeige again.

TL:DR:
>Like he considers himself an infallible expert and everyone else is fanboy dumb-dumb.
That's joke

youtube.com/user/ForgottenWeapons

Unlike the other two he actually knows things though.

He would deck him.

You are all forgetting that the art of swordfighting is a lot like making love - it's not so much what you do, but what you say.

Lindy would easily out-banter both of them.

Lars Andersen cuz dat nigga fast as fuck with his bow

Matt "Kills Pakis for Laffys" Easton, in relation to skill, is a fucking murder machine and could probably take them both on.

/history&humanites/
Wow you somehow managed to completely miss both
How do you do it op?
Make such terrible threads I mean
Teach me your ways

>Canadian cuck
>British cuck
I guess Matt Easton then.

Matt is british.

I want Amerishits to leave