/utg/ - Undertale General

Heartwarming Family? Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Cytube
>Channel: Undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejbin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Id8YyHGMfT
vocaroo.com/i/s03wZtGveY8e
vocaroo.com/i/s1AYB8hh6M9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humans.

Void~

What are the best crossovers you guys have ever thought up of for undertale?

I've always felt a Gundam Build Fighters crossover would be cute.

None because I'm not a fan of crossovers in general.

a dumb elder scrolls crossover got me to play Skyrim again

I don't even like crossovers

That sounds neat.
Oh okay. To each their own I guess.

the OP pic looks like it came from DA

Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros, or Super Robot Wars

would you smooch a fish?

An elder scrolls crossover? How would that work?
That would be interesting.

I didn't find out about undertale until a few months after finding the best AU.

Overlord's original "theme" and one of the main themes of undertale would actually go pretty well.

>best AU

which is it?

nice

Any takers?

I fucked up and said AU instead of crossover.

But I think the best AU is probably outer tale because I think the aesthetic is nice and I really like some of the concepts, but it's not really popular.

Garbage

hell yeah

I've never actually seen Overlord before. Would you recommend it?

sounds pretty stupid

what are the songs, at least

Not that user, but it's a pretty dark show / novel.
It can still be entertaining, though.

I would heavily recommend it.

The anime's pretty great even though there's some pacing issues and they kind of fuck up a minor character's character.

The novel's better in most cases, outside of volume 4 holy fuck fuck volume 4 and fuck lizardmen and the 10th one is coming out relatively soon.

Hmm, I might give it a look in the future.

How did they fuck up a minor character and volume 4? Or is that too spoilery?

I wonder how things would have gone for Ainz if he retained his humanity and took a Pacifistic approach.

I did it, but they probably aren't around.

Wow we can post pictures again!

/utg/ isn't dead now!

WOW!

Sup, just finished Jojolion yesterday, anything interesting happened here in the last two weeks?

>that pic

Is that a reference to something?

FUCK
That one is

Oh no they didn't fuck up volume 4. The anime is just volumes 1-3.

Just, volume 4 is pretty awful. Like, not to discredit the author he's a really good writer, but holy shit that was such a gigantic slog to read.

I might have less extreme opinions about it but I originally read the novels while on a very long road trip and it was the only thing I had to do.

The minor character is some jobber but they kind of fucked up how he jobs to one of the main characters and it makes him seem like a different character than how it reads in the novel. It's not a huge thing, though.

No, nothing interesting's happened recently.

Are you the user utg introduced to JJBA?
What did you think of the latest chapter?

I'm not even really sure what this is but I like it anyway!

Oh, okay. I understand. Thanks for the info, I think I will check it out in the near future.

brushie brushie

Just some user shit that kind of makes me feel like a degenerate for encouraging.

That picture makes me laugh every time I see it.

but why

Oh I didn't see the request you linked.

I like it.

Do you think Frisk has normal eyes?

They are either pits of darkness, or pools of iridescent light.

the majority of contemporary technology we see in Undertale is handwaved away or replaced with suitable Dwemer tech and the surface world turns out to be a lot like Tamriel

the monsters get fucked over hard and think leaving the underground was a bad idea

it doesn't make a lot of sense but people mistaking Alphys for a fucked up midget Argonian makes me laugh

Yes.
I hope she's the main villain. Also disposing of the neckless guy felt really satisfying.

cute goata

BLUH!

Frisk looks weird in this, but that's probably just because they're almost never usually drawn with normal eyes and expression.

thanks

That's actually pretty cute

Oh. I guess that makes sense, but not in a logical sense, thanks for clarifying.

As a side note, having people mistake Alphys as a midget argonian sounds hilarious.

Do you have a tumblr or something?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Id8YyHGMfT
I did a mää utg. Does it sound okay?

What if people
shipping toriel
posting vore
posting fetishes
just to trigger anons?

I want one of them.

You know you have to be 18 to be on this site, right?

Sounds a bit shy.

How does this sound.

vocaroo.com/i/s03wZtGveY8e

Do you mean you tried a goat bleat?

Or do you mean the Finnish word for "I"?

I was super surprised when I saw Josefumi kill Tamaki just like that. I was certain that they would pull a Kira and he would be the main villain. Now that they've solved the mystery of Josefumi's identity, I'm not sure where they're going to go from here.

Also, just wondering, which was your favorite part?

I post vore because I want to be eaten every day of my life. HOW DARE YOU KINK SHAME ME!

That's a cute mää you got there but this one is the best vocaroo.com/i/s1AYB8hh6M9s

on10ns.tumblr.com, though it's mostly just stuff from here.

I like user shit. What exactly is it supposed to be? Sans trying to teach user how to levitate Chara and a kidanon?

He linked to the OR but fucked it up.

>Sansposter and Sans fighting Chara and the Chara Niceposter.
>Figure it out.

Thanks. I can feel my self brimming with autism, and I love it.

Gross.

I want to do lewd things with Chara!
Like hand holding!

I know she's trying to imitate Frisk's eyes but it just looks like the cosplayer herself doesn't want to be there. I'd like to imagine the one dressed as Chara is her girlfriend and she's dragged her off to this./spoiler]

Sweet, new threads with new image limits means we get a chance to look at disgusting creatures like that.

I mean it is 3D but they look pretty good.

So would Toby be considered a God in dog form in Undertale?

It's like choosing your favorite child.
I really like the late parts. My favorite before reboot is definitely 3. My fav is for some reason Giorno and I am aware of my shit taste- I'm just so happy a child of a villain may be a protagonist and that he can use the personality traits inherited from him for good... if you can call fucking shit up to be a "gangstar" good. Especially contrasted with other Dio's children, who wanted to be someone just by being his children, rather than having a dream for themselves. I can't deny though part 7 and 8 are so good, I love Johny/Gyro dynamics and Johnny being so human by being a little bit whiny amd flawed, I love Gappy and his struggle to discover whom he is.
I don't like part 4 that much because even if it's objectively good, I don't like school boy setting, and the fandom's focus in it really makes me oversated with it.
Also, I'm a sick fuck who is bored by too long and too sophisticated fights. My fav was this dumbass DIO in Egypt fight, because it was very epic,pretty simple and cool. I like cool gimmicks, but I like shit I can follow, tbqh there's often too many asspulls to have this nice "wow I could've think of that but I didn't, very smart!" feel, it's mostly rather "uh ok then" feel. I still like watching people with their skin peeling off, so I'm ok.
8>7>3>5>6=4=2=1

No, but you can say he is as to us as god is to man.

More like the devil, looking at the Annoying Dog's track record.

Ignoring Sans, these two are pretty cute.

>God
>doG

Oh my doG

>tfw no even pretend frisk/chara gf/bf
why live

I can be your fallen human

>that sans
Yes when I think of sans, I think of call of duty skull bandana and fangs.

The things with "simple" cosplays is that because there's so few details it's a lot easier to fuck up and just be "guy in a t-shirt"

At least those two aren't ham planets or something. They look ok.

Part 7 was really good, and I'm glad Part 8's getting really exciting. It's a shame the Part 1 - 6 universe didn't end that well, though.

I think Hellboy would make for a great cross-over. Mostly because Hellboy can be crossed with anything

I wish I could do sexy cosplays for my Undertale friends, like you.

>It's a shame the Part 1 - 6 universe didn't end that well, though.
You didn't like gay priest overloading his stand?

Fucking kek at the old womans face to the left. Sums it up pretty nicely.

There is a family of goats that lives on a farm near my home, should I break in at night and mate with the mother?

Let me tell you about undertale.png

That's the debate going on in my head right now about cosplaying Chara or Frisk.

Thanks, I can at least pretend an user's here with me.

You beat me to it dangit

Yes

Excuse you that's Frisk's mum.

>That's the debate going on in my head right now about cosplaying Chara or Frisk.
Hey, it can't be worse than when I cosplayed L when I was 15

except when i cosplayed Olimar when I was 17

sure
report back the results

Fuck the dad!

From Pikmin? That sounds sick tho

Yea, except I'm a fairly bad cosplayer (and I was even worse then) so it ended up just looking like some random fucking awful shit. Yellow shirt and pink paint and pipe cleaners for hair. I just hope no photos of that exist on some random person's camera.

I even ran into a 5-group of pimin cosplayers and I had to awkwardly explain I was supposed to be olimar.