/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/mounts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one wants to ride my rocket...

I respect my superiors and want to please their every need!

>not filling people up with your white hot "holy power"

Goblin or blood elf priest?

Goblin

FAT STACKS OF CASH

get em champ

you are the real wolf of the undermine

>an "enchanted chicken" mount is being added in legion, crafted by enchanters

it looks the same as the tcg one rofl, merchants on suicide watch

Just started playing again.

What are some good building for making gold with garrison before it gets nerfed in Legion?

If you build right now, you won't get your ROI before Legion hits

Uh should I change alchemy with enchanting in legion? I don't want to drop tailoring

REMOVE THE DAMN GUILDS

>Blizzard buffing all healers again

They're going back on their word that they want healers to be less effective in PvP, aren't they?

Which will be the best classes in Legion for soloing WoD raids?

They don't want healers to be less effective, where did you read that

i dont know t b h, it will be interesting to see how changes in herb gathering will affect alchemy (individual phases so you dont have to compete with anyone)

enchanting will make a pile of gold at the start of the expac so you might as well change now

It's not individual, it's shared. When some chinese bot harvests a node, you have 15 seconds to do the same before it despawns.

>haven't played since BC
>want to get back into the game
>was only fun back then because I had a group of friends I always ran dungeons with

Does /wowg/ play together? I just wanna be a little gnome slut again.

oh rip

fuck alchemy off then rofl, chinks ruin everything i swear

>racism intensifies

>defending botter scum

>unironically generalizing and being racist

>1 year ago
>realise blacksmithing is shit
>unlearn both 700 prefessions
>take alchemy instead
>level to 700
>see Legion
>blacksmithing actually looks good now
I don't wanna max it out again.

>I can't buy 5k draenor ore to max out a profession
>I drop professions like a fotm retard

>stop generalizing! it's only okay when I do it

fuck off libcuck

So can anybody with beta give me opinions on these healers please; paladin, priest(both specs) and monk. I've tried them on the ptr but with everyone steamrolling the dungeons its difficult to get a real grasp on them. Guild needs healers so I'm swapping and unsure.

When talking about people with a certain pattern of behavior, it isn't generalizing, it is a fact.

Because a group of people is chosen based on their behavior.

Nobody but an utter retard would ever suggest all Chinese people are botters and use degatory terms for all of them.

Behavior=choice and character
Nationality=nothing, unless you are that worthless where you replace yourself with le country's identity and become a living stereotype.

In b4 2deep4u

So fun fact: if you don't take fire and brimstone but do take wreak havoc as destro, it's better to chain cast havoc immolates on targets that already have the dot rolling than it is to cast havoc incinerates if you're fighting at least four mobs.

>dose poor chinese boys dindu nuffin
>but at the same time I don't want to see a single thing they say because I'm too much of a bitch to just ignore it

fuck OFF libcuck

Like I said, 2 deep 4 u ;^)

redpill me on resubbing

You pay money in order to enjoy a game.

It is a relationship of mutual profit.

When one stops profiting there is no reason to continue the relationship.

Unless you are autistic I guess.

should i play my hunter more often

yes

Galabaloorah!

shower before bed or after i wake up

don't shower. don't clean.
embrace wow, become a god

i won't play more than facebook.tm and timewalking until legion comes out

Followup: I'm probably doing this math wrong somehow, but here goes: It is currently a dps gain single target to use immolate as filler instead of incinerate.
Immolate takes 1.5 seconds to deal 120% spell power and the initial tick(the bit we care about, the dot'll be rolling anyway) generates 15% of an ember. It'll be a higher amount at higher crit rates, of course, but I'm doing 0% crit since it's easier and immolate only gets better with higher crit rate.
Incinerate takes 2 seconds to deal 175% spell power.
Chaos bolt takes 2.5 seconds to deal 680% spell damage in exchange for 2 soul shards, which takes, on average, 13 1/3 immolate casts to generate.

In total, then, one immolate cycle is 40/3 immolates and one chaos bolt, for 2280% spell power every 22.5 seconds. Alternatively, in that time you could cast 11.25 incinerates, which is about 1970% spell power.

Obviously, this doesn't include artifact traits. Artifact traits make things harder, as do backdraft, roaring blaze, eradication, grimoire of sacrifice, and soul conduit. Soul conduit, gosac, and eradication all make immolate better, backdraft and roaring blaze both make incinerate better(I think?). And of course Wreak Havoc is a significant improvement to immolate because you generate more embers due to double immolate hits.

tldr incinerate should generate shards thx

Of the 3 places where you could post this, you chose the most disinterested

I don't actually have legion beta, I'm piggybacking off a friend and don't really want to use his account for the forums. As for the other option, >reddit

Actually I meant official forums and mmo-c. Makes it 4 with reddit.

fuck off ralph

you havent been around long enough to know how much they destroy the in-game economy

especially since you dont play on an oceanic realm

Really dunno who to main in Legion
DKs seem really fun, but it looks like frost and blood are getting much slower in movement than currently, and I don't want to take even longer farming old dungeons and raids...
Other choices would be fury/prot war or outlaw rogue but they aren't as fun to play to me
Anyone else feeling the same?

>the entirety of Chinese people destroy your server
>not the botters
>in b4 all Chinese are botters

Actually chinese botting farms are a direct product of their culture.

>being this assblasted over shiny internet meme points

strawman pls

i dont really care 2bh it was an honest answer to the dude asking about alchemy

>mfw soloing trial of the crusader for an easy 300g
the rich get ritcher ahahah!

>ALL CHINESE ARE BRAINLESS KEKS THAT ARE THE STEREOTYPE OF THEIR COUNTRY
Sorry, some people actually have brains and evolve beyond the countries' stereotype and become what they want, not what they are taught ;^)

Yeah, you evolved your country's stereotype by adding gay to it. Good job.

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3

now i can understand why someone put in all that effort to make a filter list. how much of the thread does it remove?

Do you have recursive filtering?

>yes
Entire thread
>no
Most of it on a busy day

is leatherworking actually worth it for a hunter or is it just a meme? if so, what profession should I take instead?

Crafts are not bop, is profession good for class is a dumb shit to say

its just a meme, professions are useless in regards to using them on a specific class

take the profession that makes gold, which isnt any of them atm rofl

Everything except for Engineering, Cooking and Fishing is making money right now.

All of it

i still sell guns fairly often, they usually take about a day or two to sell though

all professions make money but not much, theres a small profit margin with most of them depending on what server you play on of course

recursive filtering being filtering any post that replies to a post which is itself filtered?

Yes

Among other things ;^)

I do what I enjoy, and no magical brainless connection to all Greeks because I value people based on their character, not their nationality ;^)

Since cool people can be from all around the world, dumb people are everywhere.

Also please don't compare me to disgusting Ancient Greek fags, they just had daddy tier fetish sex, unequal relationships and nothing rly about love, some even went with women later, repulsive

>a femgob will never tie me up, gag me with her panties and smother my face with her ass until I BUST

Life is tough lads

I haven't seen a warlock in a raid or mythic dungeon for ages.

well on the flipside, the newes chapter of chronicles of alexztrasa is now out for the public to fap to

This is how the item level in WoD should have been.

heroic dungeons < HM LFR < BRF LFR < HM normal = HFC LFR < HM heroic < BRF normal < HM mythic < BRF heroic < mythic dungeons < HFC normal < BRF mythic < HFC heroic < HFC mythic

No way any LFR should have higher item level than even the easiest HM normal gear, considering it's literally tourist mode. I really hope they'll fix it in the next expansion.

Fishing makes some money. Not a huge amount, obviously it doesn't have anything big ticket. I think my most reliable right now is bags. Cooking is garbage in wod, though.

I mean fishing itself, not the fish.

I have 12 garrisons that bring double tuskarr net yield three times a day. That's a lot of fish on a daily basis.

So is he really a coke head? Also, I want memes! Memes and images with Metzen!

What the fuck is a "fun guild". I see this term popping up all the time when people invite me. Whenever I joined such a guild there were tons of people in the guild but noone fucking did anything together.

metzen is cute isnt he?

Would you date him?

What are the chances Blizzard makes Outlaw a decent spec? 0?

B-but that'd be gay user.

>he doesnt want to be dominated by Metzen while wearing his Thral cosplay and shouting For the Horde during the moment of release.

y-you mean this isn't the LGBT general?

Hold up, so the item level on the stats tab doesn't mean "current/max" but "regular/pvp"? Makes sense since I was wondering how do you bump max after you're level 100. Feels bad being a newb.

Im not seeing memes and images you healsluts

the stats tab shows equipped/owned, it even tells you this if you mouse over it
>how do you bump max after you're level 100
fucking retard

holy shit the peak of highmountain is actually super rad

>check out some stream
>some dude named asmongold talking about /pol/
what the fuck is going on

>Full pvp geared autists who don't go at least normal for trinkets

aaaa

he's just hosting his friend that's a reddit tourist on this website

>fat
>virgin
>loves /pol/
>plays ret
What a specimen

>autists who kick full pvp geared people so they can never get their normal trinket

aaaa

probably kicked you because you suck ASS

It was before the raid even started.
>join 3 man group
>"omg user is full pvp gear"
>get kicked before I can even reply anything
>whisper the guy asking what seems to be the problem
>"pvp gear is for pvp, not pve"
>ask him what the difference besides one trinket is
>"nevermind"
>then he ignored me
I guess he just heard from someone that PvP gear is useless in PvE and never dared to question it.

Man, user, you are too kewl for the skewl. So jelly.

that woman looks like a cat :3

gilneas city is so pretty

its a shame that it was never turned into a "city" though

>Join HFC hc group
>Nothing reserved
>Raid leader then adds warlock gear reserved after the raid starts
>Turns out we're actually boosting his 28k dps warlock friend
>I'm a caster

autism

is it realisticly possible to stil get the raid mounts before prepatch (ilvl 640) stopped after 1 month wod?

>mounts
>s
That would be 30k+200+700k plus tip

post your meme graphs boys

>tfw a mild poorfag

cuddle..............

Brexit hit your investments hard

worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/mounts

>felsteel meme-ilator at 1.4%

so this mount will be less prevalent despite every cunt in stormshield afking on one? i swear i saw less garrosh mounts at the end of mop

yeah 2 weeks in advance rofl

i have little to no chance of making it all back before legion

>tfw buy spider mount followed by being completely broke

My TSM bank alt is on connected realm so it doesn't count the total