pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

I'M GOING TO MAKE QUARTERBREEDS WITH PRICILLA

this Steelbox invader guy has like 700 hp in 120 range lmao

Herald Set is the best set.

Jesus christ, I'm in love. I've been playing a knight type character in full Lothric gear, and the straight sword is a thing of goddamn beauty. That moveset. That range. Those pokes. That speed. That extra critical damage.

>mfw they recycled so many gestures from previous games, but decided to use the shitty "Welcome" one instead of "Well! What is it?"

Post weaponfus

>tfw its not even the complete gesture from DS2
that little hang back was the best part

>zweihander R2 just did like 900 damage to host when other attacks did around 250
What the fuck was that

you counter attacked my jump

They nerfed it too much

dam

Could i get some opinions on the painted curved sword, the manikin claws, and the twin katanas as a crystal weapon for a sorc?

What's the absolute minimum vigor i can have if i don't want to get one shotted in pvp or by stronger enemies? 27?

Is wearing both the crown of dusk and the magic clutch ring suicidal?

Thanks dsg.

Since the BKS in this game is the DS1 variation i had to find a new weaponfu

Old beauty still got it in DS3

Do not use clutch in PvP
Guardian sword is no longer top-tier
For claws, use the regular ones
2Kat is pretty good

She's the best shield in the game as far as I'm concerned. At plus ten i can let someone empty their stamina attacking me, then fuck them with my bkugs before they get a chance to roll away. It trivializes several boss fights too.

Thanks user. What changed with the painted sword? Why claws over manikins?

Is there an up to date list of weapons that get S or A scaling when infused?

Holy fuck host, you're one of the best players I've seen in PVP
I would've seppuku'd when I lost all my hp to being retarded but I realized I haven't turned in my shackles for that weapon yet

Best weapon shield is Fume, it's got really solid defenses and high stability for a weapon, it's like an ok medium shield

thanks friend, i'm down for a few more matches if you want

Damn, cooping Abyss Watchers is probably one of the most unfun things to do. The fight just devolves into backstab fest and staggering them into oblivion

>not asking in /dsg/ for everyone to dress up as abysswatchers then actually having fun

>dark sword have 30 less base damage than fume ultra when both are fully upgraded
Why

It's not much different if you're solo, what I did on NG+7 was literally backstab and charge R2 wake-up the whole time

aight, one more then I'm going to progress on my other character

>Court Sorcerer's Staff +10
>60 INT
>Young Dragon Ring
>Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring
>Scholar's Candlestick equipped
>Crown of Dusk equipped
>Crystal Soul Spear
>S T I L L CANNOT ONE-SHOT PHANTOMS

yeah ok, I'm giving up on magic. This is ridiculous, literally who thought this was ok

And then my computer crashed, restarting now
I guess now's a good time as any to call it, was fun doing some PVP

Can't see shit, though.

Claws have the same Hyper Armor WA as 2kat
Painting guardian sword has too little range and damage for a curved sword

Is faith relevant in DaS3?

you too friendo, i host plenty of FCs when people actually show up so be sure to join

probably too late for most american players right now

Only for Tears.

any recommended Pure Pyromancer builds?

You shouldn't level past 60 with that setup if you want to oneshot people
And it still won't be guaranteed. Everyone just levels their vig out of the ass. Why level anything else when raw straight swords can beat the game with zero stat investment?

not until 60 faith

even then it's only good for hyper armor trades

You probably already thought of this but there is a sorcery that makes your weapon invisible if you want to try that.

Is Soul of Cinder the final boss? After the princes?

Oh shit you're right Too late for rerolling for stats now though. Already at NG+3 and maxed out Rosaria's reroll.

i thought it was unbuffable

I'm a fucking idiot. I meant to post an image. This is what I was referring to. I didn't realise my mistake until i went to post this, i thought you were talking about the black iron great shield.

I think DSGS has higher stability and overall defense, plus 95 lightning defense. Considering most late game elemental weapons i see are lightning, the only disadvantage of the DSGD is weight. If you don't care about elementals but you want something lighter the best options are the moaning (shit skill) and the glory (-20 stamina regen). There's the stonegs, light, great resistances, mediocre stability. And if you have a particular element you want to block there's the lothric, the black iron, and the cathedral, magic, fire, dark i think. The two wooden ones are worthless, and havel's i don't personally like, it's a great shield with high stability, but it's the heaviest weapon in the game, and the skill is trash. It's useful as an offensive shield as it has the highest base attack and a C scaling at plus ten, but it's missing the shield bash skill which might dissuade some people from using it for offense.

Claws sound good then. I had no idea that move had hyper armor, nice. It crits if it headshots correct?

I've heard that different weapons with a simple infusion regen fp at different rates, is this true?

NG+4? New save?

Would sorceries be viable on a SL1?

I roughed out that Great Soul Arrow could hit about 210 or so, while heavy should arrow could reach approximately 235ish. With the staff WA they'd be about 30 damage higher each.

Soul Arrow would hit around 150 or so and Farron Dart would hit for maybe 25.

Anime spinsword desu

you'll get like 3 casts for any of those per flask

I had the same problem. That and the weight. I switched to the bkugs.

it most likely won't work

you can't use it on unbuffable weapons, which is retarded I know

you could tumblebuff it though

31 Darts, 13 Regular, 8 Heavy, 9 Great.

Simple is extremely powerful on a SL1.

is right, sadly you can't buff smough's great hammer at all. "possibly breaks anny magic weapon enchant (Tested it, counts as regular buff, not useable on unbuffable/non-physical infused weapons)" from the wiki. Maybe there's another way around this problem? I'll do some research on it.

but user you can't infuse the scholar candlestick

I don't run around casting sorceries only, obviously I'd be using a simple main or offhand waiting for my FP to regenerate, or run around backstabbing my way to full mana.

Isn't tumblebuffing a thing in Dark Souls 3? Or was that just a fake vid used with the Collector's Edition?

it is but it's a pain

Simple infusion works the same for every weapon: 1 FP every 4 seconds
Each upgrade level reduces that time by 0.25 seconds

So what is that, like 2 FP every 5 seconds with two +10 simple weapons?

Every minute's about 20 FP then, give or take.

Anyone playing das2 wanna help with pursuer? im on ps4

I feel like you'd lose more damage not using flame weapon in that case

I've been telling people that since launch.

Do the math user.
+0 : 4 seconds
+4: 3 seconds
+10: 2.5 seconds

2 FP every 2.5 seconds. That's almost 48 per minute.

Jesus christ.

With two simple off-hands you can almost keep a constant warmth going.

yeah but you gimp your damage by a lot. unless you're pure caster and have the other simple out in the offtimes. but if you're a caster you shouldn't need the fp. unless you're twinking or something

Well at SL1 the damage difference is almost negligible with most weapons.

Frankly I'd just use the simple to regenerate my FP constantly. You could also infuse the Handmaid's dagger with simple for the passive FP bonus in addition to the 2 FP to gain every time you hit an enemy while it's in your off hand.

Sadly you cant infuse the Handmaids Dagger

A mound-maker's best tool.

>tfw SL1 tank

I'll still probably get one shotted though.

Sigh.

How did you get your def this high?
You wearing havels + steel protection and loyd's?

Winged Knight armor+lloyd's

I really wish there was a greatshield I could wield with one hand at 15 strength. I absolutely love the tank playstyle, but it looks like I just have to stick to Magic Shield on one of the crest shields for now.

>composite bow +10 with dark arrows is actually capable of hitting people thanks to dark arrow tracking
>damage is half that of large arrow shots
fuck bows

>got invaded by a mound maker
>mfw he couldn't find me and got killed by the mobs

That was probably me :^)

>hiding like a bitch
i bet you pop seeds as soon as you see invaders incoming

I wasn't even hiding you stupid nigger, I was in a completely different part of the map

>tfw made a +10 torch

Why did I do that?

>get summoned as blueberry
>spawns me into the middle of a pack of Irythil knights and firewitches

did From forget that bluebuddies aren't immune to enemies this time? Every time i get summoned it's into a pack of monsters.

>No sticky infusion that acts as a bow-only sharp
>No compound infusion that acts as a bow-only heavy

How much extra damage does the Hollowslayer greatsword gain against Hollows, and which bosses are even considered Hollow in the first place?

miyazakiiiiiiii

That'd still make them useless. They need to allow us to elemental infuse them and crossbows again. There's no reason to use lightning greatarrows, but a dark composite bow or lightning knight crossbow would be amazing.

Why not ?

>stupid nigger
everytime lolol

I always try to get player to have a torch duel with me. I have a +10 torch and a +7 torch just for that.
(and a parry shield with a hidden hornet + yhorm for the second parry lol)

How do I spell snipe? Do people use binoculars in pvp?

Also is soul stream a good pvp spell to use?

I don't care about duels, I wanna be invisible and just nuke people once I get high enough int

Does the leo ring work with the moonlight greatsword weapon art ?

Ay lads I finally have some money so i'm gonna buy dark souls 3 on ps4. Anyone know where I can buy a cheap digital code for it? Do digital codes even exist for ps4?
Not much of a 'modern' gamer kek

>implying the BKS isn't still the shit anyway

im not crazy about the two hand r2 but it works as great trade bait when you can out HA someone

No. Imagine there's like a crosshair in the center of your screen/your character's chest (maybe even a little higher, like, your head) and try to use that to aim.
Sorta difficult to explain, but try to learn it imagining something like this and keep doing it until you got it.
Soul Stream is good if you want to ambush someone, otherwise too slow in open combat unless you are far away and your opponent is too stupid to dodge to the side. Soul Stream doesn't stunlock. If you know how to free-aim, you can snipe people using this thing if they happen to stand still, fighting enemies or if they are on ladders. desu, I think getting closer and using CSS is more reliable, but some are pretty good with Soul stream. Never got killed by it yet.

You could also use the binoculars, I forgot, if you want to be 100% sure. But if you wanna be quick about it, you gotta learn how to free-aim

I still like it, but it just isnt the beauty that the DS2 variant was
>That Guard
>That Thrust R2 into Spin

Just name it Syan's GS/GS of Glory ffs
DLC pls deliver

>farming Proof of a Concord Kept
>no invasions
>not one drops from silver knights
how do i even tell how many ive submitted to the covenant?

Everyone shat on DS2 black knight weapons for a reason.
Thankfully DS3 went back to actually unique and cool movesets for them.

>farm blue lothric knight for 4 hours on my Quality Knight without a single refined gem drop
>casually kill him once as my new Pyromancer
>he drops 2 at once

Do not reply to GKL.
Someone post the image.

>tfw a red eye carthus shotel skeleton does this and I cant figure out where the fuck he went until he hits me with the wombo combo from inside of a pillar

goddamit hackazaki

It's what you get.

That's fucking nothing.
>Have to collect 30 fucking ShekelGrass for jew dog to get sheild.
>Farm the Ghrus in front of the Abyss Watchers boss arena for 3 hours.
>I've only gotten 4 out of them so far therefore I only have 6 right now.

JUST
FUCK
ME
UP
SENPAI!

you could take it old school and free aim a spell and figure out where the invisible reticle is and place a small removable circular sticky to your screen

I'm half certain the game looks at your stats and weapons to determine what drops you want

>optimal way of farming concords is 99 int