/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

BUTTHURT IN T-MINUS 6 HOURS edition

>What is this?
A shitty game where you'll spend all your time mocking and trying to defeat the Jew.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Spider-shit. But at least there's waifus this time around. Also no JJJ Hitler. This game a shit.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www35.zippyshare.com/v/LvQ6uyWY/file.html
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4qdss1/some_interesting_stuff_found_via_Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't post in this thread until you clear the Octobots.

Could someone kindly explain what "mats" and "whales" are?

Mats are materials needed to upgrade stuff and whales are people who spend a ungodly amount of money on apps

have 2 more tries at the boxes,i have 2 out 6 chances to get gg coins.

Okay, Pete's Blasting Range action is actually pretty endearing.

The walk of shame is the best part

Not exactly--the outcomes for the crates have different odds of occurring.

So you're probably working with lower odds than that.

remember to set up some heroics for when the second episode launches

Fuck you I did that 5 minutes before the British invasion event and almost got screwed

You must have done it wrong. If they're completed when the episode starts then you get the item drops immediately.

Not for me I had to finish one heroic to get another with mats

then again I am the unluckist man on the thread

>I had to finish one

That's the problem, it should have already been done. Worst case scenario is that the first item drop doesn't land on it and you have to tap to complete it to get a new one but it shouldn't screw you over unless you planned improperly and had characters not being finished with tasks in time.

Right now you can do any 5 hour or shorter one have everyone free when the second part starts.

I just want Venom, but I'm not sure if he'll be premium or the hardest character to unlock in the next Act meaning I'll need all I can get from this Act. I just want to sleep.

Sleeping is for the weak

>unluckiest
please user,i might finish part 1 with only 4 Goblin coins

How much time until Episode 1 ends?

Bout 5 hours

That's not you being unlucky it's just you not using hacks

How?

Seriously, you can just force-quit the app to reroll crates until you get Gobcoins if you're fast enough.

What's in a green tube?

Goblin sauce.

relish

guess im the only one playing the game honestly

Relish

Nah, me too. Though mostly because I can't be arsed to root my phone for a shitty game like this.

I am but only because I'm playing iOS and I didn't think to force close. I'll use it on my next crate though if I don't get the goblin coins.

You don't need to root it

You don't?

Then pls gibe link to hacks.

Do you not know what relish is?

www35.zippyshare.com/v/LvQ6uyWY/file.html
You've probably got a few hours until an update is out and you won't be able to use this anymore

So you need a new one for each update?

If they force updates, yes. I think we're up to 1.1.0.1 in-game now, but the 1.1.0 version still works

I'm guessing you're not an American?

Gross.

I tend to like it more in potato salad and shit rather than on anything with bread, but even just eating the pickle at that point is superior still

I don't need to unlock Spider-man before the end of the day, right? It's just the crates and the decorations that are going away?

That's the prevailing theory, more than likely correct.

The answer to that is "probably" but it's possible that if you don't unlock him you might get stuck behind a content wall and have to do it before you can move on to ep 2. We'll see though, only a couple of hours left.

Well, if it's not correct, I don't think I'll be playing week two.

>I tend to like it more in potato salad and shit
You eat shit?

Is there a breakdown of how many shards it takes to complete a mission by time?

i.e.

The code for 1650 shards is slowly driving me mad, because I can't think of a scenario where that would make sense for TinyCo to do, it's close to 40USD.

Got Spidey, Wasp, Ham, and a few of the crates opened up.

I also got the Spidey poster, and Hot Dog stand.

Am I behind at all? I think I've got enough mats for the Newspaper stand soon. I've been blessed with the octobots not completely fucking me over and I've got about 40 shitbags now.

some people were locked since the beggining of the event.The shards were already delivered

Probably should have gone for crates instead of Spider-Man if you wanted Goblin.

What code?

>"SM_PATCHER_GO_LABEL":{"en_US":"Okay!"}
>"SM_PATCHER_TEXT_LABEL":{"en_US":"Enjoy 1650 Shards to get back on track!"}
>"SM_PATCHER_TITLE_LABEL":{"en_US":"Sorry For the Inconvenience"}
Locked how?

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4qdss1/some_interesting_stuff_found_via_Veeky Forums_dataminer/

I really hope that I don't get screwed over by ignoring the decorations
The boxes just seem like a better investment of film rolls

they weren't getting the event quests so they couldn't do anything

looked like this

you will need all the decorations to start the second set of decorations

the second set will award 15 goblin coins
the third set will award 30 goblin coins

>try to run the hack on Andyroid so I can keep my phone for the legit version
>it crashes right after loading every time

Those paycucks.

>reddit actually giving Veeky Forums credit

This is a first.

As opposed to the rest of us, who only get one or two missions with drops every 8 hours?
It's still impossible for us. I'd rather have those extra shards.

So if we don't get all the decorations today, we can't get any next week?

nah

daed gayme

you knew it would happen

Serves them right for having Pepper.

im okay in not getting Green Goblin,as long as i get the waifus(and elton john) to the max by the end i will be ok

>Margaverse alt costumes never

>leopardon never ever

I'm using the same rule I've been using since the start: If there's a non-premium event character, and I can't it by the end of the event without paying or cheating/exploiting, I'm quitting the game.

It's just my way of keeping myself from going full sperg. If I can't get the free characters through normal play, it's a sure sign the game has gone too far into maximum jew territory and isn't worth playing anymore.

So far I've been able to get all the free characters and I hope this event won't be my last, but I'm fully prepared to drop the game the moment the event ends if it comes to that.

11 goblin coins, I guess I'm ready for part 2

No... *googles it* Well, you learn everyday. I'm really not American, we kinda just get pickles in hot-dogs. Not popular food here anyway.

yeah im on the same boat as you

So, the second one is walking dead, dou you know other two?

>dat editor's note

kek

>that comic actually looks good
is it spider-man and deadpool or something else?

As someone on ios who can't use the hack, that's a great rule to have. I think I'll use it myself, if I miss a free character, I'm out to. At least until they add cross app login and the hack has old characters

It is, newest issue with deadpool movie, parody on ryan reynolds, some other marvel characters and cameo of other series etc.

It looks like a recent marvel comic that isn't complete shit

OK it's settled I'm buying all the issues

the Jewish always wins

Update in 1 hour right?

Just looking around some comics and you know what I just realized: How much I want The Maker to be put in a cube like Ronan/Skull.

I forgot about re-rolling on the crates, and I'm out of exclusives now. :

I'm not up on the latest Social Justice thought police rules, but isn't it more insensitive to insult an actual blind person for being blind?

I have to say, he is a really hissable villain.

But I doubt we'll even get the OG Fantastic Four at this rate. I wonder if the license is tied to the movie rights?

So now it's pretty much wait until the update drops tonight right? I'm afraid to start any missions over an hour for fear of not being able to progress the event once it drops.

The license is useable, but Marvel has been really tight-fisted about the characters they don't have the movie rights to. This is also why there aren't any X-Men characters in the game despite it being one of Marvel's biggest franchises.

Ok. I got now the statue, and I'm done with episode 1. Going to wait a little if 2 go out now. If not, sleeeeeeeep.

1 minute
Are you ready for nothing?

Episode 2 when

It shows coming soon on the limited time prize section of the menu

Ok, spent a few shards to open that last crate, I'm ready for week 2.

(Though I'd be perfectly fine with a few more days so I can get all the decor. I want that Statue of Liberty...)

I WANT BLACK CAT NOW

>keeping my game open an hour to get one last crate

it's only 1 spider coin or oscoins but I want it if the episode isn't live yet

For real thouh, what the fuck are Mary Jane's upgrades going to be and what will she even do around campus? Has she ever had powers/done anything other than be eye candy or a damsel in distress?

Spider-Island spider powers
Iron Spider shit with Tony
I think there's been a few AU MJs with powers

Episode 2 Coming soon™

they just gave her power armor in the comics

I hope everyone got the decos they wanted, because they seem to be gone now. Willing to bet they come back in some form towards the ends of the event.

Prizes are gone. T-thanks.

So that kind of stinks, I wonder if they're gonna bring them back at all? maybe in regular deco?

It'd be nice if we could use some of those SHIELD tokens that are building up to help to unlock stuff. Like trade one in for like 20 shards or something.

Should I think about upgrading Ham? I have all the mats for his first upgrade to Lv 2, but I dunno if I should be hoarding the Oshekels

wait until near the end of the event when you'll have a surplus of nearly everything

> take away all the prizes
> don't actually start episode 2
Fuck of tinyjew you shitters.

>Episode 2 is coming soon
>Not starting it right after Episode 1
>Implementing timers upon timers upon timers, but not starting shit when it should be started
>Making the Episode 1 timer more aggravating and pointless as a result
What the actual fuck, TinyCo

Well, that's a first. An Octobot spawned on a photo station while I was in game, waiting for the last 5 minutes of the timer to run down.

I guess TinyCo decided they weren't annoying and funkilling enough.