/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Previous thread: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Follow up from last thread, anyone have any recommendations for DS3 builds that feel close to Bloodborne? I saw that you could get Ornstein armor from the first game that looked pretty cool.

If you want to play at bloodborne speed, you'll have to stay away from heavy armor.

xth for the moonlight

K O S M
O
S
M

>He says Kosm

What a beastly idiot.

Micolash says Kosm and you damn well know it

Do you mean close to Bloodborne aesthetically or gameplay-wise?

Gameplay wise! Also that Wakfu pic, high five senpai

Alright anyone want to co op wet nurse mergo?

Pass is Merg.

Lamp : Mergo's Loft: Middle

Could use the insight instead of farming blood rocks, omw

Hmm, gameplay-wise might be a bit hard to pull off. Obvious thing would be to always stay at the minimum equip load for going fast.

As far as weapons go, you probably wanna go for a quick mainhand with a shield or other tool to parry in off-hand. Or any MH you like really, hell, get a hammer and two-hand if for that Kirkhammer vibe. Pyromancy flame with mist pyromancies if you wanna mimic the Rosmarinus/Flamesprayer.

Honestly, I'd say as long as you keep up the minimum equip weight and don't rely on shit like shields or heavy armour, you should be golden.

Hell yeah, high five, man. Season 3 soon, though I didn't like the OVAs much. Gonna be interesting. Wish I could muster up the motivation to play the game again too, but Ankama just keeps dropping the ball.

Minimum equip load, a lot of dex weapons for the speed of attack, and Leonhardt's armour set which is literally Bloodborne armour.

Does anyone fancy cooping Living Failures then heading straight to Maria?

You can even go Gothard Twinsword/Spellsword Twinblades and brigand daggers for a full on 'I'd honestly rather be playing Bloodborne right now" build.
And then just stock up on loads of throwing knives.

Still there?

The paaaassswooorrrrd...

Yeah

bbg. Ringing in front of fog

That stupid fucking sweep attack, man. Ringing again.

The fuckin shadow clone keeps getting me

Got summoned by some vileblood filth, sorry. I'm gonna swap out some gems and I'll be right back with ya.

Yeah that's the main problem with the boss.

I can do this shit solo of it wasn't the teleporting clones.
The smokescreen goes on for far too long.

Fuck, something's after come up, I might be gone about half an hour, sorry user

See if you can get another user to help, sorry man

Not a problem. Just managed it with another user's help. Ringing outside Maria now.

holy shit the pthumerian descendent attack pattern makes me fucking furious

HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH

HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH

just pure fucking rage to play against, it's not even that good but it's just FRUSTRATING
i finally won by parryfishing with 29 bullets but fuck me that was so aggravating

Now THAT was bullying
>smashing the chair afterwards
lel

I almost feel bad for her.

Level 93, ng+, cannot kill Ludwig in dlc.

Hosting for some help, pass is vg

>panties
Lewd

omw famalam

ringing right at the entrance to the building

>controller dies as soon as I start the fight

Embarrassing.

Alright, level 43 and just cruising over towards Ludwig. I've been shafted by rapehorse before but I'm feeling confident and need me that guiding moonlight.

How fucked am I? Just to be safe.

at level 43? pretty fucked. that'll be really hard. hit us up if you need help

Fancy helping me bully Orphan later?

How much Vit you got? Less than 25 can be pretty harsh, plus your low damage input can extend the fight and make it very difficult. Valtr definitely helps a lot.

If you think you need help with it, sure, I'll lend a hand.

Anyone need a hand? Got dragged away earlier.

Any tips against Rom solo on v 1.0?
I have the Axe to +7

BOLT PAPER

Attack the back of her spiders, try and do as much damage to her in phase 1 as you can

Boy howdy, did I get my shit rocked! Bumped up to 25 Vit but I think I'll just farm for vermin until I try again. Thanks.

Very fucked
I have no idea how to deal with his first form, but second form just stay near his dick and quickstep left and right to dodge attacks and open him for viscerals.

Where to farm bolt paper? I've only got 4 left.

If you kill Paarl, you can buy it, with echoes or insight.

Fucking hell. I've already got Rom, Logarius and Amgydala on my kill list.

What does Lead Elixir do?

It gives you infinite poise

It tells you where to go.

How the fuck am i supposed to deal with nightmare frontier?

Hard as fuck exploring when you are getting chased by 2 hunters and some random mob.

Kill the hunters

I can't seem to find any quality fanart or wallpaper of Mother Kos, you guys got any?

>Kos

Who?

>Hard as fuck exploring when you are getting chased by 2 hunters and some random mob.

Kill the dudes instead of running oast them ya dingus. Maybe do the while running away once you get a grip of the area's layout.

I'm starting to appreciate Nightmare Frontier more. On subsequent NG cycles there's no reason to go there, but on a new game the area is where all the good shit at. Twin shards, chuncks, all the good main game runes.

Kosmfags get out.

>Orphan of Kos
>Mother Kos
>Kos Parasite
>Here a Kos, there a Kos, everywhere a Kos Kos
Kosmfag pls

Cry more, beastly idiots

Oohhh, sorry. I was confused when you misspelled Kosm.

I bet you're a so called vilescum """"""""""knight""""""""""
We all know you Kos fags are illiterate servants lmao.

>Kosm
>Cosm
>Cosmos

Hopefully you gain eyes one day, my beastly idiot friend.

Let's do it.

How dare you imply there's even the possibility that I'm a filthy, disgusting vileblood. I've been purging day and night because of these grotesque abominations.

YEEEEEOOOOW

Anyone else that wants to help us bully the Orphan is welcome to join. Ringing outside fog. Pass = bbg

I've got to go to bed, just finished bullying Orphan myself. Good luck.

Thanks. Sleep well, user.

Orphan slapped my shit. Ringing again.

Lemme upgrade me stabby and I'll be right along

Ready and waiting

I'm so shit today I'm sorry

What gems should I aim for the Amygdala Arm?

I have 50 str, not gotten into Chalices yet. Will I benefit more from phys% up or nourishing atk% up gems? I plan to also level arcane up to 99 but don't know if the arcane scaling would even be relevant enough for that.

That's okay. I am utterly incapable of defeating Orphan on this build. Still up for helping?

Always phys% up, the arcane scaling on that thing is awful, just ignore it and focus on strength.

I'm here til you get it, user

>It's a 'dying multiple times in front of /bbg/' episode
Fucking fuck. One more try.

We've all been special guests in that episode.

Orphan is his own season of this

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Thanks so much, fellas.

WHOO

THAT WAS GOOD SHIT

Glad to help!

Is Lone Survivor or Professional better for a skill build?

Professional, at least in my opinion, that's what I chose for my Skill character

What does your build look like?

Something like this. I wasn't sure about just going pure END after getting 50 vit 50 skill but I think that might be the case since there's nothing better for it.
and obviously just a regular hunter's pistol instead of repeating pistol

R E M I N D E R

Generally speaking, Professional is the way to go. Twelve endurance is all you really need, and that means you can get to meta level stats by level like 80.

You should use a regular hunter pistol for parry attempts. Repeating pistol should be used for damage in PvP and against bosses with weak heads. You can only carry 10 BMA, and BMA buffs both of a repeating pistol's bullets.

Putting a couple of points into bloodtinge for access to the Reiterpallasch would be a good idea, I think. Its bullets get damage scaling with physical damage, so you don't need to invest very much in bloodtinge to get decent bullet damage, and then you can put a shield in your offhand and still be able to parry.

Also, don't bother putting much into endurance. It's a luxury stat, and especially as a skill build your weapons use borderline no stamina, with the exception of the Burial Blade if you like that. 15 endurance is really the upper end of what a skill build could ever need.

You asked for it

End works well on a SKL build as a dump stat because the Rakuyo is stamina hungry, and you dash around and attack constantly to make the most out of the Rakuyo.

>not even posting the lewdest mama kos art

cmon man step it up

Settle down, okay?

Don't respond to this bully guys!

Don't worry, I'm only bullying disgusting vilebloods now. Got my Radiance rune on and a bunk password set, givin' that filth the business.

Also post hunters

Need to update this badly because I found new fashion

POST HUNTERS YOU SAY?