/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #4 - Ganondorf's Ass Edition

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin
pastebin.com/E8FjmmKD

More Zelda 1? Check Zelda Classic's romhacks:
zeldaclassic.com/

>News/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/agFH98VZ
youtu.be/bJg4D26QrEU
platypuscomix.net/websurfin/ariana.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ah, right. I didn't press enter after the new Doc. So close to perfect.

1st for Fi is for lewd

I want to fuck Fi

Good enough.

Fourth for timefuckery.

GODDAMNIT, WHY 4? WE'RE ON 8! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

Clearly not.

And they say that the user of timefuckering was crazy.

1>2>3>4>5>6>7>4>?timefuckery????

>GODDAMNIT, WHY 4? WE'RE ON 8! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?
Timefuckery if I dare say it

Fi is not for lewd, Fi is for intrepid adventuring.

>/lozg/ #4
It's #8 actually

Timefuckery

Timefuckery has truly reached meme status.

>le epic XDDd tiemfucker meme

I thought Veeky Forums was better than this

Satisfied?

Reminder that Sheik is
MALE
A
L
E

We're just being a little mischievous user

YOU CAN'T BE MALE IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA

Link's tummy!

I can see no vagoo there

No, it really hasn't. A few anons are just really trying to push it. That's not how it works.

Very, the butthurt just began, see

I'm not seeing a penis either though

I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO EDIT THIS INTO A ZELDA IMAGE, YOU WORD-RAPIST!!

I want to kiss it!

Did you draw it?

PLUMPER
I fixed the slate.

Convince me the Triforce is hidden in OoT3D and i will find it.

Does anyone have the image of the timeline loop theory of BotW?

Looking into the archive i found this. I always had the hots for Medli.

ITT: LIES
THE SHEIKAH DID IT

DON'T YOU SEE THE PATTERNS?

I wish

>Timeline speculation pastebin
pastebin.com/agFH98VZ

Reposting the Castle Town similarities in BotW

youtu.be/bJg4D26QrEU

It's there. My dad's brothers girlfriend works at Nintendo.

Where do I go to learn the Overchoor of tehSages?

The Light Temple.

This is true. My wife's son works there as well.

NNNNGHH

>user missed the light temple

What would you give for a 3D Oracle game?
Imagine being able to see the Black Tower everywhere you went

>youre the most poweful

kek

We might try to expand on something that user pointed out in the old thread.
Hyrule Castle (and everything inside it of course) in the Adult and Downfall timelines should be non-existent.

>you can use with c

WHERE ARE MY MOOSHY ANONS?!

Mooshy vagoo

>Hyrule Castle in the Adult timelines should be non-existent
Wat

It was demolished and replaced with Ganon's Tower. Don't you remember?

You're forgetting the gaping hole that is in its place.

Or was it just a portal that sealed Hyrule Castle for a time? i don't remember

Who here has all gold cartridges? I only have these two, I also had the NES one, but I destroyed it when I was young.

People can build buildings. It's in the name.

Well?

Nah, rented one (OoT) but then I got the Collector's Edition instead. The Hyrule Historia calls it "rare."

I only have gold pal MM and NTSC holographic MM

Then every argument about buildings surviving/ruining between games should be ignored.

All I have to do is manage to not die in the next nine months for Zelda/Pokemon Sumo

>Pokemon Sumo
wat

There's a holographic one?

Yup, which is where things get confusing. Here's the old post I think the other user is referring to.

The time puzzles would probably be a lot harder to implement in a non-grid system, unfortunately.

On another note, I always found Labrynna's "everything was more hardcore in the past" theme interesting, but particularly concerning the eight dungeon.
>the first dungeon, in the present, is a goofy graveyard with barely any enemies outside
>in the past, that area holds the eight dungeon and has fucking Lynels everywhere outside

That line with Rauru makes no sense. If the image attempts to list all sages, it should show all of those weird TP sages. The unaccounted sages obviously just broke the color pattern. why are they listed separately?

Su/Mo
Sun/Moon
Sun and Moon

No you fools, you learn the Overture in order to use it in the Light Temple.

The one at the top, I forgot to rotate the image. It makes it seem as though Link is jumping out of the cartridge when viewed from the side

Sun/Moon

Please wait out my post timer. I'm trying to be the first. Everyone knows if you aren't first, you're last.

Sumo got my hopes up for an entirely different kind of game.

also, why exclude the last painting? who says that only zelda is fit for being the 7h sage? what's the point of that list?

That's pretty neat. I didn't even know those existed.

I was matching them up based on color is why. Obviously it breaks somewhere due to Queen Oren in ALBW, or whatever he name is.

But assuming they don't then shit gets weird and we have extra colors anyways, so what are they the sages of?

>This scrub doesn't sequence break and glitch the song into the track inventory
MATE

Yes it was.
Which makes things interesting. I wanted to avoid the rebuild argument.
But if people just rebuilt stuff. Then the Temple of time in BotW may be the restored Temple of Time of TP, only to fall into ruin again as Ganon broke free.

>tfw haven't played SS in a few days
>barely any motivation to either play it or watch anime

Someone help me, I start thinking of playing through TP again, and playing the Oracle games as well and then I achieve nothing

I don't have a gold cart but I still got my red blood and Muslim chanting.

Yeah, well. They broke the pattern. Actually, they installed the pattern later as ALttP came first.

Yep, I stumbled across it on ebay because the person misspelled Majora's Mask. I was using FatFingers, so it popped up right away and I snatched it up immediately.
I need boxes for them though. I have boxed copies of Jap MM and OoT though. They're really pretty

Do what makes you happy user. No pressure. If you do differently you'll just burn out on Zelda

Honestly, the Temple of Time in TP is notably bigger than the OoT temple. One could almost argue this game could take place before that temple's creation, where it would be built on top of the ruined BotW temple.

Where would the last painting even be put user? By that logic she's Zelda's descendant if we're basing it off color, and that can't be true as we see one of Zelda's descendants.
As for the 7th Sage, so far it's been true in every case except apparently ALBW.

Sorry, I fucked up. I didn't mean to steal your thunder
Fuck

I fucked up

But then the Ganondorf's Imprisonment makes no sense.

You are the master. You should go to the Zelda competition in Vancouver. ;)

Ganondorf exists however, sure it can be retconned, but I doubt they'll retcon that.

You better be being as sarcastic as I am, motherfucker.

I'm sure vg will cheer you on.

No one?

You know what. Don't post at all, kid. If you post, you are going to be first at everything and then we'll all be last. So don't be rude.

True, though lately I've wanted to see one of the Ganondorfs actually be Four Swords Adventures Ganondorf, though I feel Adult Timeline Ganondorf would be more fitting, somehow.

>that one fish that hauls ass
kek

Yes, but is there fishing?

That is true, and we can likely safely disregard ALttP's incarnations of it, but it still gets wonky with ALBW and FSA.

As far as we know there are total of 9 Sages.

Light, Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow, Spirit, Wind, Earth, and the Leader of the Sages.

Typically shown as Yellow, Green, Red, Blue, Purple, Orange, with Wind/Earth being the Sages for the Master Sword only, and the Leader (pretty much always Zelda) having no color.

So disregarding ALttP for obvious reasons and it being old, we have two unaccounted for with ALBW and FSA, a Light Blue/White one between each, and a Zelda exists between them both, and we clearly see they aren't Sages of the Master Sword, so what are they?

This is what I'm mostly getting at, there is something not accounted for somewhere for some odd reason.

Why fish when they are literally jumping out of the water for you to grab them?

I think Aonuma confirmed fishing but don't quote me on that.

dynamite fishing is in the game

Oh Goddess, imagine coming across a bokoblin fishing village and you raid it for rods and bait. That would be triforce as fuck

Please drown yourself.

>That would be triforce as fuck

>bokoblin ... village
With women and children? This could put a real depressing spin on my smiting across the countryside.

I killed them, the women, the children, I slaughtered them like animals!

>That would be triforce as fuck

>People actually bought this.
Oh how time flies, desu I miss shit like this...

>Tfw mystery no longer exists in vidya unless you play the game on release day and even then within minutes things will begin being documented efficiently.

platypuscomix.net/websurfin/ariana.html

>i hate the sea. It's deep and wet.
>not like you
Wait