Dinosaurs are lame and everything in history was so...

Dinosaurs are lame and everything in history was so, so fucking lame looking literally everything cool about pre 19th century is made up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtpSOpUDCb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok

Disregarding your retardation for a second, why the fuck did you bring up dinosaurs? This is a history board, not a paleontology board.

Dinosaurs suck now. You're right about that.

Dinosaurs are fucking awesome.

Spinosaurus looks like a retarded crocodile, T-rex looks like a giant robin, I get that they're being intellectually honest but if they keep it up public knowledge will catch up and interest will eventually wane.

Dinosaurs are fucking cool, I don't know what you're talking about.

Feathers only make dinosaurs more awesome, what are you talking about?

Hivemind

You're kind of a huge faggot aren't you.

Feathers are better you retarded pleb.

You're what's wrong with the world.

>being a scalie
Kys

>I don't like feathers
How can you be this wrong?

I don't think they were ever depicted with scales either.

that raptor looks awesome.

>OP: I consider getting mauled to death by a terrorbird's grandpa gay;

It likely had a lot more feathers.

Yeah, IIRC it's believed many raptors almost had winglike arms, with vary large feathers.

That's pretty gay, yeah.

But birds are awesome.

Not him: I agree that feathers make certain dinosaurs look cooler/don't make them less cool, but the current reconstructions of spinosaurus do look retarded as fuck

The worst victim of science marching on though is dunkleosteus. Apparently it might have had lips covering it's bone shear psuedo-teeth, making it look like pic related

Whereas before, scientists thought it looked like this

Thankfully, this is just spefuclation by a few scinetists, there's no actual physical evidence for lips, merely a guess since other predatory fish with large teeth/pseudo teeth have lips too

>fish with a nose

>Dinosaurs are lame

what an embarrassing thread

The only reason the new reconstructions aren't cool enough is because we grew up with the outdated ones. If Feathered raptors/T-rex, lipped Dunk, or crocodile Spinosaurus were thought of 100 years ago, people would get mad if they changed
>U tellin me T-Rex is a big dumb scaly lizard now? I hate science
>Spinosaurus walked on TWO legs? fuck off
>Dunkleosteus had no lips? Are you crazy? It looks 100 times better with lips!

Dinosaurs confuse me sometimes.

Are they completely made up and if not did they die out before or after Noah?

Well, at least Parasaurolophus still looks nd sounds cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtpSOpUDCb8

With the feathers, I agree with you.

But new spino and new dunkleosteus just ourgiht does not look as cool. Like, cmon. There's no denying the entire appeal with dunk is that it looked like some sort of skeletal hellish fish demon.

but why?