Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4eXXCy-e8M
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/29/street-fighter-5s-new-story-expansion-available-download-now-two-days-ahead-schedule/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

09ers need to consume some pineapple because everyday they just taste like salt.

Sagat confirmed get hype

fighting games needs more brown girls

how many years left until friday?

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

all of them

why u drinking 09er semen breh

5 hours

How can I sleep through out Thursday until 3:00 AM? Sleeping pills not an option. I'm thinking of a fap marathon then watching documentaries.

i agree desu

just bought SFV from the steam sale. Who should I main?

I've been looking at chun li because she has some nice THICC fuckin legs that are sexily accentuated by her costume, but karin has that funny fucking super OHOHOHOHO LUL. I was also thinking of maining ibuki because the anime schoolgirl type characters make me really happy inside and she's really cute. I'm also considering balrog because i love black men. What do you think?

Why is Daigo so hyped? I've seen moment 37 but Tokido seems like the more interesting and superior Ryu.

t. 16er

Only if they have bat wings.

>Brownie Cammy is japanese collector's edition exclusive color
i hope it becomes available when the store opens

Birdie is a black anime girl with THICC fucking legs who giggles like Karin

Because it's an easy source of protein and soul stealing.

DAILY REMINDER TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE IN THIS GENERAL AND IGNORE SHITPOSTERS TRYING TO START GAME WARS.

>Who should I main?
The refund

there's a reddit rumor that we're getting sagat on friday

well???????

He's just got a lot of hype around him because he's an OG and has been playing fighting games for ages. He's not super relevant anymore unfortunately.

>reddit
there's your answer

ty bafael
You tell me user

easy name to rmemeber and he looks like an anime protagonist

How poor a fighting game is UNIEL? Is it mainly perverse drawings like 99% of the other cartoon games?

some summer we're having

there is only like 5 characters though

Daigo is the more storied player with more wins than Tokido. Daigo was better than Tokido every year of sf4. Only in sfv is Tokido finally better than Daigo.

No one considers Daigo better than Tokido now. If they do praise Daigo its because of his history.

did bengus draw this

>still almost 2 months until kof14

I need u mian

Why don't you just watch videos of it, genius.

posted a day before the ibuki delay

youtu.be/H4eXXCy-e8M
Uniel steam trailer is here

If anyone wanna play revelator US
Lobby ID is xded

It feels great being able to drink tea again without suffocating

Anyone SC2, Tekken 6 or KoF EU?

>not super relevent
He has better placings than almost every player on earth except for like 9 players. And this is in a game he is washed up in.

He is the most og, the richest, most winningest player. That is why he gets hyped.

Rain is the best weather

Fuck the heat

because he's the best player of all time

why does he call it a reddit rumor

i never saw anything about this on reddit

t.redditor

you had better make an Ibuki how to play, you autistic fat shit.

>Daigo was better than Tokido every year of sf4

not true

The Sagat rumor is probably fake - Max hasn't said anything about it yet.

I like Max because he introduces people to fighting games, but his clickbait titles are getting worse.

you'll have his reaction video tomorrow

There's no fucking way they would miss out the hype and publicity from announcing it at a major or at least CPT. That leak may be legit but they changed their minds about Sagat.

>He has better placings than almost every player on earth except for like 9 players
Yeah and when there's only 2 actually relevant players with every grand finals at a major being Infiltration vs Tokido that's not very good

bros he hasn't posted in over a week

is he ok?

May is pretty hot this year, good thing at least the update is coming out...

yea this. maybe some EVO finals surprise if anything

What year was tokido better? Daigo was like top 3 every year of sf4.

>09 mago daigo momochi
>2010 daigo sako mago?
>2011 fuudo daigo kazu
>2012 infil daigo fuudo?
>2013 infil xian daigo
>2014 momochi daigo bonchan
>2015 momochi daigo kazu

Luffy was top 3 in 2014 and 2015 m8

they were pretty even every year after 2011

So only infil and tokido are relevent? Ignoring this stupid comment, how does that change what I said?

>introduces people to fighting games

This is the reason I want Capcom to fix SFV asap. SF is and always will be the gateway game for new players into the fighing game scene. It's simply that big. I started with SFII and branced out into all the other games. Wanting to see it fail is just another blow to the FGC, doesn't make any sense.

There is the date on this post mm?

USF4[PS3/PS4/PC] SFxT[PS3/PC] TTT2[PS3] UMvC3 [PS3] 3S[FC] ST[FC] SvC:C[FC] GGXrd[PC] MKX[PS4/PC] KoF98/2002[PC/FC] KoF13 [PC] SG T6[PC] SFV[PC] KI[PC] EU anyone?

I don't want to buy a fight stick. Is it possible to be a good fighting game player only using the pad?

This also sometimes screaming and shit, but overall he's really cool.

wtf are you talking about you ravioli muncher

Would be nice if Friday's patch has flags while looking for a lobby...

>luffy top 3 in 2015
Lmao

Did he even make grand finals at a single premier? He only won eu ranking events where most of the arguable top 10 didn't even compete. Every premier he got raped.

where the EC lobbies

gotta get some practice in before the 1st when everyone decides they're a rog/booki main

Sagat would be Remy tier in sfv or horrible crippled. It's just not the game for classic street fighter zoning.
Also it's Heihachi from the Soul Calibur series.

Yes.

Fuck the xbone controller though.

No, you can ONLY be good if you have a stick

Yeah. A stick isn't superior or necessary in any way, just recommended as the best way to play fighting games.
There are examples of top players using just a xbox or playstation default pad

>born 1989 and above
Unless you're in your mid 30's and 40's you should have played most fighting games with a pad. You'll be fine is a playstation controller, stay away from Xbox.

SFV update now out earlier on PS4. Download and start posting shit.
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/29/street-fighter-5s-new-story-expansion-available-download-now-two-days-ahead-schedule/

I can't browse srk forums without creating an account. What a fucking cuck site.

He got to grandfinals at Dreamhack 2015

Nah we have smash, mk, injustice, tekekn and various bamco fighters for that.

Of course it is, im playing on pic related and i wreck stick players at locals

t. Carlo

The """"""May"""""" update is coming out, so it must be May, no? It would only make sense...

It's a preload

Ofcourse PC wont get the preload because fuck PC

>Pretty even

Really? Go look up the results. Only 2013 was arguable and that was the year daigo got top 8 at evo, won dreamhack, got 2nd at topanga asia league, won dreamhack, and beat the shit out of xian and infil 20-2.

In no other year was tokido close.

i cant think of a time where daigo has won a set without something super nutty happening. everyone plays normally; daigo does something.

Xb1 controller is goat you plebian.
See me in Tekken 6

You can be EVO champion with a pad

>Graduated from the best university in his country, majoring in biomaterial engineering
>Top fighting game player
>Has started to work out

The only thing he needs is a girlfriend then he will truly be living the dream.

>Tfw you will never be Tokido
JUST

ah fuck, dumb e/v/enthubs shills getting me with the click bait titles. At least they can say its a """""June""""" update.

>majors in biomaterial engineering
>plays street fighter instead of using his talents to help the world

Should I buy the season pass? I can get it for 18,49 euro right now.

I'm getting one of these
Triggers and bumpers are annoying, even though I CAN play just fine, I can also feel that it is not practical at all.

I am Tokido

so is sfv hype yet

I got it for 15 bucks back then, worth it because now I have 1.3 million FM for
>Season 2
>Costumes and stages

Exactly. Infil, daigo, momochi, kazunoko, nemo, gamerbee, bonchan, tokido, mago, fuudo?, etc... weren't there.

Xian was there though. Much less stacked than most premier.

90% of the top 10 weren't there.

if you don't want to grind yeah, why not

i got $9 steam wallet

should i buy a game like hitman blood money or bully or should i buy some premium costumes

oh well he was definitely top 3 in 2014

Yes please we need capcom to stay profitable or our little esports community will be kiil.

Honestly in my opinion it's probably better to just season pass these characters. You get the premium alt costumes as well for each one, and you can use your fight money for the other shit.

who is carlo?

Is Street Fighter V fixed yet?

This shit looks thicker than Chun Li's thighs, how do you hold the thing?

you can be /fgg/vo champion with a hitbox

you can play those games for free tho

Why is SC2 considered to be the best Soul Calibur?