/TMSG/ - Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE General

KOWASHITAI! Welcome to /TMSG/. Formerly known as /#FEG/

Tokyo Mirage Sessions/Genei Ibun Roku #FE General

----------------
News
>Restoration patch is out now, more info here: gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/ .
>Official Vocal Collection CD and Visual Arts Document Collection have been released in Japan. They can be bought from retailers like Amazon JP or CDJapan.
>Concert in Japan that happened in June may have a possible DVD/BD release.
----------------

No arguing about censorship or piracy. If you need help setting up loadiine or the restoration patch, go to Homebrew General or the aforementioned GBATemp thread. This thread is purely for discussion of the game.

Previous thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zxBPe
soundcloud.com/brhysadfxcaz/rkswgy9mzijf
youtube.com/watch?v=V_qIMueF8LA
amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B01A80E1SI/ref=topnav_switchLang?ie=UTF8&language=en_US
animemusicdownload.info/genei-ibunroku-fe-vocal-collection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where can I get Maca leaves for the cafe sidequest?

FORCES WHERE

Best pair

Yeah they sure are, aren't they?

I keep asking but don't get a response

Is there a trick to grinding prestige?

It feels extremely hit and miss on whether I get them or not, regardless of the amount of combos I get. Hell, even getting to 5 sessions doesn't seem to matter, it's frustrating when I'm grinding for weapons that only every 4th or 5th battle is giving me 1 single 3 star prestige

Took me a shocking amount of time to realize these screens change depending on your encounter.

Huh, kinda cool

Smiling Tsubasa is best grill

I was watching some English gameplay and I really liked some of the stuff she said
>when you first meet Tharja she tells Itsuki to look out of Kirias sake since she can be a bit reckless
>later in the game Kiria says when they first met she couldn't stand her but now they've grown really close
Shit's cute
It's pretty much all luck. You just gotta rack sessions up, and I believe if you overkill it has better chances of dropping them.

>Excellus
>first half was slow, but manageable
>second half he throws all the Ma-dyne spells
>have Touma throw up Magic Mirror
>laugh as pic related happens
50 keks that people WILL complain about this fight being hard.

There's no other way to grind prestiges. Just endure the pain, put some music in the background, use Mamori's field skill, and just grind it out.

Well...fuck. Guess I'll keep going.

I need like 40 to get all the skills I want

I've literally never gotten one of those.
I picked up the passive that reduces them really early on and it has just never happened, even when I do stupid shit like read my messages without pausing.

It only happened to me once so far.
No idea what triggered it, I just ran into a guy normally in a low level dungeon.

They're pretty common in the second half of the game once you unlock those support character skills that affect drops. You can regularly get a handful of them in a single battle and will usually get at least one. Every session hit above two is another chance for one or even two to drop.

Which skills?

I forget which is which, but just do the support character quests when they become available. Barry might be the one that doubles drops. They all help.

Tsubasa is super duper cute!

Kiria is cuter!

Cool, I'll keep going

Does she really show that much boob?

imgur.com/a/zxBPe

Finally the archive is working again. I took these of the JP version, but I'm sure the NA version is mostly the same, in case anyone only has the regular edition and wants to see the artbook and all that.

>That Cleavage is okay
>The Armita suit is okay
>The wedding dress needs to be covered up
I don't understand

You got the Japanese version?

The NA version uses NoA screenshots, which therefore includes some of the changes.

The commentary is at least (mostly) translated in it.

Yeah, I bought the Japanese Wii U bundle since I didn't own one, and it was well worth it I'd say. Plus I get to just use it for piracy now.

Barring the Aversa cutscene fog, most of the alterations seem to be an attempt to make Tsubasa a little less slutty in line with her allegedly innocent and pure personality. Boob wedding dresses are pretty trashy, so maybe that's why.
Or maybe they just threw darts.

Incorrect!!!

Tiki=Waifu=Waifu

>My Feet Hurt: The Phantom

Should I spend the Macca Converter on the Obelisk for Tsubasa or should I save it for something else?

You should grind out more Macca Converters. That's the one from 5th Element right? It's pretty easy to find those in a certain area in 106.

goddamn these things are adorable.

what area? I have a need for Maca Converters

I got it from some golden mirage on the second shibuya idolasphere, I am not sure if that´s what you are refering to.

Where's the performa in 106 for Raito's request?

6F I think

What's that thing I need to change class. Master Prestige or something? How the fuck do I get those

In Gensou 106, the one with the mannequins, I forget on which floor, but there's an area where an orange mannequin will have one of its arms go up to an empty little corner with nothing in it but one of those sealed doors Itsuki can't break(yet), the entire floor is bright orange/yellow, rare enemies spawn very frequently there, even if you don't use any field skills. So you can grind out a lot of 5th element enemies there.

6th floor, it will appear as a devilish face on the map, but careful, that fight was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Master Seals, you can start doing it right after the chapter 4 boss I believe, they're dropped by certain bosses and in some chests. You'll end up getting enough to class change everyone twice

Does anyone knows where the second rare enemy, Bretrorius is? I heard it's on Daiba Studio but I don't know where.

That seems to be the case.

You need to have the treasure chest icon spawn on the top left room, go to it, and just go to the location marked here. They're fucking annoying to kill though, so good luck

Thanks but I didn't understand the treasure icon thing.

You know how the trick of the puzzle is you have to go to the room corresponding to the tv monitor that has the boss picture on it? One of the monitors will show a treasure chest, and it sometimes goes to the top left, when it does that, go to it and it'll send you to the area you need to go to.

>Ellies Confession scene isn't subbed
Finally all my time watching romances pays off

Ah, here we go, the monitor room has to look like this, with the blue treasure chest picture in the top left. Then just go to the area marked on the map in the other pic I posted.

Ellies what?

Oh, didn't know that there was a treasure icon, neat!

The confession scene for the TV show after her first side story

I'm sure that says "Nanika, oku ni susumu tame no tekakari ga aru kamoshirenai na... chuishitemitemiyou"

But I have no idea what that means.
I need to practice sentences more.

Where is that fucking cat I need to find in Tsubasa´s side story?

In the very starting point of shibuya, there's a schoolkid there that isn't normally there, talk to him first. Then go to a the right side, a bit before or after hee-ho mart, there should be an alleyway and a biker looking dude, talk to him, then interact with the alley.

Is there a full version of Touma's song for Masqueraider Ouga? I can't seem to find one.

Look user, she's waiting for your game to load the bloom palace after traporting to the fucking office one screen over!

Best girl.

soundcloud.com/brhysadfxcaz/rkswgy9mzijf

>discbabby

Aren't the disc loading times for the US version still better than the JP one? I have the JP disc and it can get pretty bad at times

How far are you guys into the game?

Currently in the chapter 2 dungeon. It's been a while since I've seen good level design in a JRPG. It's a massive step up from the random shit in the persona games.

Thanks man, finally found it.
I can beat him with just a Zyodine, so I'm gonna farm a lot.

Teleport to the 6th floor, walk past the orange mannequin to the position selector, click the middle button, and enter the sleeve. If no rare enemy shows up and you get a normal/ savage instead , just wait on the carpet by the sleeve and the mirage will disappear. After it's gone, run around a little bit and a rare should spawn.

where is lucky spot 2?

The floor in 106 with the green park signs and the trees all over the walls. I think it's the 5th

You can actually just interact with the sleeve but not enter it and all mirages on the field will disappear.

thanks

Dank.

Does anyone know where the bloodscale riders or Red Shamans are? The description of their location is too vague

I wanna punch Tiki in the face

woah, what the fuck happened?

Is there a list or chart explaining how dialogue choices effect that one Itsuki/Tsubasa Dual-Art that you can miss?

Someone told me it's based on a points system but I can't find reference to it anywhere.

you dont miss it, you just get it sooner if you make the correct choices.
The correct choices are the most obvious ones, I dont know if there is a chart and am too busy bullying Tsubasa to be the authority on it.

I am at the chapter 2 intermission.

Advice: Use Tsubasa and Itsuki against Grangel, Kiria would get rekt.

not finding this place in there.

Are any of the Side Story cutscenes subbed?
I only did Ellie and Mamorin so far and both didn't have any subs

My Eleonora ones were.

JUU NANA SAI DESU
U
U

N
A
N
A

S
A
I

D
E
S
U

They're all subbed, what are you talking about?

Thanks.
I've been useing her a lot to max her weapons. I'll keep that in mind before the fight, especially since I decided to play on hard.

>breast shown
im so mad that i leaked anus from my ass

What is the best duo attack and why is it Give Me?

when are these unlocked? I think I unlocked the side-story needed for this move but I'm way underleveled.

Also Fuck Dream catcher for doing Almighty Damage

Generally they are either a direct Side Story reward or after you complete enough Maiko will have an idea for one and tell you to come to the office to unlock one.

Give me is Kiria's third, Dream Catcher is Tsubasa's 2nd, The Tunnel Home is Mamori's third and I don't remember when I got the other ones.

Dream Catcher is after Barrys 2nd side story.
>one of Ellys special performances is almighty
What's the fucking point

Gonna grind a bit to unlock everyones radiant unity then gonna fight the last boss.
50 hours and I've a lot of fun but it's time to end it.

I need Kiria to reach stage rank 7 but it takes too long, any way of doing faster?

I'm annoyed that the CD soundtrack included in the limited edition version is missing my favourite song from the game...
youtube.com/watch?v=V_qIMueF8LA

Typical

>See 13 tracks
>7 of them are just them introducing their songs in moon.

You can always buy the Vocal Collection to support the game

Or just pirate the soundtrack. I think there's a FLAC rip up somewhere.

post it please.

Or at least tell us the name of the page/tracker where you can find it.

Just keep her in the main party. Once you have sessions from support it won't matter.

if you have the Arena unlocked, that's a good place to jam.

amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B01A80E1SI/ref=topnav_switchLang?ie=UTF8&language=en_US

animemusicdownload.info/genei-ibunroku-fe-vocal-collection/

I ripped my copy myself so I don't know if that link works

It is super cute thorough

I could buy it, it has a great soundtrack but I've just ripped the song from Youtube for the time being. The LE CD has most of the good songs anyway, just missing that one which would have made it perfect.

Does it even do extra damage? Cause if there was an option between it and Give Me, why would you ever choose Dream Catcher.

>most of the good songs
>doesn't have Maze
>doesn't have Fly
>doesn't have under the moon
>doesn't have Smile Smile
>doesn't have pretty much all the other songs
Come on user