Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

tosdatabase.net/us/achievement/101021/
tos.neet.tv/npcs/147308
tosdatabase.net/us/achievements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MONK ABS

that's poop
kiss your self my gaymen

>Steam must be running to...
IT'S FUCKING RUNNING YOU MORON

post good builds

Not him but when I first posted about her that was entirely what I hoped would happen.

That's the most future proof alchemist build desu
When we get R9 he can be a Wiz3 Ele3 Alch3 and still pull his weight while also crafting the best potions

>When we get R9
ayy lmao

>he can be a Wiz3 Ele3 Alch3 and still pull his weight
nah. Wiz3Ele3Warlock3 will be the meta and that build will still be shit

Working on a A2 QS3, should I take falconer if Im going for musketeer? I already fell for the QS3 meme, don't want to fall for more memes.

Are you going to PVP? If so, no. Take scout.

If you're not going to PVP, yes. Take Musketeer.

It's probably just someone who realized halfway that having an alchemist was more useful than playing the most boring cookie cutter.

>I already fell for the QS3 meme
I'm sorry user. I swear I tried my best to help Veeky Forums anons avoid that noob trap but they don't always listen.

You have a lot of choices after Archer2 QS3
Falcon -> Musk (General PvE)
Archer -> Musk (Single target bossing build focused on Kneeling Shot)
Archer -> Falcon (General PvE)
Scout -> Musk (PvP)
Rogue -> Musk (Single target bossing build focused on pure STR and Kneeling behind)
Are all good and have their niche

>Scout -> Musk (PvP)
Laughinghunters.jpg

>having a pet
laughingbouncearrows.png

>focusing PvP on a PvE game
laughingsplitshot.jpg

>pve game
>the only updates being released are a quest every week or so on average and ENTIRE MASSIVE PVP-BASED GAME SYSTEMS
woahkay!

Based

Anyone need to be added to the whisper chatgroup?

I like it fine for now, but I expect it to fall off late like lots of people have said. It's great for farming low density mobs for rare drops.

Don't care about pvp, just curious which skills benefits from circling.

go SR2

How many people are in the main one? I'm afraid I might be in the wrong one.

futureproof

Me.

PM Shieruu.

Circling and aoe attack ratio help:

Multi-Shot 10~15.
Cannon Shot, Cannon Blast, Shootdown.
Covering Fire, Snipe (arguably).
SR skills, but you can't have falcon and SR2.

Also a LOT of your party member's skills. This is the main reason to go falcon, not just for your own damage.

Falcon makes braindead QS3 gameplay quite a bit more complex. This may be good or bad depending on whether you liked the braindead gameplay or not.

Do you have a larger version of this? Google can't find it, thanks.

anyone have that webm of Lolipantsu instagibbing that Scout Musketeer on his Hunter?

It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm talking to this stupid cat for 100 times hoping it'll prompt some hidden achievement.

Do you get a title for that?
I only know of the firestarter and rider ones.

I'm trying to get this achievement:

tosdatabase.net/us/achievement/101021/

Honestly, I don't know if this works. Only clue I got from it is that Dae-Gil is supposedly a cat and this is the only cat NPC I found. Maybe it won't work, maybe it's not Dae-Gil, maybe it was removed but I don't really have anything else better to do at the moment.

if she goes FF that's literally a good build

This is great, thanks.

There's an achievement where you have to talk to some cat 100 times.
That's the cat, normally, but I've never seen it in game: tos.neet.tv/npcs/147308

Has anybody found the exact number from those "find the number" pillars? They seem to spawn pseudo randomly in high level areas and I'm curious what happens if you find the right one.

is that character select button broken again or is it just me?

Interesting. There is so much weird hidden stuff in this game, I love that aspect of it.

>have a squire
>set up tent somewhere
>join a 130 dungeon boss rush
>it's guaranteed someone will teleport to your tent when dying
This is fucking hilarious but I kinda feel bad since they are wasting 1 run for pressing the wrong button.

Their own fault if they are bad enough to die desu

is there a button to teleport to squire's tent?
i've just been right clicking my face.

if you die you can respawn at the tent instead of the spawn point

>This is fucking hilarious but I kinda feel bad
So why are you doing it

If you die you have the 2 standard option (normal respawn and crystal) or the possibility to respawn at the squire's tent.

Swordman only need one more buff: reduce the armor x weapon penalty to 25%, seriously, dealing o50% less damage with a spear because enemy has cloth is weird. 25% is a okay penalty.

how can i fix the loading screen stuck ?

I'm not stopping to set up my tent in places far away to a Vakarine Statue just because people are retarded.

just switch weapons :^)

someone suggested earlier that they have a class that throws cursed weapons with effects like taunt or deprotected, i think that's a better buff.
dealing less damage to cloth with pierce really doesn't seem like their biggest issue.

>Other party members can wipe out entire room of mobs in seconds if swordie just stands in center, swashes his buckle, and holds C
>He refuses to take the hint and it becomes a couple-minute clusterfuck instead

You know what we call people who pick a class and refuse to play its role? Monks.

Do not bully the koenig.

But then what is a Monk's role?

Tried it, except the cat is in West Siauliai Woods for me since I'm a Diev3. Spammed the space key for a while but nothing seemed to happen other then grrgrrrgrgrgrgrgrgr

To reroll.

to get buillied

Thanks for the input. I just hate the idea of eating a damn character slot for the fucking hawk.

Buffs
Heal
Support
Tiddiejobs

only do 'dps' when there is a RuneCuck+Cryo

I don't know if it's related, but when enchanting hats do you have a higher chance of getting a 2 or 3 lines if you rerolled also from a 2 or 3 line headgear? I never got a 3 liner from a fresh enchantment, or is it just that rare?

Skills are locked into a specific damage type.

Look, I try my best to overcome this with cartar stroke (strike) and skyliner (slash), but the punishment to my main skills is too much to handle when the other skills are on cooldown.

Trahs mobs dies easily, but 130k cloth monsters is a pain in the ass.

random and rare

i'm not sure about that, none of my 1 line items have gone above the 1 line they started on
i rerolled a bad 3 line item into aoe attack though

According to some translation, it's not exactly "talk" to dae-gil 100 times, but to "annoy" dae-gil 100 times. That might be it.

Try being Bokor with leather mobs.

We used to have Tet Malak La for those occasions, but IMC decided we weren't even allowed to have that.

How can DPK be real if monsters have predetermined loot on spawn which can be checked by Oracles?

Checkmate atheists.

Its only predetermined based on the amount of kills in the zone

The cat has some dialog lines.
These are normally Degil's lines:
ETC_20150317_003570 Grrrr...
ETC_20150317_003571 Whoa!
ETC_20150317_003572 Petty human being! Come pat my head meow!
ETC_20150317_003573 It's the person Degil warned about. Be careful meow.
ETC_20150317_003574 Meow~

A lot of people have white ribbon decoration boater now since the DPK 50k per channel info was leaked.

What? isn't DPK a meme?
I always thought that the drops systems was with percentages, like in the Monster Hunter games

Some items use the DPK system.

Yes... THAT'S what was leaked.
Certainly not some method to obtain items.

There is nothing complex about falconer. It's just circling when there's alot of mobs, then hovering when circling is on CD. That's it.

Wait what firestarter and rider achievements? Tell me more.

You're forgetting you have to call back the falcon after every action and you can't just do it right away, you have to wait until the action is done and sometimes they just lag out. You also have to decide when to use circling for most efficiency and in general you have a lot more buttons to worry about than if you just went a3 or scout.

Maybe complex isn't the right word, but it certainly is more inconvenient and gets in the way of the 100% braindead qs3 gameplay that came before it.

>per channel
Doesn't that mean if you see some retard hunting infrorocktors, you can just sit in his channel and killsteal him? Since it's based on channel, he can't leave otherwise all his effort would be wasted.

There's a series of XXX Rider titles for using the water slides in the ferret forest zones over and over. It goes like Newbie Rider, Veteran Rider, and Tired Rider, I think?
Firestarter is for lighting the torch in Royal Mauso Workers Chapel 100(?) times.

>100 times
Fuck that. There's also a waterslide in zeraha or seir rainforest, one of the forest zones next to it, I forgot which one exactly.

Yes if you're a meanie.

>Firestarter
It's Oil Sack Collector, Church Lamplighter and Lamp Maniac for 60/180/360 lamps.

tosdatabase.net/us/achievements/

Is there/How is the raiding or equivalent in this game?

That's basically the make or break point for me.

Wow, that's a pretty shitty localization.

Why are you even here?

there is not

bye

Earth Tower function like raids but you need a very dedicated group for it.

>pay taxes 100 times
>Noblesse Oblige title as a reward

It's alright. But Legwyn's "Starlight Collector" is much cooler.

There is Earth Tower which pretty much is the PvE endgame. It has 20 (40 soon in korea) floors and gets harder as you go further up the tower. So far only a single group in korea has cleared floor 20 and nobody on iToS has even gotten to the halfway point. It's less about mechanics and actually being good at the game and much more about figuring out silly set ups to do things like grant you perma invulnerability to get past the heavy damage intake and abusing anything you can to get past the ridiculous DPS checks. It's a pure numbers game and doesn't look particularly fun.

>go dungeon
>look at buffs
>SHARED SWIFT STEP

this and RMT to get crazy gear/attributes

dun worry brah i got da attributez

How many are there?

is the 25% crit rate shared?

>So far only a single group in korea has cleared floor 20
the fuck bullshit is this
there's numerous groups of floor 20 clears considering how many of the drops are on the fucking market
not to mention theres more of them per server

None of the ET drops are tradeable and the single group that cleared it once hasn't even managed to repeat it since IMC immediately nerfed Melstis right afterwards.

>9000 gimmick points
>feather hat reward
FUCK I'M DOING IT
What gives gimmick points?

no. that's the joke