mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7uuJ14p2U0
gamecopyworld.eu/games/pc_metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain.shtml
steamcommunity.com/app/287700/discussions/0/458606877310499399/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

quiet rules!

Is he still on the SC? Are you on pc? If you are I recommend you get the latest trainer it would be easier.

3rd for Huey

>autism general

this copypasta always reminds me of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=i7uuJ14p2U0

Yeah, I'm on PC. What does that mean, trainer?

its like cheat engine for dummies

What does it do? Will Kojima-sama ban me?

Venom made sure Quiet ALWAYS had her guard down and she was unarmed at the end of 45 so he could have her situational awareness turned off and he could do as he pleases while she has no idea what is going on.
While he was always on his guard around her, he never loved her and fanart cannot depict the hate and repulsiveness he had for her.
The truth will never reveal itself on what would have happened. Ever and all of you fuckers KNOW what I say is true and ignore me because all you fags know what I say is true. She loves him but he hates her so much.

I make the most sense out of anyone in this general, yet am ignored.

We won't ever hear the truth, whether Quiet didn't want to hear what Venom thought of her because she loves him, I still would want to know the truth, no matter the case. Still will never be known, unless Kojima says it himself, fuck the Meta shit.

>What does it do?
if you're grinding fobs the features you'd be interested in would be invisibility for fobs and setting resource amount.
>Will Kojima-sama ban me?
no you will be quarantined with other cheaters

I FEEL NEW LIFE WILL BE BORN BENEATH THE BLOODSTAINED SAND

Said no one ever.

Huey was alright, seemed like the kind of guy who'd enjoy watching someone else fuck his wife but at least he gave me some cool toys. Had to kick him out since the guys were about ready to nail him to a cross, wonder what he's up to these days.

>no you will be quarantined with other cheaters
I don't really want that.

Invisibility for FOB's? Point me in the direction so I can read up on it?

gamecopyworld.eu/games/pc_metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain.shtml

be careful when downloading from this site

Quiet was no soldier, she was no one important. No one cared about her. No one loved her. She never would hurt Venom, yet Venom didn't care one bit about her.
She cried over her own grave until she died, we sadly won't hear from the cast or anyone that worked on it.

meant for

Didn't you cuck Quiet for several weeks, boss? A month, maybe two? All she wanted to do is be touched by you, loved by you, but you didn't like being near her one bit and gave her nothng but pain and sorrow.

Why are you asking yourself questions?

What do I do next? What's the next mission?

Forgot pic

(BENEATH THE BLOODSTAINED SAAAAAAND)

both total stealth ones are fun

What would happen if you didn't build the medical platform before you met Quiet? Would she not appear in the field? Would she be sent to the regular brig?

that guy is always here and the answer is nanomachines

Kaz orders it's construction without you're input.

thanks for raidenposting with me, you're a real nigga

If you want I can upload the text file the comes with the trainer, but it doesn't really give a lot of info it just tells you what it does.

I'm not boss. I am asking the real boss a question, of which YOU are not him, so tell me, why did you reply to me if you are NOT the real boss and the question was NOT directed towards you?

Doubt I'll use it, I wouldn't bother. Thanks though

Damn right I did, got a couple of bitches together, sniffed some coke and had an orgy right there in her cell. Flaming Buffalo might be a 4/10 at best but at least she's no horse face.

All she could do was sit in the corner and cry, but I could tell she secretly wanted to join in. Ah, good times.

you're welcome dude

If she even tried to make a move to join in, I bet you would tell her to stay put and watch, not to touch you, and she would listen because she loves you and follows your orders and only your orders. In no universe would you two ever be a couple and have babies together.

>both total stealth ones are fun
Pretty easy to rampage through with a brennan and the pistol that can shoot through helmets

Kojima made you one happy man by makng you into what you are, the one woman that would love you truly and want to be with you on a more personal level, and you were made to exact revenge on her through heartbreak.

We'll never hear it from any of the real cast and crew of mgsv since none care to comment about it.

I made a habit of smacking her round her ugly mug with my bionic arm if she stepped too close, at least that way I didn't have to touch her, or even waste my breath on her. Her cheeks would often be bright red by the time we got back from a mission, her eyes swelled with tears.

Quiet is literally the only person that let their revenge go because she wanted to be married to you and would never hurt you, although you got your revenge on her because you deserted her when she most wanted to live, you denied her the opportunity of a life with you and the pain she suffered must have been excruciating, who knows how she truly died, of heartbreak? Lovesickness? Parasites? We won't ever find the truth.

Did she drown in her own tears? We won't ever know!!

MGO female character sliders?

There is no Meta in V. There never was and anyone who thinks that is meta themselves. whether you have played the previous mgs's before, punished Snake is different from all the others and we'll never get the truth out of them cast and members of V.

We'll never get the true scope of the hatred and rage Snake had for the female sniper. Never see what he did to make her cry so badly. Never see how she died. Never see his true feelings of what he would have done to her if she stayed instead of being scared by him and running off/kidnapped by Kaz.

Venom was exactly like Big Boss, no ifs ands or buts. It's like Ocelot said: the individual in him died years ago and what's left was a phantom of Big Boss. It's in this way that one could argue that he is in fact not a character at all. He was to Big Boss what Peace Walker was to The Boss.

Snake loved Quiet. Listen to the tapes again.

No one loved Quiet.
Listen to her tapes.
Ocelot says they lose nothing if they lose Quiet.
Watch the torture scene.
Watch cutscenes in episode 45.
Watch Snakes facial expressions.
He hates her. He ignores her. He is repulsed by her. We'll never get the real deal info of his hate.

And Snake never went past the first two sentences of her message, if he did, then it's not a sad response he gives, it's anything but a sad response.

any guess on what Kojima's next game will be.
I think it's all a ruse, I hope I get to play as Liquid.

I watched the torture scene. Diamond Dogs did it cause they loved Quiet and thought she was one of them.

Hey, don't let this thread die.

Is this "Snake hates Quiet" thing an actual theory? Does it come from the novelization perhaps?

He wanted to build a weapon that could launch her into the sun. Kaz complained that the R&D cost too much.

lel

She set herself on fire with a tank of gasoline in order to stop the spread of parasites.

Or possibly to symbolize her body burned for Snake.

i hate how venom's face looks in this.

Yeah, I fucking hate artists that can't draw manly faces because they're always drawing pretty girls or girly-faced boys
pic related

Why not. This general's gone to complete shit.

Why not just fuckin say what you fuckin mean, and call her by her fuckin name. Which is QUIET

It's obvious by everything that ge does, he does it to get rid of her because of his hate for her and assholes like the first two quotes prove my point over and over

No one loves Quiet. Not even Venom the guy who handcuffs Quiet, the born female sniper that loves him.

A tank of gasoline she got from...? Honestly though, it couldn't have spread past the initial activation. They would have died out eventually.
If she did kill herself, she probably would have done it Cobra Unit style.

Venom loved Quiet, when you love something you let it go.

How come I can't get the wormhole generator? The events gonna be over in five days and I have enough event points.

Do the side op, legendary anubis

He's projecting because no one loves him. Don't bother replying to him.

because you already have it

We've tried ignoring him, I'm gonna start posting VenomxQuiet and DiamondDogsxQuiet

Not the worm hole fulton, I already have it. I'm talking about the reward for this weeks event fob.
I don't.

What did he mean by this?

What about the concern Venom demonstrated when she went to get Shabani's necklace for the children? Or the rain shower fun time?

Can modding mgsv get you banned from online?

I am in my first playthough and the development timers make me want to kill myself. I refuse to deal with this.

no but you will be quarantined

No one loved Quiet.
Snake hates her but didn't say it.
She loves him and he knew she wouldn't say anything to try and stop him, or say her feelings for him because she is completely loyal. She didn't want him to go and it was obvious.

She didn't want to go and it was fucking obvious.

Constant talking about Quiet.
Why do you talk about Quiet while not talking about her?
Stop this, we all know what you fucking mean when you do this.

He means he's paranoid. Waifus do that to people.

steamcommunity.com/app/287700/discussions/0/458606877310499399/
maybe try logging out and try again

You didn't even attempt to answer me.

I am not sure that means. Was it a joke?

no it means you will be put with all the other cheaters

Oh, ok.

No concern during necklace scene, she had not talked yet, he still wanted that possible info on who she worked for previously.

Before she jumped out of the heli in the rain scene, he CLEARLY looks like he wanted to push her out.
He was telling her to stop your cringe show, she took it the wrong way and thought he was flirting back.

He was only searching for the Metal Gear because he wanted to it to "accidentally" kill her.

Venom threw Shabani's necklace down there because he knew she'd jump in after it, he planned the whole thing

In no sane universe does Venom love Quiet. Only in fanfiction.

He clearly saw ger out of the peripheral of his vision and did or said nothing

her*

So now you're using different IPs, huh?

Fact: Venom loved Quiet
Opinion: people with autism should be put down

No one loved Quiet

She had severe autism and didn't want to let go. She didn't want to be let go.

I agree with both

I agree. She didn't want to be let go, just make love with Snake, as in makin babies

And he wanted the same from her.

No.

No he didn't. Or there would have been BABY. MAKING. TIME.

Not from thise soviets though, from Snake himself. As in Snake's benis in Quiet's bagina repeatedly

Venom's Big Boss really did a number on Quiet's vagina. The soviets had to try killing her just to tighten her up.

Pretty sure you're talking about Paz in this situation.

No one touched Quiet besides the soviets.

Did I say Paz? Sure she was loose enough for a bomb to fit, but I'm sure the black marines just did her in the butt. She was also alive to experience it all.

Quiet was alive to experience it all as well. She cried silently. Hear it in her voice.

Venom just looked on in amusement waiting for her to die since that was his mission, to kill her.

Venom is a smooth criminal.