pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PIYqXE8oxzQ?t=54
fauux.neocities.org/wind.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3H-g0IcKSGY&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the PoE equivalent of the first sip of a cold beer straight out of the fridge at the beginning of your meal?

putting a map into the map device

>drinking shitty beer that needs to be cooled in order to be edible

i guess some build that needs a mirrored RMT weapon to be usable at all

>edible beer
>eating warm beer
What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?
youtu.be/PIYqXE8oxzQ?t=54

i like how desperate you are in forcing this meme

do you shave or wax around your asshole poeg?

i'm all natural

so your gay boyfriend can fuck your ass?

so i paid $100 for 50 ex on phc. did i do good?

>paying real life money for pixels
why would someone do this?

its only fiat currency user

not like its gold or something real

what do you mean i just save them

i like my poop coming out easy without getting caught in hair tangles or pressed through a hairy mesh

sorry for your bad genetics

they aren't pixels you stupid fucking nigger. they are textured polygons

which are made of pixels

no, it's a textured polygon you underage anime watching redditor fuck

But the league is over. Why would you do that?

which is made of pixels

support Chris Wilson's side business?

he works too hard

retard

botteranon confirmed the dude he talked to on skype to reach a bulk currency deal spoke in NZ accent

keep being deluded

how much life do I need for uber izaro

They make enough money to not worry about having to put their whole business at risk breaking consumer laws. Let alone how many people they have working for them for something like that to remain secret.
You're a moron, not because you speculate this to possible, but because you don't do your research on it more before spouting your claims.

depends on day

generally speaking if you let him accumulate buffs you'll be at risk of dying unless you're a jugg or bfall miner

if you're just trying to get your points i think 5.5-6k is fine

i like how the sense of your sentences keep degrading as you realized the futility of your damage control efforts

good effort tho

Shit tier straw man. You going to argue my points or are your debating skills just as bad as you are at this game?

k thanks i just want to get my 7-8th points

there is nothing to argue about

its been known since the beyond temp leagues that at least some of the RMTing is an inside job

running blasphemy tempchains/enfeeble or somehow making use of curses is really good

also decoy totem

>also decoy totem

not that guy but while decoy totem completely trivializes Argus, it seems to me Izaro mostly ignores it

> some loser RMTer thought he heard an NZ accent when talking to someone on the phone
Nice sources and information mate, you should work for the media

You can't provide proof, then what you're saying is bunk. If you had actual information on this other than your retard claims pulled out of your ass, I might be inclined to listen.

how's it been known?

Hi GGG

Hi Blizzard

>as if anyone can enjoy the pos d3 is

People who incessantly complain about PoE to /poeg/ are either shills are masochists

>breaking consumer laws

isnt anyone in NZ with fruit trees automatically a criminal in NZ?

seems to me law breaking activities are rampant on that island of yours

Yeah :( but GGG doesn't have a garden at their office at all, so what does that say?

>this is what complete redditarded comformists think
Lmoana

> "sometimes this place is retarded"
> "I like when it is"
why am I not surprised?

is uber lab bugged? i had a carto box but it only dropped t1 maps...

fauux.neocities.org/wind.html

b8? lab only drops t1 maps.

well that's a stupid restriction

Why is the PvP in this game such trash?

>Why is this game such trash?
ftfy

...Shit? Did you just call the game that I poured years of my time and effort into shit, you cum-gargling cockstain? I'll have you know that I went to the top video game design school in the country, and learned my game design from the best of the best. You couldn't tell a good game from a bad one if it punched you in the dick, you Call of Duty-playing, Skyrim-loving, shit-flinging failed abortion. You have NO IDEA of the pain, suffering, and sleepless nights that I went through to perfect my game into a product that is loved by millions. Go take your worthless little "opinion" and throw it out the window along with yourself, fuckface.

yea it is, when lab was first introduced there was a bug where it was dropping higher tier maps, then they 'fixed' it to only drop t1, i assumed they would uncap uber, but no such luck, kind of retarded when you can get red maps from izaro's chests

I love you, lain.

youtube.com/watch?v=3H-g0IcKSGY&app=desktop

Level: 85.35
/played: 25 hours
Life: 6409
Regen: 777
Armour: 18243
Block: 48/12
DPS: 17964

Finally got the little monkey! Now the real grind begins...

What episode is this from?
I don't remember Lain crying ;_;

6 or 7 I think, can't quite remember

can a life based assassin bladefall trapper do uber cleanly? i assume it wont be as good as ci mine witch

anything with blasphemy curses and damage that doesn't require them to stay immobile can do uber cleanly

But what have you been listening to

absolutely

what's the name of the skull helmet mtx? i can't find it in the shop

thinking of doing the fire wave totem build

thinking of killing myself

Just marathoned the first 20 minutes of Act 1, do I like this game?

Calling it now, the next League is going to feature Mimics to try and recapture the idea of Strongboxes in a new form.
>Random chests, vases, barrels, etc when opened will transform into a dangerous Unique monster, on occasion, you will find an exceptionally deadly one that has a unique visual form with designated loot drops as well
>And of course the stupid Fishing one will be exclusive to Docks and always be a Crate with a guaranteed Unique Fishing Rod

no, stop here, you're wasting your time

Wrong on all points, don't force me to find the reddit post

what's the fastest build to clear dried lake and/or """"farm"""" voll?
I know it's not profitable but I just want to show off my autism to poeg by killing voll 1200 times

you want high whirling blades speed so something like trickster anything because he gets 4% attack speed from all the minor ascendancy nodes

skill is up to you, i can kill him within 2 seconds with poison ED

I though going gulpfinder would be the best choice since a quicksilver of adrenaline with flask effect is faster than whirling blades

i find it hard to beat high attack speed wb + blood rage + lightning golem + silver flask, but maybe that's possible

it would be faster, just make sure to go counter clockwise, he spawns on the left more than the right or middle. if you are fast enough you can get to him in less than 10 seconds.

wb has that tiny delay between casts, and bumping into shit can slow you down as well. my lab farmer last league eventually ditched wb in favor of flasks and stacking ms.

and let's not forget that the niggers in GGG keep nerfing whirling blades since it's the only usable movement skill

delete this right now
YIFF IN HELL FURRIES

so hiltless

it's garbage

think it was created to be used with slayer

i'd rather use it with juggernaut or something
crit sword flicker striker with abyssus and permanent immortal call, what could go wrong?

>people stress this hard to save 3c

everything

hiltless is clearly a cyclone weapon though

haha, upvoted

the fact that hiltless won't proc cwdt for perma ic

>I play 16 hours a day so I don't care about a 3c difference
okay nerd, some people have a life you know?

Which one of them are you ?

>i underprice currency and am surprised when others try to purchase them. Then I document it and post it on an anime image board.

The one who doesn't care enough about 3c to make a big deal about it.

Clearly I don't as well ? _ ?

i'd paste a retarded post from reddit to get some (You)s but there aren't any on the front page
what do

>SNIS-640

good taste

>jav

degenerates out

thanks, you too

im so tired of being alive