Uranium bombs editions

discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, Yahoo/Google finance, or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI [Open]

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z5py1098RA
youtube.com/watch?v=y4TV7PZuc_k
bbc.com/news/science-environment-37108962
timminsgold.com/mobile/news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready to lost money tomorrow. I've made so much more on Monero than stocks that I might just hold my gold miners till the civil war coming in 2017 and actively trade crypto instead.

Any european alternative?

>trading crypto currency that isn't regulated by SEC or CFTC

>making 200% gains overnight on extremely easy reads

Stuff like Monero, or getting in Trump coin under 1k sat only happen once every 4-6 months. But they do happen, and you just have to have some bitcoin handy when they do.

You have to "kill" "Merkel" first /sarcasm

psssst
[spoiler]short TXN[/spoiler]

Do you guys think the Dow will take another shit tomorrow?

THERE IS AN EMERGENCY, THIS IS NOT A DRILL OR A SHILL.

INVESTORS ARE JUMPING ON THE SILVER (SLV) BANDWAGON AND GOLD, THE USA HAS SO MUCH DEBT THAT THEY ARE JUST PRINTING THEIR OWN MONEY.

THE DOLLAR IS SAID TO CRASH NEXT WEEK.

INVESTORS ARE HOPPING ON SILVER (SLV) BECAUSE GOLD IS BECOMING TOO EXPENSIVE.

I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS BUY AS MUCH SLV AS YOU CAN, PRECIOUS METALS WILL RISE, SLV AND GLD.

>>>BUY NYSEARCA: SLV
>iShares Silver Trust (ETF)

I KNOW THIS SEEMS UNSURE, BUT SLV WILL RISE IN PANIC OF DOLLAR CRASH, MANY INVESTORS ARE BUYING SLV... ITS GOING TO HAPPEN SOONER THAN YOU THINK IT IS.

SLV IS A SECURE INVESTMENT, ITS $17.72 AT THE MOMENT. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN OR AT LEAST 1.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9Z5py1098RA

literally lol'd

>THE DOLLAR IS SAID TO CRASH NEXT WEEK.
By whom?

youtube.com/watch?v=y4TV7PZuc_k

Stupid question incoming : if a european sets up an account can't they just transfer the dollars they make into a euro account?

>locking the elbows on the bench press

You need an American SSN to register.

How do I read?

ESI bounce soon right?
What kinda numbers we looking at here?

So I took a big loss on a stock in April and decided to stop with robinhood, around that time dust was at $2 a share and I was seriously considered buying....it's now at $35 a share

Just fucking end me now plz

Kek
ESI is about to fall off the map homie. Get out while you can.

>desiring death because you inadvertently avoided -65% """gains"""

He's absolutely right. Maybe not this week or next week, but this will be reality very soon. Actually, it's kind of already happening. Remember, Soros: The Legendary Super Jew just shorted the whole S&P 500 with a billion dollars. The Rothchilds just abandoned their own banking cartel and started hoarding gold. Our presidential candidates are, now I need you to really think about this, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Britain just left the EU. The market just broke record highs. All of this on top of us being trillions in debt. It doesn't take a crystal ball to see the shit that's about to hit the fan. Don't say you weren't warned.

We're overdue for a correction and the dollar will likely suffer within the next two years, so precious metals are good long-term holds (although that's pretty much always true).
However, I don't think we're looking at financial apocalypse.

When you see news that Monero is getting accepted by dark net markets, you go all in. When you see Trump starting to be pumped at 460 sat, you go in with a small amount. Technical analysis is useful for autists and algos. You only use TA for setting sells and buying flash dips. Take profits and fucking get rich. Cryptos are a totally different game then stocks, there are surefire ways to get 20-100% but you have to be quick and pull out fast.

Not knowing what a fucking reverse split is. Yea I think you should stop playing with stocks nigger.

Damn, did DUST come out with a new product? I know their sand-therapy was going well but I thought their future looked a bit gritty.

5% gains on $AMRS tomorrow. Pro all more by week end

Oh no, we aren't about to just wake up in fucking Mad Max or Fallout. It's not going to be THAT extreme, but we are definitely in for some real shit.

Oh fuck, well you're right, thanks for the reassurance

Pure kuks.
These are shills.

NVGN

Don't worry, if Trump wins he'll just declare the US bankrupt to restructure the debt, because countries and businesses are essentially the same. :^)

reverse share split =/= increase in value.
You literally would not have made as much money as you think

Apparently I would have lost money

I honestly haven't even looked at stocks since April, so when I checked robinhood and saw $35 a share I nearly had a heart attack

Tldr I'm a dumbfuck

What should I use to track stocks?

ur brain

>THEY SAY THE DOLLAR IS GOING TO CRASH IN 7 DAYS
>Who says that?
>SHUT UP SHILL

Yahoo Finance, Investors, My banker dad.

>My dad works at Nintendo!
Feel free to post any links.

my dad works for nintendo too

Noko shilled ESI here without tripfags and people fell for that meme

GEVO namedropped on bbc

bbc.com/news/science-environment-37108962

2damoon? i hope to become even again because i fell for this meme at .70

tgd my niggas

get in quick, 2.50 soon

No, man. That's bad.

YES

bought half the amount i wanted @2.07 should i just buy more at open or wait for it to dip more?

>tfw 980 shares
just end my suffering

who /ATVI/ here?

I've been holding for 3 months, why should I?

TGD is going to .5 again. This is god's way of giving you one last chance to gtfo before it bottoms out. Cut your losses, take your gains, move on.

Not so fast, wait to see where gold is trending today.

I'm going to smack the everloving shit out of you. TGD's price isn't directly correlated with gold. You think they'll magically produce more gold as the price differs? TGD is garbage, has been since day one. Hop off the fucking gravy train while it's over .5 so you can recoup your losses.

>TGD is garbage
By what metric?
The stock has been underperforming but the actual company has incredible potential.

>Gold mining company
>not correlated with the price of gold to some extent

Well, fuck this general. No one is here ro actually learn markets or actually invest/trade. It's just a bunch of retards chasing the highest gainers on FINVIZ. Trying to day trade with 500 dollars worth of capital.

600 tyvm

>expecting anything but memes here

Stop wasting your time user. He obviously never did any research on TGD and you'll never get through to them. This is the exact same way they reacted to AMD six onths ago when it was a fucking 2.50. Now look where it's at. If a stock doesn't rip up 1000% in a day or if it's garbage to rgt. Let the poor and stupid be poor and stupid.

WHY ISN'T IT BOUNCING
STOCKS HAVE TO BOUNCE

Where's the retard who bought ESI now?

Whatever, I think I'm just going to get out at .55.
Though he did say hold till Tuesday....

I think meme season is over probably just holding long cons for now

who still /gold/ here? everything moving into the green from open

$meet making me some $$$ this morning.

I bought in on Weibo before earnings and sold for like 4% profit directly after, I'm salt

ESI BOYS BUY DAT DIP

$SPU oh lawd not again

Shit stock is shit my man

Get on SPU quick its going to 10$

Made $300 today riding the xgti wave. woop.

Smells like PnD

>meanwhile tgd continues to dip below .48
You had your chance faggots.

I'm already reading some books about getting into investing, but do you NEETs have any good suggestions?

>what is value investing

Probably, no news on it yet. Be nice if you already owned stock in it though. I'm getting ready to pull out of ARGS, probably tomorrow morning since early mornings are best for it. See if I can't take my $500 profit from investing a week ago and walk away.

JNUG/NUGT about to break out and, like always, snatch up some TGD while it's cheap.

NO don't fucking buy tgd. clf is a better choice, it actually moves in a rational manner on news

Shit stock is not shit stock my man. Got in Friday eod.

>-7% last week
>-11% last month
>dropping below .47 and falling
I give it a week before shits the bed and everyone slamming their portfolios into it because they want to follow a shitty meme ends up losing their savings.
>b-b-but muh value investing. M-my memes

>meanwhile I'm up 80% this past month

I own both. Are you the user who called CLF like 7 months back? If so thank you.

Have you done any dd on this company? It's garbage and the feds cut them off by banning any students with federally provided financial aid from enrolling. Company is corrupt as fuck, taking unapproved raises and the such. Don't be an idiot.

Not going to happen, but the thought of what you just typed gave me a bonner. I can load up on even cheaper shares.

tgd is always cheap :^)
Ride the wave, but pull out while you're significantly in the surplus. I always tell people to sell if it starts to dip out at all. Maybe it'll decide to skyrocket, maybe it won't, but you walked away with 5% more than you had, so it's a win for you either way. Many would kill to make >5% a week.
I wouldn't touch ITT tech period. They might be cheap, but they'll be a hell of a lot cheaper if they declare bankruptcy and/or shut their doors permanently.

noko gtfo

I read an article from the street that said something about them declaring bankruptcy already, or at least being cut off like this officially dooms the company cause they're pieces of shit. This is going nowhere but down. I don't even see a dead cat bounce happening cause institutions aren't dumb enough to touch it.

Not for long, fampai ;^^^)

Anyone else stoked for $ESI tomorrow? Shorts are going to close their positions and it'll be an easy .20 per share. I'm in at .49.

Can you actually give a reason why a company with great financials and long-term growth prospects won't be profitable long-term?

>meanwhile the stock continually drops lower and lower, despite the desperate attempts of shilling it.

Why tomorrow and not today?

There's no hope for rgt. Faggots shitting on TGD and shilling ESI, a company literally doomed for bankruptcy. Meanwhile TGD will make money. Don't give the peasants any of your spare change, just laugh when we make money together brother.

Aug. 26 at 1:25 PM SPACEDAD
$ESI in at .49, already up a lot. Can't wait for this to hit .70 maybe even .80 when all of the shorts exit their position.

Hes a shitposter user. Just have some fun with him.

/TGD
/rgt

Care to link the article?
Dead in the water.
Because they have done nothing but shit themselves from the economy over the past 5 years. For about 6 months they had a period of growth, and now they're on the decline yet again. It's not a long-term investment, and the fact I'm sitting at 80% this month and 60% last month should tell me that I should trust my own due-diligence and instincts over what some spaz over Veeky Forums shills.

VHC shill faggots be careful. Plays with his daddies money.

Like embezzlement and giving yourself a bonus? Yeah that never happens and big companies...

Post a screenshot of your gains and every bag you're currently holding.

Say what you want, but I'm the one laughing at all of you joining together to lose money together.

Here's the link, user. Using Google is hard isn't it?

timminsgold.com/mobile/news/

Not as hard as including a link apparently.