/dfog/ - Dungeon Fighter Online General [Epic Lies Edition]

Act 05. Part 1. Guildpact
dfoneople.com/news/updates/406/Overview

DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054
youtube.com/watch?v=fLT_ave5lcQ

ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD (embed)
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
DNF

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

I'm going to marry Vetala!

>[Pignify]
(lol)

bow class fucking WHEN

NEVER

FSPIT WITH BOWGUN GOOD ENOUGH!

We already have Glacial Master, user :^)

Waste 56-80 FP on guild dungeons yes or no

I don't know what an ancient dungeon material is (quest legendary currency?) and don't know how many 10x are worth

wtf
how do knights still only have 2 pages of avatars?

Can you get points like last time on the buddy sistem?

just add somebody and play solo?

Plz add Metalica

Hi. Anima here. Just wanted to mention if you're going to apply to NoFunAllowed to put in some form that you're from Veeky Forums in the app memo so you can have priority. There's been a lot of apps recently so it would be helpful.

okay time to leave before i get bullied

Women should not be using swords!

guys should i join signify

Speaking of guilds, how many people are in multiple guilds?

when does female spit start doing real damage

I guess they are waiting for the 2nd Awakening update to release more cash shop avatars (like thief and f.slayer's updates).

Yes, it is exactly like the best call ever event, except that now you also can get points from joining a guild. Just try your luck on the even window until you find some name to add as a buddy.

It's quest Legendary currency and 10x is 1/2 of an Ancient daily, 1/3 of a Reqiuem daily.

Where can I see what quest legendaries are available? I'm almost at the legendary box and figure I might as well grab it.

How populated are the servers now?

Man i wanna wait for the other elf classes and the event that goes with them but i wont be able to give her the summer ava

why events only for new created characters

6/10

So not very populated..

I know, right...

It's depressing...

Ellipses...

Captain Luther's Shop and the DFOpedia.

Not very populated, yes

But still better than before the update 2 days ago

what is objectively the best male subclass in the game right now besides Crusader because I can't play them for shit

When you have a soul bender and a ranger rod/ice spark and cold princess

Soul Bender

Once you equip the Gracia Short Sword you are set for the rest of the game

Glacial Master, the best of both worlds.

>doing a set buff rotation then going afk
>can't play them for shit

are you braindead

I always wanted to make a Soul Bender, but aren't they a huge pain in the ass to level?

Hardly anything is a pain in the ass to level with scenario quests and there's always apcs you can use.

Don't fall for his memes

Seriously, for fuck sake. Every single class in this game is a meme to this fucking general.

Crusader? Meme.
Soul Bender? Meme.
Vagabond? Meme.

Meme meme meme. That's all I ever hear. I didn't ask for you to educate me about memes, I asked a question.

Name one class in this game that isn't a meme that also isn't waifu bait, you fucking faggots.

Honestly, nothing is a pain since Scenario makes everything a breeze. Only thing you need to know is that you ARE NOT a damage class. Don't listen to the faggots filled with ebins saying otherwise. Once you figure that out, you're good to go.

P. Exo?

don't lie to him user, exorcist is also a meme.
physical exorcist is actually a really shitty meme, at that.

F.Grapp is the only non meme class, but all fgrap players are memes or memers.

>most of the daily guild dungeon rewards are account-bound

And here I thought Gerri/Warship events ending would be the last of my suffering.

I was trying to be honest user. I only really see people memeing M. Exo. But ok let me try again: M. Grap

Miridia get out

You too WolfMaiden

>falling for the "mgrap is totally not just a shitty dps character" meme

Exactly.

I'm making a new character.
I'm going to commit 100% to this character.
1 - 86. no playing anything else until they're done.
I'm going to deck them out right off the bat with rare avas, good gear, etc.

What class is it going to be, /dfog/?

And why?

no memes please, I want a class that will actually be worth something in endgame.

mgrap is fun, that's all that matters!

Male Mech

meme master

Crusader
Rogue
Chaos
Summoner
f.memech

Crusader because Neople will never be able to nerf his usefulness.

thanks

Crusader is a buff slave
Rogue sucks
Chaos gets nerfed way too fucking hard to bother
Same with Summoner
F mech is the worst class in the game

no

I ASKED WHY AS WELL YOU FUCKING MONGOLOIDS

I want you to feel wanted, user

>Chaos gets nerfed too hard to bother
>still a top tier dps even with the nerfs
>only difference is she can't raid in halidoms
You're obviously a meme. Join the league of f.grapps. We welcome you with open arms!

I was thinking about getting my Chaos a new weapon. Does a liberation work with her?

Kill Joe's spirit sword.

Neet has actually been really pleasant and active. Thanks for being cool guys.

gay

get the fuck out of our guild

t. voltain the master

ok ;_;

Don't listen to that cuck

He's just mad that no one will accept him

how dare you disrespect me

i'll have you know that i'm NEET's official anton raid wm dps and i am very geared. i can wipe your ass out in town pvp just try me

t. voltain the god

Doesn't that benefit male slayers the most though?

What characters would you recommend a Lib weapon for? I have enough for a Lib weapon but not much more than that right now.

>our guild

(lol)

M. Striker is bretty fun.

actually its another guy whos mad at voltain for whatever reasons

t. voltain

you know MJ, volt doesnt even play anymore

SD for holds and dmg at the same time

Or SS Mom for Procs on Procs

good (lol)

for mom, is it better to level using a bludgeon or should I use SS all the way?

SS isn't that great for levelling.

This

So is Vagabond actually bad or is the general just memeing me

They're OK, but not that great. Their main buff gives crit damage, and their base crit chance isn't too high, so they require some investment.

enjoy wasting money cause you need epics to get into anton and then you won't do damage anyways because the class isn't strong

Mediocre at best. Her Chrons aren't really good. Damage is bursty, not like DS and SM who have higher DPS. Buff scales with crit damage for some reason so needs crit chance to work.

I just want a melee class that doesn't suck And also isn't too hard on my shitty PC. I tried playing DT but my game froze every time I used a certain skill

Vagabond is one of the more flashier F. Slayers. Shit like Cutting Palms and Comet Rush are examples of this.
What did you freeze on? Destroyer?

Nah, Liberate - Madness

Yeah that happens

I think that's the only skill that can drop frames on DT though

Have you tried SM or DT? SD isn't very strenuous on my PC, and my PC is pretty shit. Only skill that causes some problems is her 1st Awakening. And that only seems to happen when there's already something that drops my performance.

user said that DT's Liberate - Madness lagged his PC, which is true since it also lags for my PC too. I remember seeing a post on how it wasn't the computer's fault, but the skill's fault.

Just fun bullying time with the least popular slayer sister.
They are alright on their own (there are way worse classes in the game to be honest), but you may need some extra investment since her chron sets are shit (so, after your halidom set, your options are either legends or epic sets), her buff is stupid (crit damage, but no crit% passives other than the general one, gotta get them emblems and beads) and her skill tree, while fun, have a very weird level placement (your main damage passives are actually awakening passives, so popular stuff like "+1 on level 1~20 skills" isn't going to be a big upgrade for vagas, though vaga's buff is level 20 so you can use the cutest doppel pet).

Turn off widescreen and play on 800x600 fullscreen. I thought this graphical update would make the game unplayable on my toaster, but the game actually runs better now (silky smooth and all that shit).
But if you can't handle DT even with the config above, you should probably avoid f.slayer classes, especially sword master because of her magical projectile spamfest. Try older classes, like m.slayers and f.fighters, they have simple animations and special effects compared to newer classes.

F.launcher

Call me one of the gays but I kind of have a hard time playing a character that isn't a male one which sucks for me because it feels like every single female class outperforms male ones infinitely

Is that the only one? Let's say I'm probably not going to get any better than a lib weapon.

Lib for f.launch is better than all other legendary handcannons. The only thing better than it are epics. You won't be replacing it any time soon.

okay but isn't m.launch infinitely better than f.launch?

Not unless you're decked out in epics.

Which I will definitely never be.

Alright, good to know. Thank you.

Does F launcher still hold up in end game though?

There are exceptions.
M.mech is better than his female counterpart. I prefer f.mech, though.
M.mage's glacial master is better at the "magic user going full melee" gimmick than f.mage's battlemage.
Lancer is better at spear combat than battlemage too.
M.fighter classes are usually better than f.fighter ones, though I'm not sure if this still is the case right now because of the recent f.fighter buffs.

Yes, get 6p sudden annihilation, the fire bracelet and ring from guild dungeons, de los glory necklace and forgotten fellow's necklace (assuming the buffs stack), fire damage magic stone, and great glory necklace.

If the buffs don't stack just get the cheaper of the two pink necks and a great glory neck.

Also if you ever have the money, get floo's determination for buff swapping. Not necessary, but it is a damage boost.

Yeah doesn't matter what kind of rig you've got, this game just runs very poorly.

No, just you.

I really doubt an i5 4690k isn't enough to run DFO.

Dual titans isn't enough I guess.

I've run Anton with a DT and every time I never lagged through the skill.

Ask yourself this, do Anton maps have high mob density zones?

hahah still no bf

>spent nearly 700k on minigame repair bills today

neople should really add a no durability loss weekend or something