pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjbJ0IjWpJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread is dedicated to the worship of the goddess Lightning. No other waifus may be posted here.

No.

1st for Ashe looks better than Yuna and is much more of a cutie.

Lightning-sama!

but that's false

I would never worship anyone but my own goddess!

>fanart

Yuna looks like shit in-game. This is a fact.

I'm sorry friend, but she is just objectively superior.

She is literally checking Yuna out as you posted that, are you a cuck friend?

I just had a huge deja vu

I haven't played the HD version since I didn't like the game but this pic made me curious, isn't the HD just straight better one here?
Like just look at his clothes or any model detail that isn't just a face.

TOBLERONE

>on a whim, pull on XIV banner
>get the literally who Hercules fists
>have to use a mmo shit on my team because need RS damage

It's fine, I like them all equally man

fuck off with your Overshit

sorry m9, I just posted in the wrong tab. No ulterior motives

Tag those fools' lives with NTR, because I just sent them to the cuck shed with a single first pull.

Don't hate on Dr.Ziegler.

I would fuck all of them except the two glasses.

The brown girls are top tier.

the only good thing to come out of that piece of shit game is D. Va's sexy as fuck design and I'll stop hating on it as soon as /v/ stops having like 5 Cuckwatch threads up at any given moment

Did you hate on DS3 or BB when it first came out? There were a lot more threads on /v/ than OW has now.

Don't be a hater cuz its popular m8. Only autists do that.

>did you hate on cuck souls 3 or cuckborne when [they] first came out

what kind of question is this

Remember to ignore all frog posters.

It is a "did you", or "did you not" question.

Yes. Any time a game has multiple threads up at all times for weeks on end, the whole board turns into shitpost central (well, more than it already is). It's fine right around release but when the threads kust start recyclig the same shit over and over again it's time to fuck off to Veeky Forums and keep it to one thread at a time on /v/
I don't hate it because it's popular. I dont even hate it because I don't emjoy it. I hate it because There are always tons of threads up about it, most of them threads with no substance to them that could just as well have been a single thread.

Please tell me you're not the guy going on every OW thread to make a long post directing them to Veeky Forums

>finally get ffxii-2 because of the squeenix sale
>see infinity dlc on the main screen
>first fight is riddled with quicktime events
>the story immediately disconnects you from ffxiii
was this a mistake

in the laughing there is virtually no difference. the ps2 version looks better in most scenarios

no because I'm not a faggot. It's mostly the mods' fault though.

Good, you are a decent guy concerned for the quality of a board he browses

Dude...what if we changed the future to change the past??

>ever going on /v/

That was your first mistake, bucko.

NO REALLY
WHAT THE FUCK IS VALHALLA DOING IN MY FINAL FANTASY GAME

*the pcsx2 version running at 4k with texture glitching randomly on menus and effects with textures not designed to be used to like looks equal in some scenarios and is a complete downgrade when it comes to model details, such as limbs and clothing

No. It's a good game. I thought it was kinda weird how disconnected it was from XIII too, but just roll with it and it'll be fun.

WHY ARE THERE VOICE ACTED MOOGLES
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOONNNNNNNN

The laughing is a prerendered video, both running on HD version friend. It's probably there for smug reactions.

>i can jump
10/10 goty

Reminder that Ayame exists.

Calm down, kid. It's not the same thing as the Norse Valhalla and FF has jacked plenty of things from various mythologies in the past. XIII-2's Valhalla is a cool place, kinda reminds me of the Dead Sea from Chrono Cross.

No really, where is that damn Orbfest? I am actually running out of gil and upgrade mats from all the crap I've been drawing in this BSBfest.

>mfw seeing the dead world for the first time

Nothing made me quite as sad in awhile

HOW ABOUT YOU GRIND THE APPROPRIATE DAILIES INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT NONSENSE

Alright playing the event brouhght this track back to mind from when I was subbed to xiv, it sounds super familiar, is it inspired in some previous FF's theme? Ik there are other version of it in XIV
youtube.com/watch?v=PjbJ0IjWpJ4

Who?

Huh. It turns out having a high-level Zidane equipped with Siren gets you a lotta friend requests in Exvius.

It's a completely original track and one of the few Uematsu tracks that survived after Final Fantasy XIV got a remake. It was the original dungeon theme in 1.0

A cute with basically 0 fanart.

holy shit i'm 10 seconds into this game and i already hate serah
>LIGHTNING HELP

fuck off homo

Which is why I keep seeing that same one posted over and over whenever she's brought up.

Incidentally, who's she groping there?

UR SISTER IS DED

I don't know, a young girl.

Also she's carrying her, not groping her. Don't imply that Ayame is a pervert.

looks like groping to me. see how she's loosening her grip clearly about to move her hand to the girl's crotch?

Rude.

molesting children is way past rude buddy

but she's 10,000 years old!

No, rude that you would imply that.

I am now out of Ayame art. There is literally less than 10 fanart pieces and 2 are NSFW.

molesting old hags is way past rude too
but it's clear from the picture that's what she's doing

a slut and her imaginary friend

>implying Japanese Guy Ferari has friends

So uhh where are the NSFW Ayame pieces?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Anyone play the record keeper app/gachi/game for phones? It's not horrible. I like that I can play as a bunch of ff characters. I wish square would do a full game with 2d assets like these like a dissidia rpg or something.

Nope, no one here plays that game.

Wow cool game. I just unlocked some FFXIV characters. Does this have all FF characters? I want to play as Lightning.

wow really? I had no idea that was a thing!

this memory altering gimmick is getting annoying why the fuck is lightning gone

Jesus fuck, just stop complaining already or stop playing. You're like an hour or two into the game and you're already bitching you don't have all the answers?

Just kill yourself you worthless waste of space.

Don't talk to my wife's son like that ever again.

>stop interrupting my waifu posting, meme posting, and mobage posting

The problem isn't the subject of his posts you retard: it's that he doesn't say anything remotely interesting. It's all just bitching about how his waifu isn't featured prominently enough in the game and pointing out that XIII-2 is indeed not the same game as XIII.

People talking about their playthroughs is fine, but only if they aren't being intolerable little bitches.

>look mom someone's complaining about a video game
>THEY SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES

hey guys i just started playing final fantasy iv?

why is there some guy with a spear who isn't fang in here? that's weird!

ok im 15 minutes in and where the fuck is lightning and WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE BOMBS IN MY FINAL FANTASY?

this loli is going to grow up, right? is she going to become Lightning? also why am I forced to have a waifu who isn't Lightning?

that is literally not even remotely the same issue
>game where the first 30 seconds are lightning
>suddenly you aren't lightning
>nothing is explained as to why lightning is a goddess and as to what the fuck is going on with memories
they changed the story for no fucking reason

ok so now this bitch who isn't Lightning is sick or something. When is Lightning going to save her?

hey guys i just ordered a pizza from papa johns. why didn't lightning deliver it? did lightning make the pizza? i thought lightning was a pizza

>tfw finally realized how to outskill these fuccbois
Good thing the auto-raise and auto-reflect gear is guaranteed.

>the intro has Lightning explicitly state that she's in a place where time doesn't exist
>the entire premise is that Serah sets off searching for Lightning, trying to figure out why she disappeared from the timeline
>WAAAH WHERE IS LIGHTNING
Do you have the attention span of a 4 year old? If they just told you everything right away there wouldn't be a fucking story to this game.

Btw if the FFTA dev still checks this place, acid has 0% chance to hit for some reason.

hey guys i'm lightning
where's lightning?

Brave Exvius is ugly. Ugly!!

I'm using Lightning right now, user. She will return to you shortly.

If FFTA dev is here please put Lightning in the game. I kept wondering where she was all the way through.

i downloaded the free outfit for serah before i started the game. why isn't it in my inventory?

I want to play Lightning Life simulation game where I can make her into the slut she is.

>able to use monsters in your party

Can you see the Lightning now?

>Exploit the boss's weakness to Lightining.

>Lightning: Absorb

oh this is gonna be good

>Null
>0

joke's on you, i didn't even try that fucker

Everyone ready for tonight's rift ultimate?

yeah, I'm ready to shit on it