How do you even think you can try to cope with the fact?

how do you even think you can try to cope with the fact?

>We're all gonna die so why even bother trying?
And you say we're the ones coping.

Sage

With what fact? The inevitability of death? It's not hard. I will die, so will everyone else. Such is fucking life.

It also doesn't change the fact that living with money is way more fun than living without it. As I am still alive and can't do shit about dying I will focus on making money so I can live in the nice fucking house with nice fucking shit instead of in the rodent infested hovel.

How is this a question?

You're forgetting the baller-ass mausoleum for the richfag.

Plus the anti-aging treatments and overall better health.

all this cope already....

Second generation.
Look at Trump Sr., came to America poor, built real estate empire, now his son might be President. That's how user.

I'm at acceptance faggot.

Why do u guys keep responding to the same thread posted every 3 days?

virgins tend not to reproduce ;)

I'm not dying.

I'm 20 and in perfect health. All of my grandparents have lived into their 80s and seem to be doing well.

I'm pretty sure ageing is going to be cured within 60 years, and I don't participate in any really risky activities like extreme sports, so I figure I've got a decent chance of escaping death for at least a few million years.

>aging is going to be cured within 60 years
you think this is a fuckin game, kid?

60 years is a long time. It's certainly more than we need to do it.

I think it's probably likely to be done within 30 years; but I reckon I've got at least 60 until it would be time for me to expire.

Veeky Forums is a christian board.. We are blessed by the Lord with wealth in this life, and greater wealth and pleasure in the afterlife.

Eternal Winner

If you make enough money you can build yourself a pyramid and force people to care for it for all eternity

>rich

pic related is a mausoleum. So thats already 2 wonders of the world covered.

The terracotta army of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.

Ordered by the Roman Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum for himself and his family, the Mausoleum of Hadrian also known as the Castel Sant’Angelo

The Shrine of Husayn ibn Ali is situated in the city of Karbala, Iraq is a renowned site of pilgrimage for Shia Muslim. Husayn ibn Ali was the 2nd son of 4th Caliph and grandson of Prophet Muhammad. He was killed in the tragic battle of karbala. Imam Husayn Shrine comprises the mosque and burial site of Imam Husayan. The grave of Husayn is enclosed within a cage-like structure, found directly beneath a golden dome.

>accept that you're going to die
>accept that you only get one chance at life
>accept that it's in your own interests to make the most of it
>...
>...
>we're the ones in denial, not the poorfag who is trying to justify his shitty existence

This

Power and wealth live on after death

I've never had a deathwish, it's just that I don't believe that I personally even can die.

And even if not I think we can extend our lifetime to at least 150 within the next 50 years.
Which would give us 130 years to find immortality.

The pyramids disprove your logic.

what a pathetic way to cope

True:
>a king and a peasant are equal in the eyes of Death

False:
>therefore, wealth doesn't matter

lol this

i really need to stop competing in combat sports though

This.

People are STILL falling for this bait.

Not pictured: the crypt I'm going to be buried in.

.9^999999/10 cope desu senpai.
cope harder nextime.

I get a prettier and more expensive coffin than poorfags though

I don't necessarily strive to be rich. I just want enough money to where I can live comfortably, do my hobbies and travel around the world.