/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

OTP Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ (embed)
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHBwS1frPak
youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw
youtube.com/watch?v=SIuh8F_RROg
youtube.com/watch?v=9a-DmxpXhQE
youtube.com/watch?v=7f9KfX_kPVY
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1755/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a good edition

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD

TW1 is the comfiest!

youtube.com/watch?v=OHBwS1frPak

why do I lose interest every time I reach lvl 20?

Reminder that Nilfgaard is non-canon, Gwent is an ancient pastime and perfect the way it is.

My man. I'd also add this one though

youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw

Wise dwarfposter

whatever she is, she is certainly not looking that way because she's excited to see Yen...

The entire soundtrack is really good
youtube.com/watch?v=SIuh8F_RROg

Hey, I downloaded the polish audio pack for witcher 3, the DLC's will also be in polish audio? Or I need to download an specific audio pack?

>tfw feel compelled to listen to the entire main menu theme every time I open the game
Agreed though, they really nailed it with TW1

what's the best strategy for the Cow gwent card

Hello I'm new.

What does that woman smell like?

>ywn have second thoughts about having sex with Ciri

She smells like the man in the image.

Geralt?

youtube.com/watch?v=9a-DmxpXhQE

c-can the second game be posted too?

No, the man is Dettlaff van der Eretein.

I want you to delete that picture. Thank you.

nth for Shani is perfection.

Of course! :3

youtube.com/watch?v=7f9KfX_kPVY

Novigrad gets old, and the main storyline isn't that interesting unless it's your first time

I'm sorry. Is this image more to your liking?

Hi my wife! :3

Sorry, I'm not that user...

>Ciri meets Emhyr and he announces her as "Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, Queen of Cintra, Princess of Brugge and Duchess of Sodden. heiress to Inis Ard Skellig and Inis An Skellig, and suzeraine of Attre and Abb Yarra"
>B-but Your Majesty, isn't that your wife?
>SILENCE

Not me, but hi my husband! :3

What does Geralt smell like?
Serious question guys.
Does he really "reek of a thousand hunts"?
Does he clean his clothes regularly, or does he simply not care considering he can't grow ill anyway?
Is it possible he actually stinks to high heaven and that's why people don't like him, only he doesn't know because he smells stinking monsters all the time?
Do Witchers smell in a specific way considering their special metabolism? I know some races have a very specific smell (africans for example) so it's perfectly possible.
Will yen mandate regular bathing and washing if they live together?

Shilard even sent his regards to the false Cirilla in his letter to Emhyr in TW2. Everything about Emhyr and Ciri's TW3 relationship and the empress ending is shit tbqh, luckily the game at least lets you ignore most of it.

Not a word, Amadi.

images speak thousand words

It's pretty clear to me. Emhyr pretended to give a fuck about fake Ciri because eh, why not. Then, when the real Ciri showed up Emhyr had fake Ciri "taken care of".

So Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, the consort of emperor Emhyr, dies of mysterious circumstances and a couple of months later the emperor presents Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, his daughter, to the court and everyone just accepts that? Makes sense.

>implying that either the books or games are well-written

I'm sure he bathes and cleans his clothes, but monster stink doesn't wash out. Not like they have dry cleaners or detergents in ye olden days. Also Yen doesn't have to mandate baths, they just spend a lot of time in the tub being comfy

They aren't, the main plot of TW3 in particular is a mess, especially the last part. the praise it constantly gets for its le superb writing is kinda annoying.

Emhyr married cirilla (fake, but who knows),which is perfectly fine if somewhat unwise in the political climate. Real ciri shows up and everybody already knows she's his daughter. Nobody knew that except him and geralt. Did he tell everyone real ciri was actually his daughter? Did he tell them he mistook fake ciri for the real deal and married her anyway? Or did he just admit he fooled everyone? Neither makes much sense. In fact, even if fake ciri never existed (as W3 seems to assume) admitting ciri as his real daughter raises questions on his real past AND is pretty much unprovable. Not material for an heir in a shaky political situation.

I'f find it perfectly reasonable if emhyr was just trying to get his hands on a child of ciri (to whichever father) and pass it off as his and fake-ciris. But I guess that's too complicated for the newfag casual players...

the tournament was kind of fun, all five minutes of it, but I wish B&W had more of a focus on knights errant in the main questline. after Peyrac Peyran dies it kind of just becomes all about vampires, with nothing to do with Knights anymore.

He's the Emperor.

how can i impress triss so she becomes my gf? thx

fucking yennefer is really impressive to her.

and how can i accomplish this great feat?

just fuck her. then she wants to steal you from her

you think yen would just have sex with me just like that?

cosplay as geralt and pretend you have amnesia

sure why not

kys yourself

>"Have you not understood? Instead of the real Cirilla of Cintra I've been sent some kind of dolt. Those traitors probably told themselves that I would not recognise her. But I will know the real Ciri. I would know her at the end of the world and in the darkness of hell."

Fake Ciri is shit and Emhyr knows it.

TW2 > TW1 > TW3

Fake ciri is a sweet girl that emhyr cares for so much he marries her, despite her only being the fake of an underage princess of a destroyed kingdom.

Do we know what the Sorceresses look like without their glamour/magic making them beautiful?

They look the way you see them. They're not using illusions, all the magical changes they've made are permanent.

>this is what bookfags actually believe
Btw the movie that's slated to hit theaters later next year will still be more accurate to the games than the books.

something like this

LOL

proofs

Books, what else do you need?

Can we have more delicious Yen

They use magic plastic surgery to look like they do. It stays exactly the same, say, if they're bound in dimeritium.
There was this one sorceress in the books that had her jaw irreversibly removed in an accident or something. She uses illusions, with the mages tactfully refusing to look at the real picture. Geralt notices that something's off, but is quickly told not to look either.

where in books

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT IS THAT TRISS MOD FROM EARLIER WHERE SHE HAD DIFFERENT HAIR TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no

So damage to the body is permanent, but so are the changes to their appearance?

When she dies, the illusion stops and everyone is pretty disgusted. Note how none of the other mages we see die change their appearance.

how deep does yen's pussy go?

I think there's just some things magic can't replace. Just like IRL where straightening bones or influencing the aging process is not actually hard, but removing lost limbs is nigh impossible.

>that breast bounce

That makes sense, thanks!

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1755/?

FOUND IT

TRISS MOD IS HERE

GET FUCKED RETARDS I HOPE YOU DIE OF NIGGERS

>Nilfgaardians forbid their sorceresses from using spells/glamours to change their appearance
Baaed Fringilla

She still looks like absolute shit

gayboy

does it give her Yen's eyes lol

Is Hunter's Instinct bugged? It doesn't seem to work.

Haircolour done.
Now we just need high-cut dresses, long hair, a proper english voice actor and accurate personality to make her lore-friendly.

>That scene in the books where assire joins the lodge

What does Yennefer's tongue taste like?

Geralt's semen

What does his infertile semen taste like?

Yennefer's tongue.

butt crack showing is her new normal, get rekt bookfag

>Dressed like a literal whore
I'd say something along the lines of "how fitting" but that would really do her character injustice.

I'm confused

This may clear things up

Doesn't explain the taste though

otp!

fuck off trissfag

just fuck my RNG up

:3

Someone mind helping me out? What should I take for strong attack/alchemy build? Like should I bother with the last talent in the strong attack tree? I think Rend is too clunky to use reliably as well so thinking of skipping that and then just go full alchemy or what bros?