Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

Paladins beginners guide
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29-Paladins-Beginner-s-Guide

/HiRGen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread

Lmao

BASED MODS

What happened to the last thread?

The OP was a troll.

Why is Paladins first in the title? We primarily discuss Smite in this general.

there are literally games older on this general than like 90% of the userbase of Veeky Forums that don't get deleted, holy shit how fucking bad is smite?

It wasn't auto deleted. It was deleted by a mod.

lol palafags got the other thread deleted for this fucking hirez general crap, why can't they make their own general?

fucking faggots seriously

Cassie > Evie

Skye>Evie>Cassie

So why the fuck aren't Palafags in their own general yet? Can someone please tell me why?
Either you are just a small group of shitposters raiding another general, in which case get fucking lost already. OR you are an actually active community and as such a large group you can maintain your own general. Either way, you should go. Whether you go triumphantly to have your own space, or you're booted out because nobody wants you here. There's literally no reason for you to stay leeching on here.

Are you fucking serious? Palafags are literally so entitled that they got a thread that didn't have them in it deleted? Holy shit, get the fuck out of here already.

Answer the question, I'm making legitimate claims here. Unless you're literally just sticking around to shit up the thread vindictively, there isn't a reason to stay.

Because it triggers console users like you.

whelp, I'm out

>Palafags can't make their own general becomes nobody gives a fuck about the game so the same 5 or 6 faggots just shitpost on the smite general
you know, i don't even play smite that often anymore, why do i stick around this shitfest, count me out.

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE US DADDY?

>lol console hahaha
I'm a PC player and it doesn't matter what platform I'm on. The points raised here are legitimate. Give me a reason why you're here, any reason. Stop shitposting for one second and give literally any reason at all. Either you're too small a group and you're just a hanger-on, or you're a large enough group to have your own damn thread. How is this hard to understand?

I'm here to save Smite

The more you tell them to get out, the harder they shitpost.

Ignore them and watch them dwindle in numbers. Notice how they only come out when people are screaming for palashits to get out. It's not rocket science.

When does the smite free gem thing start?

So why didn't you fuckers just make your own general instead of having a shitfit and getting the other one deleted?

This was literally proven to not work. They were ignored and allowed to stick here for a couple weeks and didn't go anywhere.

July 1st

What? They didn't shitpost as much. All they had was their shit in the general but who cares as long as smite talk happens in the actual general.

Can't ignore them if they hijack the OP.

See Having the shit in the general doesn't matter if everyone talks about smite instead of screaming for them to get out. It's those screams that they live for. It's the attention from others they crave.

lookey here, an actual Smite general, free from all the Paladins shitposting. Everyone but Palashits move here.
Palashits, you've been evicted. Deal with it. Make your own gen or accept that your game is too shit to maintain one and let it go.

>Keep in mind there are actual HiRez employees among these people

>gensm

No can do europoor.

I just played Support Aphrodite and won. :)

False. Palaposting was always a problem. Besides, this is Veeky Forums, not /v/. It's meant to have threads for specific uses.

I'd rather have europoors in the OP than palashits.

Let me guess, you have 1300 sgs.

I guess you can keep raging about it and giving the paladins posters literally what they want. Or just, you know, talk about smite.

Official stance of the smiggen meme room is that gensm > smgen and I am NA

I still just don't get why Paladins players think they're entiteld to a merged gen? With Soulsgen it was natural, expected, and because they're sequels to the same games. Paladins is a completely different game and also you are clearly not accepted here. Why is this even a discussion and not open and shut?

Why does NA have entertaining pro players? Who does EU even fucking have? Adapting? He has the personality of a wet fish.

NA are better at Twitter. EU are better at the game.

>Or just, you know, talk about smite
Guess where the Smite discussion is happening, friend?
Paladins free, shitpost free, game discussion going on here right now. This thread is basically 100% shitposting, lets just ditch it. Palafags, start your own general this time instead of pulling some next level autistic bullshit.

>one team

All EU have is a single team. The rest of EU are poor. There's a reason EU had one team in semis and NA had 3.

Yo I like Paladins but OP ya fucked up. I agree that Evie is best grill but having Paladins first in the title and that stupid HiRGen shit needs to go.

>Being so autistic that you advertise a second thread

user just stick with one thread, no need to spam the catalog. Fix the OP once we hit 750.

>next level autistic bullshit.

You mean like you're doing right now?

OP of this thread went too bait happy and now we have a europoor thread.

Hope the patch comes out soon, Dryhead hurry up I want a Pip nerfed world

People on the PTS; how the hell do you build new guy? I know he's new so it's not really certain yet, but I can't think of a good balance.

>playing the most boring god in the world

why

>being so autistic that you want to get rid of the biggest source of autism and shitposting
>being so autistic that you want a general about a video game to be about that video game
Ok, m8

>Implying it'll solve anything and not just stir more shit

The best way to kill something is don't pay attention to it. Controversy drives things. Paladinposting increases with how much people speak out against it.

If you notice, the Paladinsposters in the other thread had already posted before that. It's just people wanting (You)s, and they're posting on both sides.

Let's face it, Paladins or not smgen is already over 70% shitposting and actual game discussion happening aren't really high level.

But (you)'re still there.

Again, this sentiment is objectively false. It didn't work before, you are wrong. Empirical evidence shows the contrary.

And so what? I don't care who's fault it is, I just know that it's shit. It's not my concern if it's people who actually like Paladins or falseflaggers.

>It didn't work before, you are wrong

Expect it did. The paladins posting is at it's peak when people call out against it.

Well he's boring but he looks like he's gonna be pretty good.

Yes, it does peak when you talk against it. That doesn't change the fact that ignoring it does not make it go away. Factually, this is truth. Palafags wont leave on their own, this was proven.

She gave us a compliment guys!

>54 posts
>15 posters
Meanwhile at Gensm
>25 posts
>12 posters
KYS Palafags

>/hirgen/

>we have more posters
>somehow this is bad

Confirmed /HiRgen/ > /smgen/ > /gensm/

And they won't leave if you ignore them either. Once the game comes to consoles. Paladins posting is only going to increase. Learn to ignore it now.

Oh for fucks sake...
HIRGEN IS JUST A MEME, IT'S JUST SHITPOSTERS TRYING TO FORCE THEIR SHIT. EVEN LEGETIMATE PLADINS PLAYERS WANT THEIR OWN GENERAL AND WANT TO BE DONE WITH ALL THIS SHIT. EVEN THE FUCKING "PLAY PALADINS" FAGGOT WANT A PALADINS GEN.

This just proves that HIREZ is forcing Palafags to be with us. Just like the jews that force White woman to be with negros. FUCK HIREZ AND FUCK PALADINS.

mad

>Alyssa

Amazing. This is glorious. Thank you my red headed angel.

Man I forgot about how much shit I threw around when the avatar price changes happened. Now I'm remembering all the fucking people saying "lol it's just avatars fag who cares", now look where we are

>don't leave if you ignore them
>don't leave if you tell them to leave
>apparently this makes you think one of these ways is wrong
Fuck off, already.

>EVEN LEGETIMATE PLADINS PLAYERS WANT THEIR OWN GENERAL AND WANT TO BE DONE WITH ALL THIS SHIT. EVEN THE FUCKING "PLAY PALADINS" FAGGOT WANT A PALADINS GEN.

No, we don't.

reminder that alyssa has a fucking programmer barbie, bitch is a feminist, pro cucking, blacked, hillary voter, bernie sanders pro muslim niggers, sandniggers, mexicants, anti-walls pro fake hair.

>she even capitalized the R

wow, like totally meme overload dude.

Alyssa you fucking shithead, you know that you're literally only making people hate Paladins with this shit, right? Literally everyone who plays Smite knows what paladins is, you're not advertising to anyone. The only thing you're doing is stirring up shit that people can blame on Paladins and on you. This is exclusively negatively impacting you.

She is dense?

The only insult I see this place using is nigger, cuck and reddit. I'm assuming cuck is what impressed her since she isn't in tune with Veeky Forums culture.

i thought alyssa was the jet pack fighter girl, i didn't know she was working with paladins

PlayPaladins faggot here, I think we should have a general when the game releases. I also feel Palaposting in the thread is ok in the thread so long as it doesn't take up more than 20 posts.

Also I'm a gigantic faggot who sucks nigger cocks ayy lmao Drybear you didn't sent me my vocaroo for the month

She's the one shilling paladins.

And I love it. Today is a good day.

>No, we dont
HAHAHAHAHA

>I'm assuming cuck is what impressed her since she isn't in tune with Veeky Forums culture.

Cuck was spammed enough that it's now all over reddit, twitch and probably twitter as well.

I agree

Can't tell if this is bait.

so is Flyssa still the OTP?

So which insult does she mean? This place isn't original with insults.

Best ship.

This whole thread is just bait and shitposting. From the moment Palafags got a legitimately created general deleted it was all downhill. Just ditch this one and make your own Paladins general, and we can all move on.

>hot white girl with a smelly aids ridden spic
>best

>hot

>that moment when you realize that Fdot doesn't wear Smite t-shirts like Adanas/Hindu/PonPon/Tolly because the biggest size is too small for him
its okay fdot, one day hirez will make extra extra extra extra big for the obese motherfucker like us, i really want one too.

That was a whole host of insults thrown at her when the barbie pic was posted the other day. A 'gloried admin person', a 'creepy looking alien whore's whoville dr. seus looking ass mug'.

Maybe that triggered her.

>mfw everybody talked shit about Kelly and she never got triggered
Kelly > Alyssa

fuck you fake ginger

Also Kelly would win in a fight

2-0 Kelly, fuck you Alyssa, cunt.

I wish Ashur was around, I need fanart.

kek that was probably actually it.

Sorry aly but Kelly was cuter then you and you do look like a bit of a whore

christ what a fucking attention whore; you have to REALLY be scraping the bottom of the barrel when you need to bait shitposters on a recurring thread of like 25-40 people on Veeky Forums to make fun of you so you can say how unaffected by it you are

if you're reading this you mousey faced "look at me" hair giant forehead cunt, please kill yourself

Alyssa is a bitch ass SJW. Fuck you slut, go suck black cocks and die of aids. Your own mother would be happy to see you die.

>creepy looking alien whore's whoville dr. seus looking ass mug

BTFO

>SJW

So is Kelly

To be perfectly honested, when ever you're refering to a woman in their mid twenties it's safe to assume they're a SJW.

Kelly is also a sjw, she is in california, she posted that everyday is white day and that its stupid for people to ask for a white month.

At least she is less retarded hopefully.

>that everyday is white day and that its stupid for people to ask for a white month.

No, she posted it was every day is hetero day and stupid for straight people to ask for a straight pride day.

But yeah, I see your point.