/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Maintenance is over

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Current Event - Summer DLC Campaign (June 14—July 4th)
ffxivredeem.com/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/

PLD's are cucks

>join DRAKN
>ask if anyone wants to run roulettes
>megu tells me to stfu and join them in erping
>Kiss Dissem logs in
>complete and utter silence, the game seems to mute itself
>[16:00][FC] do you ever wish you were dutch
>FC chat explodes
>[16:01][FC] omg kiss how do you cum up with your zany questions xD
>[16:01][FC] dude i am seriously considering moving to the netherlands now
>[16:01][FC] i want to learn dutch with diss kisem!!!
>You leave the free company.

Mado you little shit, you better stay hyur or elezen.

I had a fun time chatting with an user on omegle. Good luck leveling up and shit.

yo does anyone wanna grind FATES in Azys Llas for the crystals @ cactuar server?

I hate this stupid boss and the lost city goobbue with their instant kill attacks.

gun c@

xth for lonely

fight me

hello

>tfw always opt to grab the farthest one as DRG
>BLM just stands there casting instead of grabbing the orb just outside of his enochain

Why do you all hate Highlanders so much? Especially Female ones.

Let's make the cuck 4 man dungeon team xivg

We have PLD for tank, AST for healer and NIN for one of the dps slots. What's the other one?

But both are very easy to avoid. What did you do?

>How is DRK any better though?
The 30-50 questline was the best questline in the game. While it was your typical muh inside darkmans thing, it was pretty meta about how it actually addressed the issue of your character just being a yesman which alone brings it leaps and bounds above any other job.

xth for ultrash boogeyman is alive and well

Nin again, duh.

take that back

>ywn yank this slutty au ra's tail

Same reason the popular girls bully the nerdy or not so pretty girls in junior high. The only difference is these popular girls are grown men

xth for don't forget to feed squiddy-chan today

Why would the one melee dps with a guaranteed raid spot be in the cuck team?

Obviously lmao2NIN

LF friends on Faerie

please help

so ugly

DRKs are adoledgents
WARs are crybabys

They don't really excel in 4 man content, great for trials and end-game raids though

You mean 2 bards

>can't decide whether to fanta back to midlander or try being a cat even though i have no fantas remaining to go back to midlander if i go cat

I have a weird thing about not wanting to play DRK because paladin and dark knight were mutually exclusive in vindictus. I get that DRK isn't evil but it's just not for me and it's staying locked forever.

I hate, hate, hate WAR's animations after leveling it 40-50 and subsequently getting the relic. Next to SCH it's the one class I plan to never play. that and destroyer was much cooler

Paladin is pretty straightforward but it's still cool. I remember during the level 15 or 20 quest I saw Aldis use rage of halone and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

You'll be fine, I believe in you!

Whats wrong with believing someone who says they're a girl? Unless they show signs of exploiting people with the fact then why not let them be normal?

poofyc@

If you can't find friends on Faerie then come to the server with even more faggots.

Balmung

You can't avoid either of them solo.

I can stun tail screw but if he gets the stun off where he sucks you in beforehand it's guaranteed death pretty much, because the damage over time effect from his poison that you can't avoid will tick right after and kill you.

If I stun his suck in stun, I can't stun tail screw.

The goobbue is another beast altogether, because his attack where he devours you literally can NOT be avoided, it can only be survived by having a shield on like stoneskin or adlo, and you pretty much need to heal yourself immediately afterward or risk dying to an auto-attack.

I've gotten close to beating both of these assholes solo but I just can't make it happen. It seems like the times I got close to beating them have been purely out of luck due to them missing crucial attacks that would have otherwise killed me. It's so frustratingly bullshit. I don't want to duty finder these. I don't want to run them synced. I just want my dumb zodiac item.

Here we go again, round # I lost count at this point.

>Servers are up
>I feel sleepy
I should take a nap

That's not DRK lore, that's general lore. It was only good because it showed you're not on board with just being a yesman but do it anyway, and even then i think it sucks. For a near unstoppable juggernaut, we're both stupid and pretty much powerless in our decisions.

NIN is balls in 4 mans. You're better off with classes with better AoE.

that lizard is hideous

So, can we take Chocobos in dungeons yet? Surely Yoshida hasn't lied and not kept his promise about this, right?

Shouldn't you be somewhere giving bad advice about how pie is bad for healers or something?

mid

Are you talking about Rock Lizard?

it's not that bad. his graphics are just laptop poopy

I like female highlanders.
They never like me, though.

Remember when Yoshida talked about retainers you could bring to your dungeons and level them up that way?

That was nice

its too cold for this shit

Cool, don't wake up.

Thats the current one but lets just say in general. With no proof why is it a negative to let them say it?

/pet

>someone actually cares about this shit

jesus you'll reach for anything to shittalk the man won't you

I hate this stupid boss.

I don't know man.
Rock lizard never even claimed to be a girl, someone just leaked it and everyone started thirsting for her and/or hating her for being popular.
I don't get it.

le tranny mee mee

Well my main character is Elezen like 95% of the time and I always always always return to it, so don't worry

But what'll you do if I do any other temporary fantas like my Balmung alt which is Miqote right now

>Padded action
>Armor made to protect against small sharp objects
>Like knives
Backstabber afraid of getting backstabbed

Get back to work Yoshida

I love male Highlanders but I hate the degenerate female ones.

honey. honey. i don't know what you did to your face but it's Not Good.

You know, if it was something small like that and a few other things, sure. I'd be a picky fuck, but just catalog all the fucking things he said they were going to implement, not something they thought about, they said they were going to make it happen. He just stated that it was not going to be before the second coil being added that you could take your chocobo into a dungeon.

That boss is so easy if the healer isn't a retard and cleans the dots. You can also stun him before he stuns you so the party never gets stunned.

no, i think that character is just plain ugly. graphic settings won't improve it.

That's not fighting!

But I'll accept it

Arent you on Primal? Do you want help?

(can't wake up)

I think they're pretty great

Nobody in their right mind is thirsting because regardless of status they're fucking crazy and annoying. But maybe people are into that.

>the degenerate female ones.
What's a non-degenerate one?

>bitching that you're not just bursting through them solo
Sorry that these were made with a party in mind. Just get one other friend then.
Literally just need 1 other person. Just 1
>Miqo'te in balmung
I won't bat an eye because that's typical. I just mean your main, familia.

last word, idiot??

wtt balmung gil for 60 day time code

Yo. About to do moogle quests before roulette but I'm game to meet up if you wanna.
Tail Screw does nothing if your healer cleanses the poison. I usually just save a stun as MNK for each cast, though.

>tfw you wanna fanta into male Highlander but you'll just end up looking almost identical to someone elses Highlander who no longer plays

>talk to rocklizard
>she's pretty nice, kind of timid
>get the urge to take her hand and show her the world
>ask her if she'll eb me
>she says no and logs off
why...

ok but like

consider that a lot of the bullshit that hasn't been added has been full-on retarded shit like "FC primal summoning" that, at any point in development past just saying the words out loud would be a complete and utter waste of time and resources

i want them to just have the balls to tell everyone they were stupid for ever wanting it rather than just 'no comment'

Legend says they are all in Ala Mhigo.

It's basically the only thing I've played since ARR released. Character may not look the best, but It's so odd to play anything else at this point.

[Spoiler] How much?[/spoiler]

How can that gun be real if our eyes aren't real?

>implying they all haven't been spit-roasted by Garlean officers by now

''Hey.''

same

>everyone they were stupid
Why is wanting to duo a dungeon with a friend and both of your chocobos stupid? That sounded like so much fun.

pull it

But this is my 2nd favorite Not Good face.

Well I may bring back Lala at some point because it's just too cute, but for the most part you got it.

It's okay bruh.
I was never happy with my character so I used fantasia all the time to fix even the smallest thing that irked me.
In the end I just said "fuck it", settled on male elezen, put on heavy armor and just keep it that way.

tl;dr it can't hurt you if you can't see yourself

>When even your best friends are mean to you ingame now

RMT rate is $8 and change for a million, does 4m sound good?

Why? The dungeons here are more like missions that need 4 people to clear than actually open, explorable dungeons that are solo-able.

but you can still see those giraffe proportions

Sure, I'm the FC-less faggot at the summoning bell in idyllshire.

repeating for muh validation

one, is thematically

two, the big reason, is that i don't have a regular group of people I play with. People I know and trust to be competent and have knowledge of all the content. PLD brings support to a weak team. Doing NidEX last night I know i saved a number of people from death because I could hit them with a clemency when they would get clipped by aoes. Yes, they shouldn't have gotten hit by the same mechanic time and time again but I can't control that. I can, however, play the class that still is a tank, but can save them from themselves. In random dungeons, I don't need the healer to be competent, I can just use Hallowed Ground. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many random dungeon runs would end with me using holmgang and then dying one second later because lol1hp. Now not only can I prevent my own death and keep my hp full, I can prevent a possible wipe by blasting the healer with a 8k crit. If shit goes downhill on WAR or DRK I have no control over it, I can do nothing but sit and watch as the team dies.

ah you're primal arent you

How much does Moonfire gear go for in your server? I'd rather grab those and sell it in my market on my server if i can make more.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

I am, but I try to avoid asking people to help me with things because I don't like to be bothersome.

>Sorry that these were made with a party in mind. Just get one other friend then.

I should be able to solo them when I'm this overgeared and overleveled for the content. I agree it shouldn't be able to be soloed typically but there's no reason a level 50 4-man dungeon boss should have an attack that do the entire health bar of a level 60 tank.

It's fine if it does an entire health bar of anything level 50, but when this thing is hitting for 25k+ it's just dumb.

>Literally just need 1 other person. Just 1

I'm very well aware of that.

>Tail Screw does nothing if your healer cleanses the poison. I usually just save a stun as MNK for each cast, though.

I'm not talking about doing it in a party. The boss isn't cheap at all in a party. It is cheap fighting it solo.

no idea, im not subbed

I wanna get spit-roasted by Garlean officers..

Someone came online early today.

And Jei meme started talking because it got warned for shitposting

Diaper time arrived early. No game discussion. Report.

>doesn't understand what Tornado does in final fantasy and is utterly perplexed when they encounter it on a boss

why even whine about shit you don't understand for pointless stunts like you're doing there