PlayStation Vita General 2662 - Too Addicting Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Dragon’s Crown Removed From the European PlayStation Store, Will Return Soon
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/30/dragons-crown-removed-european

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 New Sexy and Cute DLC Bikinis
dualshockers.com/2016/06/30/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-dead

>World’s Longest 5 Minutes system trailer
youtu.be/hh8fLmdihOQ

>D3 Publisher launches new PS Vita idol project countdown website
gematsu.com/2016/06/d3-publisher-launches-new-ps-vita-idol-project

>Ys VIII details
gematsu.com/2016/06/ys-viii-details-sister

>Plastic Memories New Screenshots
dualshockers.com/2016/06/29/ps-vita-exclusive-plastic-memories

>Zero Time Dilemma’s Launch Trailer
youtu.be/R1g-NQotG98

>World of Final Fantasy screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/06/world-final-fantasy-screenshots

>PS+ games July
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/29/playstation-plus-free-gam

>PS Store ‘Big in Japan’ discounts start today in EU
blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/06/29/playstation-store-bi

>One hour of Shin Hayarigami 2 gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/06/one-hour-shin-haya

>God Eater: Resurrection – NA Launch Trailer
youtu.be/Hpb-KdJYauA

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Guys please
let me at least post the game list okay?

Is there a better roguelike on the Vita than Sorcery Saga, or should I just stick to my PSP for that?

no rest for the mascots

Just got God eater resurrection friends

It's fantastic but
> color adjustment
What's this about and why was the default as Off. It looks much better on

I literally just turned it on after your post and went blind.

Everything is far too bright.

Are you a mole?

Please user
It's cute

He is probably just from the family of common NEETs, they are known to be very weak to bright lights.

Do these things work?

Having fun in the vitagen GE lobby, what are you playing tonight?

Not really...kinda

>My screenshot is the OP image
This is the best feeling

I'm not sure why the screenshots look a lot worse on the computer. They look a lot better on the vita.

Toobie

Glad you enjoy

did you make the thread?

>Difficulty 3 mission against 4 Aragami

I beat it, but still, fuck this. How am I even supposed to deal with this? I died like twice, and even if I still got an A rank somehow, I'm not happy with it.

Yes to both.

Time to go back to Disgaea 4

Did anyone get Murumasa Rebirth Limited Edition? Was it worth it?

No Tyrant Valzy? What's wrong with you?

All I need is NISA and stella

That ended up being easier than expected after I changed to weapons that supported my silly playstyle. upgrading my shield didn't hurt either

>tfw you reach a part where you can't upgrade any shield but your old shields are outclassed.

I generally even forget about guarding, I just dash.

But user, the entire everything that made disgaea 1-4 don't work at NIS anymore

I hurt myself today just to see if I feel

I focus on the pain, the only thing thats real

Cmon user, I just fought 4 kongou, a frost kongou and fierce kongou three at a time and didn't lose anyone. It did take a while though.

I used to forget it too, but it helps so much against the quicker aragami, especially when you can block while mid-air.

Anyone wants to post in a Zero Escape general?

Please come here~

>Kongou
Those are slow at attacking though. Also you fougt yours 3 at a time while that missions gives you all 4 at the same time and those birds that like to fly everywhere are annoying as shit.

The anons that would be posting there are still playing the game user

>that fucking fallen gboro choosing to die in the lava.
I'm sorry, man we didn't even get to break the horn cannon nor the tail.

Any good recipe for Shotgun bullets on GE:R? I want some firepower

You may not understand the mission difficulty now, but you will when you get to it.

I don't recall ever dying or guarding until difficulty 5, but maybe it was just your playstyle that lead you to death.

GO FIGHT!!!

I think I only have a few more diff 3 missions left, anyone want to help out?

go fight

I guess I could be willing to help, though I've only done five D3 missions right now.

Make a lobby.

W

How is Lost Dimension on vita compared to PS3? It's cheaper so I'm tempted.

ive heard there were tons of problems on launch like low framerate, slowdown, crashes etc. not sure if any of that has been fixed through patches so be wary

>No medic
How can you say no to this cutie?

> To help make up for the inconvenience, we've added a $10 promotional certificate to your account. This amount will automatically apply the next time you buy an eligible item shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
Nice.

Is Ys8 just gonna be Celceta 2?

Quick, get a free month of PS+ with the money and use it on the sale

I want fie to whisk my dick.

Only if you allow

I haven't tried God Eater R multiplayer yet. Anyone want to join my room? Title is Let's kouken

How far are you?

I'll leave the current lobby and I'll join you if you want. How far in the game are you?

Night guys, thanks for helping me get some money for upgrades.

Hmm. Might just spend the extra 10 dollars on the PS3 version then.

Cannot find you in the lobbies.

You were definitely quicker than me on City Riot, but all I meant to say is that those 2 Chi-You's will fuck you up at the beginning since you're still not used to fighting them, plus you have the other 2 aragami bouncing back and forth.

I can join in, as well. Answer though, more than D3 and I doubt I'll be able to do much. My current weapons kind of suck.

Night, dude.

Never mind it got full pretty quickly.

Weird how there's like 0 lobbies though. This multiplayer system is clunky

Sorry for not posting earlier Veeky Forums is suckkng

There's 0 lobbies because they keep getting filled up, gives a bad impression of the current liveliness of the online.

Turn all search settings to any and you'll find quite a few. I'm looking at 10 right now.

If I liked games like MH and Freedom Wars, would I like the God Eater series? Thinking of buying Resurrection or waiting until whatever the other one coming out in August releases.

pls. i'm uninformed.

>Managed to get the Mutant shield to its rank 4 upgrade
aww yiss, now I know what I'm using next online session. Shit's great when you have a team that's always level 3 bursting.

Is ar nosurge plus worth 16 bucks?

I think it's better than Freedom Wars, but not quite on the MonHun tier yet.

I'm enjoying it a lot, regardless.

How do you level 3 burst people?

I'm not entirely sure. It's different from the joy I get from FW since I can't be OP as fuck and just destroy everything lightning fast. I've never really played MH either, devoted maybe 6 hours and it wasn't catching so I dropped it.

I'd say I enjoy FW more than this game, but for a different reason. This game is pretty good on its own.

You're welcome for those lvl 3 bursts.

I can't find an in-game manual for Tidouken Kiwami but what do the bars mean under my equipment?

Chew off Aragami bullets and shoot them into your buddies for burst.

Thanks. I'll probably wait for more reviews and until the august version.

I think the overall battle pacing in GER is closer to MonHun, at least in the way enemies behave and the time it takes to kill them, although they're pretty much different games since this is much more straightforward and fast paced.

You use the ammo you get from bosses and then press + triangle to shoot it at whoever has a red triangle over them while aiming, when you're playing with other people it's extremely easy to keep a whole team at level 3 so long as they all know how to shoot others. The entire thing becomes a rapefest given how fast OP and stamina recovers when you're at burst level 3.
take a screenshot.

>then press + triangle
sorry meant to write R + triangle. I'm sleepy.

Yes. Even though God Eater is on the other end of MH when it comes to game speed/pacing (i.e. MH is slow, GE is fast), it's one of the best MH clones out there

I'm porkin a gay, from the troubles in my life.
I'm porkin a gay, oh to find a better way.
I'm porkin a gay, cause I can't find a better wife.

>take a screenshot.

never mind, it's basically an EXP bar for your gear

There is a manual. Just push the PS button to minimize the game and press the little book with a question mark.
You'll probably need it because the game never explains what some shit like weight does.

Not quite as Good as monhun. Out of all the clones I've played this is up there, but just like my very first time ever playing monster hunter, the charm had to grow on me in a few hours

okay, found it.

>there are special conditions if met in the demo the full game will give you bonuses

I must find these

I think they give you some gay hats.

I disagree. I like the faster paced combat and mechanics more than MH. Plus I get a storyline to boot.

Are there any good weeb roguelikes for Vita?

I liked Sorcery Saga but it was 2ez

Shiren 5 is coming out soon but that might be too weeb for you.

>doesn't star a cute girl

No thanks

Youre not going to find a lot of weeb roguelikes, at least not on the vita. They arent nearly as popular in japan as the west

omega labyrinth

These sales are killing my free space. I had to delete 4 games I finished to make room and it's already almost gone.

The slow combat takes a bit more to learn, but there's no replacement for how satisfying every single hit feels in MonHun. The games are pretty different anyways, and GER is in no way inferior.

I'd honestly be kind of pissed if the story's pacing was anything like in Freedom Wars, but gladly that's not the case. It really doesn't get in your way if you just want to do missions, and the cutscenes aren't very lengthy, aside from the opening ones.

Wait for One Way Heroics, but be wary that it might be overpriced as fuck if Chunsoft doesn't understand that the game should be $20 at most, and even that's a price only fans of the original will pay.

>One Way Heroics
Is it good? Is if fun? Seems cute and kind of hardcore with the idea that the wall is gonna kill you if you don't move>

ugh im looking forward to owh but if they price to expensive ill gladly stick to the PC version.

The Plus version on PC is one of my favorite roguelites, it's very simple but really replayable and, yes, it is fun.

its great fun and addicting. its got that metaprogression aspect that modern roguelikes seems to have, which makes it really fun to keep doing different runs. the core gameplay is fun, but there are a lot of little things to spice up each run.

What's the difference between PC and Vita/PS4?

now im thinking roguelikes are a great genre for a portable system like the vita. doing a dungeon run in elona or taking a quick plunge with your latest cheese build in dcss would be a blast.

Playing games in slow motion isn't satisfying, it's just annoying.

You can get used to slow, and then move on to faster games.
But rarely can you ever go from a fast game to a slow game. It feels off and is annoying as hell.

Vita/PS4 is more of a remake of the original than a port, has more classes than the best PC version and generally follows through with the same mechanics.

elona maybe because of its menu system. dcss would have be reworked significantly to fit on the vitas control scheme. brogue could work.