Stay On Target Edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wlPK_53Rrhw
AC7 Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk
Update 13 trailer: youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
mega.nz/#F!Zs8nSQQB!oAp4FFtvBmgu4MHwnKU6dQ!Ykl10IIJ

>
Gold box? It's probably 30 tickets
Ace Combat 7 has been confirmed to return to Strangereal. VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
Nothing notable to fight for
An user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thing based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Rumors of a PS4.5 coming Fall of this year to go along with PS VR's release

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0qzHzU4w
pastebin.com/yNhVqsPJ
youtube.com/watch?v=RySHDUU2juM
ebay.com/itm/381564492038
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for AC7 to be cancelled.

Second for shitposting is forbidden and despair is destructive

Third for it's too late for us to be this ded

Fourth for truly ded

Jesus Christ did none of you lot migrate?

What is there to talk about? Nothing, really. I'm not shameless enough to post "hey /aceg/, at what age did you lose your virginity" or something like that just to keep the thread alive.

Bamco sound team streams in 5 hours. Should be something interesting there
PA Twitter also posted 7 teasers

The point is, there's some interesting stuff on their Twitter, not like anyone's bothered to check for a while, that could bring discussion, and the sound team stream is worth keeping things up for just in case they surprise us

If something interesting comes up by all means bring it to people's attention, but if virtually nothing is shown at E3 I doubt we'll get anything good on a random Thursday night with no big hurrah beforehand.

You never know.
Besides, have you seen the magazine covers on their twitter? It's pretty fucking nifty that they're doing some groundwork for the plot already

Yeah, that is cool. Sad to see so much emphasis on drones phasing out people but I guess it's just addressing the elephant in the room. Maybe they'll do something cool with it.

The ASF-X is really sexy. Shame that the skin and experimental version are both Nippon Banzai tier. I have the Nagase but it never feels right to use anything other then her emblem, which looks stupid.

Nagase is really sexy. Shame that she has a dick.

Well she has to have one since girls can't be aces.

>decide to find girls can't be aces pastebin
>while reading click one of the unknown pastes
>get warhammer beach volleyball rp
pastebin.com/0qzHzU4w (Aces)
pastebin.com/yNhVqsPJ (Warhammer volleyball)

Fuck your shit memes

>memes

Whatever helps you sleep at night pal.

Reminder that Idolm@ster is more /aceg/ related than boatsluts.

>10
and so soon after we reached 750 last time too

Reminder that those blasphemous slutty puchis are not part of /aceg/

reminder they keep this general alive

Reminder that puchposting and anti-puchiposting are the same thing as long as both don't go way over the wall (read: no lewd postings)

Indeed

ahh... reminds me of the old pony days.... all that fun posting!

puchi is love
puchi is life
true AC fans love puchis

X-Wing when?

youtube.com/watch?v=RySHDUU2juM

>MVP in Harrier

Feels damn good. Been forever since I last saw one do that. I miss early Infinity days

I gave a ADA-01B a run for its money in a Lv7 Mirage. Guess MR does count after all...

This thread is contaminated by puchis.

Let it die and we'll start over from zero.

and yet, you kept it alive?

So what about that music stream or whatever? Didn't it happen already?

Doesn't look like they have a VOD up so I've got nothing

I don't agree with it, but it's understandable. Pixy does betray you and nearly nuke the world, and PJ is Wardog Squadron done right.

Well, it was in a cst-restricted room but my teammate was also in a Harrier and the rivals had a Persian Cat so things went pretty well I guess

This is what the V2 for

I hope they'll tease the main theme of AC7

Reminder that it is one month and a half until Gamescom. Hopefully AC7 will make an appearance there.

V2 launched

>9

>shame she has a dick
>he doesn't like the benis
baka lad

That blind AC: Zero stream was pretty great, would recommend.
"Yo buddy, still alive? And thanks."
"Go fuck yourself"

Anybody have any suggestions for what to name the RPG?

Yo buddies, my ps2's av cord has been fucked for a while. The audio one looks like pic related. Is it fixable or should I just buy a new one?

A.C.E.S.
Air
Combat
Experience
System

It's fixable, but not well. The sound quality would probably suffer for how fucked the wires are. I would recommend just buying a new one.

Just cut out the damaged portion and then splice it back together.

Alternatively, spend $8 on a new one.

*video
That's just a pic of the video cord. I think it's gone beyond hope.

Thanks
Are there any brick-and-mortar stores that won't charge an arm and a leg for em? Or is online ordering the only option?

You could try Gamestop, or Microplay, or whatever the hell you guys have for used game stores down there. There are third-party knockoffs of the wires that would do the job just as well.

Build a time machine and go to radioshack.

>not using a component cable or pic related
Brother, you need the magic of perfect quality video.

Fuck, here's pic related

You can buy a monoprice cable off Amazon that does component out for the wii, ps2/3, and Xbox 360 for $10. I recommend that. Seriously, component is much better.

>VGA
>not SCART

Meme cord

Also an option, although less accessible.

The google machine is giving me some neat facts about all that stuff. Thanks, aces! Time to see if my shitty splice works

SCART is the shit. Best analog connector ever made. It can carry composite, component (both YUV and RGB), s-video, and some other signals nobody uses. Pity it never took off outside PAL regions.

Did Namco sound team reveal anything AC related in their stream this morning?

It works, no quality degradation either. Time for some comfy ac04.

Wait SCART isn't used outside PAL? What the fuck do burgers use then?

We used composite for the longest time. Some consoles supported component. Eventually HDMI got popular and analog stopped mattering.

To be fair my PS2 has composite cables too, but they go into a scart adapter.

>10

More like shart.

On a 12 hour drive to Washington D.C.
Do you guys know if there's any fighter aircraft at the Smithsonian Air & Space?

You mean the national air and space museum? The answer is all of them.

Bump.

There's two sites.

There's the Air and space museum in the capital (has the ww2 and space stuff/experimentals and civil stuff, check out the F-4 simulator.)

Most of the big/interesting stuff is in the steven f udvar hazy center.

It was two hours of them discussing and playing with synthesizer programs and drum generators. Take from that what you will.

"""simulator"""
Only cool part of it is being able to fly upside down desu

>steven f udvar hazy center
>F-4 simulator
Delicious

You should go to the Dayton USAF museum if you get the chance.

That's pretty damn cool senpai.

Only reason to go to that state.

That and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, I presume?

Agreed.

About to max out the Su-37 in AC3D, already done with the F-16, Rafale, and F-22. What should I do next? I was thinking either the S/MTD, YF-23, or the F-2A.

F-14D

F-14D it is then. There's a Garm's Eye and Mobius Loop cockpit parts and the Ace's Amulet could possibly be a reference to Talisman. I wonder if there's anything for Wardog or Razgriz.

A

>9

Turn that 9 and frown upside down.

Is there a PS2 VGA cable?

I seem to remember trying to find one and not being able to.

ebay.com/itm/381564492038
There is stuff like this on ebay. I don't know about the quality though as I've never tried it.

This is what happens to nuggets that don't anons.

>10

>"Beginners Welcome"

W-what the fuck
Kill yourself

>get a load of this newfag.

dumb weeb

>being that much of a bitch
If you've ever eaten meat that's pretty much how you'd do it, quick enough to be painless.

It's been well documented that Warcrimes consumes a steady stream of Meat. Animal or otherwise.

He's not eating meat, he's just sucking out the protein. Might as well be eating soy really.

>puchiposting
>"dumb weeb"
>antipuchiposting
>
>
>Nagase dick
>ded
>page 10
>Bamco Jewery
Check, check, and check. All we need is /mgg/ shitposting and "do you like x namefag?" and this thread wil be complete.

What about Thunder is a girl?

I actually haven't seen that one in quite a bit.

Good riddance. Hopefully thunder died in an F-4 related accident.