19 year old NEET here. I have 1.2k€ saved up

19 year old NEET here. I have 1.2k€ saved up.
I've been looking into investing so which of this is good

Cryptocurrency
Stocks
Spread Betting
CFG

Should I actually consider any of these if I'm not willing to make it my job? Or should I go with something else?

400% or 500% daily s&p 500 etf, hold 3 years u gonna have ~5k

i usually take a reward for my advices but as you posted pic of my favoriote female country artists im willing to help you out. you need more cash btw.

>Should I go with something else?

Yes. You're 19 years old with only 1.2k to your name which is nothing, get educated and start working.

Go to trade school or get a degree and start getting real income before you talk about investing

okay first of all you are fucking retarded

second of all, "spread betting" isn't investing

third of all cryptocurrency shit isn't worth doing unless you have time to research it

fourth of all taylor swift is sexy but she's fake as fuck

fifth what said

Crypto famfam

If you had 5k I'd say otherwise

Lol, I'm 19 in school and can make 1200 in less than 2 weeks working construction bud, get your shit together

Just to clarify, yes I am bragging :^)(^:

Lol don't get ahead of yourself buddy remember that you are only making $31,200 a year.. bus drivers make over $30,000 a year

Lmao

lol 2 weeks. I can make that in one day.

Tomorrow ill make 2k.

nasdaq:xiv

Buy ethereum

>kneepads built into paints
that'll do Taylor. that'll do

I'll give you an example.. If you bought monero 2 weeks ago.. you would have around 6k by now.

Im not saying you should be a fulltime cryptofag but it is definately more lucrative than all the granny-tier investments if you know how to play PnD

Hey Guys,
I want to start a Business but I have no idea how to do that, what do I need to learn?

Also, is the human race ready for a chip that manages their life?
(imagine that just like being in a hotel with a hotel card but the hotel is the whole world)

like a debit or credit card?

that's what you are describing

rite now

well, yeah, kinda, but you should be able to identify yourself everywhere with it

like, here in austria we have a eGovernment-card where we can identify ourselves in any government related matters

But you know, I still need a card for my fitness studio, keys for my car and house...
when I'm registering somewhere I have to do a lot of related paperwork;
heck, when I was at school it allways took my teachers at least 10 minutes to check the attendence of the class ...

I dream of something like a wristband and that you don't need anything else with you...
you can pay with it in the grocery store or in a restaurant, you can "sign" your attendance in a classroom or at work just by holding it to a scanner, you can manage virtually everything government related, you can get in your car or house ...

just had that Idea yesterday and I'm just 20 years old so I don't have much of a clue of life to be honest ^^

1) everyone and their mom has thought of this. Right now you're seeing it in the form of Apple Pay, Google Wallet, etc. Your phone's NFC will (IMO) soon be able to log you in and all that shit if people at those establishments build an app that corresponds to the reader in the building.

If you can understand NFC, develop software to integrate into existing account management software, and develop apps then yes. you could maybe pull it off.

>its also the concept of the Mark of the Beast
>fuck you antichrist

the human race is NOT ready for a chip that manages their life. we have too much personal growth and development to overcome beforehand jesus you don't just spring a chip that manages your entire life on people without years of crucial preparation

>I've been looking into investing so which of this is good
Yourself. Invest in yourself

>Boasting about making money with labor
Kek

me on the right

Let me guess, you are some kind of retarded 19 y.o. who has been watching Martin Shkreli.

>yfw you are 24 and you just have some pieces of gold/silver

Play poker