Overwatch General - /owg/

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

overbuff.com/players/pc/SullyCue-1557/heroes/widowmaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hanzo players deserve cancer.

how to deal with mei? having a hard time against her as S76

was first and lists overbuff.

Sorry user.

>play of the game
>it's hanzo

r/ing the ketyago ketenai go fuck yourself potg image

Pharah

koth is so stupidly imbalanced they really should go back to the drawing board with it

Genji is a cutie!

How do I stop losing?

You have to be rank 60 or over to post here

Koth is there so esports can have a closer series due to it being snowbally.

The bad teams pick it against the good teams to have a snowball's chance in bell at winning.

REALLY~?

>Potg
>it's Hanzo
>it's just Hanzo walking along and then getting a bunch of kills for seemingly no reason
>turns out he fired it ult, but it took so long to get to the point that the attack literally wasn't shown in the replay.

awesome.

>Remove ultimate's from competitive
There
Game fixed

Tracer, Reaper, Mercy, Lucio, Zarya, wildcard

This is the optimal KOTH teamcomp basically under all circumstances

To be honest it just feels like Rainbow Six Siege multiplayer. When you play that you're literally cops/counter terrorists vs other cops and other counter terrorists which makes no sense at all since you're all meant to be against Terrorists. If you ask me the game is just a fighting game with no reason as to why heroes are fighting heroes or why. The storyline is currently a mess since half of it is speculation, I exirct it to be tidied up after a while.

I still don't understand how you pair Junkrat and Roadhog as murderers and cop killers up with a group of heroes. That part makes zero sense to me. You'd think half the group would kill them anyway

tracer can be replaced with 76 and add in Roadhog to be Zarya's butt buddy.

This was the group I had getting seven team kills in comp games and easily winning each game.

>zen is even more useless
>symmetra joins zen tier
>reinhardts don't even notice
lol

*tanks u for an hour with 900HP*
*misses hook but it hits u behind wall anyway*
pst...too easy...
*instagibs you with no possible retaliation*
you thought you had me beat, but watch this!!
*heals to full just by existing*
*fills entire ult bar just by healing*
*goes whole hog*
*kills entire team*
psst.... one man apocalypse...kid

>finish calibration matches with 7 wins and a fair few gold medals in the process since I was fortunate enough to have a group to go with.

>calibrate at level 53 "eh, could be worse I guess."

>win a match and rise to 54

>lose a match and immediately drop down to 53.1

Don't think i'm playing ranked for a while if the points you get from a win/loss are that sqewed.

>Heroes which are barley played anyway are useless
>More skill all around becuase you can't just hit q and actually have to aim on most heroes

WHO

Competitive Overwatch 2016
>Playing healslut
>No one on team uses mics, not even for callouts
>No ones attacking phara
>Somehow manage to tie
>Coinflip
>Defense on Kings Row

Someone put me out of my fucking misery!

>nearing ranked 70
>pro stacked team is getting really common
>can't play ranked right now because Melty eSports is running a muck

Who thought this was a great idea? How the fuck am I supposed to compete as a solo queue player against a premade pro team, what in the actual fuck.

I'm in the top 30 for Torbjorns in the world

Who else here has reached the double-digits for a character?

Is there any reason why you can't do anything when you're hooked? It would be fine if you can recall or use a flashbang in Roadhog's face. The only reliable ways I've been able to survive the hook was wraith forming away or deflecting it with Genji.

>play quick play
>it's all fucking king of the reaperlucio garbage

i hate this gamemode so fucking much
i have never seen a koth gamemode implemented so fucking badly

how do you implement one well?
how would you make OW's better?

>Solo queue
>Get multiple games where its 6 solo players vs groups of 3/3 or 4/2
>Someone at blizzard actually though this is acceptable
There really needs to be a solo/duo queue only

Anyone know how to fix these god awful ping spikes? it makes the game fucking unplayable

is there a way to switch between team and group voice chat?

Competitive is still bullshit
>39

So is Mercy actually dead like people think from the "No pulse" animation? Someone mentioned that in some character dialogue, Mei states that Mercy hasn't aged a day since she last saw her, which was ages ago

Is Zenyatta objectively a poor character, or do people just jump on the "he's shit" bandwagon because they don't know how to play him properly?

Every time I pick him I get people saying "dude change characters, zenyatta is shit, worst character in the game, you'll make us lose, etc."

I think I've found my niche

Check the catalogue beforeaking a new thread, imbecile

Depends. Where do we look for this number?

who /pharah/ here

A friend of mine is rank 60-70 for Genji.
>Inb4 hurr durr Genji players suck
He gets around 20-30 eliminations a game with Genji while still having a fair amount of objective time.

overbuff

mccree is one of those homo cowboys

he can be great if you've got good aim, and can keep your positioning right.

Do you realise just how generic that post was?

doesn't make it wrong

No, but it does make it useless

if you say so "king of answering some random guy's question"

blog time

I get home from the bar around 11pst. I throw on some Overwatch before going to bed. Played 2 competitive, 4 QP series, and lost them all. Irritated, I go to bed.

I wake up to an alarm I had accidentally set for 3am pst, meaning 3pm pst when I need to deliver something at work tomorrow. Unable to get back to sleep, I get on Overwatch at 330a. I have played Overwatch now for 2 and a half hours and have not won a single game.

I will be playing until I win a single match. I work in 4 hours. I will call off if need be

As of this posting, I am 0-18

I saw someone mention that Mercy can't tell the difference between hot and cold but I haven't heard any dialogue in game to suggest that.

>0-18

But muh forced 50!

Why is ranked so filled to the brim with fucking idiots?

if a roadhog hooks a hanzo his hitbox is so small roadhog can't instagib him even with the left click + melee combo

it simply misses too many shotgun shots

is that his wife?

no wonder he became president to fuck foreign hookers

Because Jeffy wanted it to be scrub friendly and add in an XP boost for ez levels/crates.

>friendly mei ice walls when I whole hog

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The wolf hunts for its prey!

>Got into another sudden death, kings row, defense
>Our Roadhog DCs the second the round starts

More like the giant arrows hunt for their janky hitbox prey.

The day they fix hitboxes in this game is the day no one ever picks hanzo again.

>Drunk
>Sleep deprived
Gee I wonder what could be happening here

What's the most autistic hero to main?

symmetra

>be playing a few rounds with same team
>Payload Defense on Kings Row
>guy says to go all Junkrat
>4 Junkrats, 1 Phyrra and 1 Zarya
>we defend that shit down to the last 30 seconds before enemy team manages a push and kills us all
>went to shit from there

Eh, it was fun while it lasted.

>team refuses to go either a Support, Defender, or Tank when I've selected Zarya
>say fuck it and decide to practice my aim with Widow for this short sad game
>Doing pretty good, hitting some nice headshots
>make up for the fact my teammates don't push the payload, but tolerate it since I feel it's true that everyone should consider themself the biggest factor
>Enemy team wises up and tries to deny me, but aren't smart enough to go Winston
>ask my team to capitilize if they plan on doing anything at all
>tehy continue to roam about and try to solo and do 3v1s
>get to the ending of the game
>team tries to call me out and blame me
>"IT"S ALL WIDOWS FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!1!!1!! "
>Literally the only one that tried to play the objective at all
>Literally the only that didn't try chasing a fucking Genji around in his spawn area

Which moments do you decide in a 'team' game to just say fuck it? The moment you're led to the epitome of a shit mountain and finally decide it's time to change course. It sucks to admit that players are just shit in general and the only reason you don't notice it is because most of the time you try to actually win and when you don't, you just naturally get mad at your teammates despite it not actually being their fault and mostly your own for having bad decision making and etc. I envy those who have not had to witness the pathetic excuse of 'casual gamers' that simply play for 'fun' who then get mad when they're not winning as a result of them doing what they want as opposed to them doing something beneficial for the team. Most mind boggling shit can come from this game. I've played other notable team games, but have never seen asshats claim to be carrying or being the most helpful when they've literally done shit for nothing. They're not being ironic. They legitimately lie on a game, then flame you for 'not doing anything'. We need to add a scoreboard.

>tl;dr why does everyone act like memeing sacks of shit?

Why is Genji the most fun to play?

>calling people shit stains
>bronze damage
>hooks into a pharah and dies

you're shit as well

>ignores teleporter
>presses Q
>gets killed by riptire
>enemy takes teleporter and nullifies genji pressing Q

you're dumb

>'hooks into pharah'
bruh I don't think you look closely enough to understand the webm, but the Hanzo headshotted me lol

>ignoring the teleporter and getting killed by rip tire
Mad retarded.

i saw you jump down and die

you're shit

I doubt you even read the full post desu

Relax it was destroyed like 3 seconds later faggots

so I'm shit because I jumped down and died? Nothing more or less to it? Just jumping down and dying?

Obviously if you didn't suck, you wouldn't have died. The only true good players are the ones who are perfect. You must be perfect. You must execute everything with pin-point, super-computer-like efficiency. Anything less, and you're the shittiest player in the entire world.

Too bad a child kicked your sorry ass, Cell.

I'll do my best to get better Cell-sama

Because he'd be fucking useless if you could negate his hook after the fact. His only saving grace as a character is that he can 100-0 people if he's good at landing hooks. Otherwise he'd literally only be good for feeding the enemy team ults.

I have a postive win rate
How come i'm down 10 ranks?
What does kotick want from me?

>Gold in ASSISTS (not eliminations)
>2 Objective ASSISTS (not eliminations)
>45s on the objective
>Bronze in damage
>Rage QQ in the middle of a game

Congratulations! You're everything that is wrong with this community!

But hes Genji dude, he doesn't have time to make rational decisions when hes moving at the speed of light!

I've lost 3 games in a row and somehow I have yet to derank from 60.

>you are bound within a couple ranks of your starting comp rank because of forced 50

must have something to do with me sucking

why are you lying on the internet?
thats pretty sad famalamadingdong

>Gold Elimination
>Gold Objective Eliminations
I go 100-0 with Widow bitch. What kind of shit do you think this is? You can't play Widow if you aren't landing headshots or know how to properly catch someone out with double bodyshots.

>Most Objective time as fucking Widow
enough to prove my team was absolute dogshit and had no right to BM me.

Congratulations on what I believe some may call 'pretending to be retarded'.

welcome to overmeme, where it doesnt matter how good you do, only how many retarded genjis and hanzos you have on your team

I swear I'm not, I've lost 2 Kings Rows due to a coinflip defense and a Volskia against a really good team.

See my other posts:
Feel free to stay salty though, it makes no difference to me!

cant wait for
>STUCK IN ELO HELL xD AMIRITE

>Thinks Eliminations are not assists even though he only got a bronze in damage
Holy shit dude, stop letting Blizzard spoon feed you self esteem.

What is it about Hanzo that makes people think "Already have a sniper or two? Fuck it I'll pick Hanzo anyway" "Attacking? Better play a sniper (bonus points if there is already one)""?

Damn, did the enemy team deny you guys that much that you only got 17 seconds on point, but still got a gold. Your team really was shit considering you also had the most amount of healing which could only imply no healer.

It's just mental retardation.

>I go 100-0 with Widow bitch. What kind of shit do you think this is? You can't play Widow if you aren't landing headshots
I looked up your profile I can see you're a fucking garbage widow. Jesus christ stop shittalking your teammates and improve.

Open up! Here comes the airplane! Wooooooshhh!!!

for

I don't think you understand the whole '100-0' thing m8. It means I'm doing solo eliminations. They're not assist if I'm doing 90%(teammate scratched them)-100%(almost all my eliminations). Please understand that this meme of eliminations don't mean shit needs to stop; especially when it's mostly solo eliminations. The only reason I didn't get Gold damage was because for the first part of the match I was pushing the payload by myself while everyone was too stupid to play the objective except for the enemy Lucio and Roadhog.

double widow genji and mei on attack.
i did what i could.

are you saying it's not possible?

Nice rage paragraph btw!

How are you gonna search me up without my number? And if you did find my account, please link it to me. If not, then please, stop lying on the internet.

overbuff.com/players/pc/SullyCue-1557/heroes/widowmaker