Have you ever heard of the ancien Lechina Empire? If yes then what have you heard?

Have you ever heard of the ancien Lechina Empire? If yes then what have you heard?
Here in Poland we basically start our history in 966 from the baptism.But i stumbled upon some sources pointing out that this isn't quite true....

idk know if there are some English sources of this. The pan-slavists claim that some Assyrians held the record of this empire but no one knows if thats true.

Someone please kill me. I don't want to live in a universe in which people are this stupid.

have you even bothered reading about this? or do you just shitpost?

Yeah i've heard about it. It its romoured that it had 18 kings/leaders.Ironically they were 'democratically' elected at 'wiece'-the gatherings

Posprawdzam trochę na temat tego :D

nwm ja znalazłem informacje na roznych blogspotach

Yes, I've read about this hoax, which is why I consider it and you retarded.
The people in these lands at the time didn't speak the same language, didn't have the same culture, and possibly some of them weren't aware of each others' existence.

Dicks like you should die. Really, you arrogant cunt, if you praise knowledge so much then be productive and tell what you know. If not then just shut up.

There was no gigantic polish empire flourishing after western rome fell

>we wuz empires

well what went on there during this time?
the Franks established rule over the Germanic tribes in west and central Europe
Scandinavia and the Nordic area was still "wild" at this point
what happened in Eastern Europe?

Slavs and Huns

>Scandinavia and the Nordic area was still "wild" at this point
The fuck is that supposed to mean?

That's impossible. The Finns and the Hwan eradicated all of the Lechins before the Hyperwar in 5032 BC.

not part of Christendom

>tfw you now remember Fino Lechian wars
Hold me lads

never forget the finnish massacre of warsaw

Proto husars were pretty based tbqh

pic related

>We Wuzcszcszcszcszcsz

Just a confederation of tribes between the Elbe and Oder that arose in response to Charlemagne's shenanigans in Saxony, they lost to the Charlemagne aligned Obotrites along the coast and the alliance disintegrated. No wewuz to be found here.