Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous : >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA) , Orsha (NA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If your guild is recruiting, please post recruitment notice in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Good builds :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111449d.2f344a516a85.1a253a75.153555.1125314355
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1114419d.23334f596a85.1a283a5171.15213455.1125314355
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=509
youtube.com/watch?v=nWoebv2O9ks
twitter.com/mooniepwns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

BIG
FAT
KABBALIST
TATS

Lalamoooooooo

DELETE THIS!

I am not even Lala

>There are already people in game that have Lolopanther gear
What have you been doing tosg? Too busy ERPing to care about the actual game?

>Lolopanther
Shit, we got the name all wrong.

>tats and not talts

Yes

ERPing is the actual game though.

now look at that faggot. i bet he doesnt get any ERP

>No interactable furniture
>No couples emote
>No lewd costumes
>ERPing is the actual game

Nope

Would this be alright for a full dex shinobi?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111449d.2f344a516a85.1a253a75.153555.1125314355

R7 get! I hope it wasn't a mistake going monk c3. There's a good chance that Lama will be the hero ToS needs, right? Right?

>not upgraded

is the earth property att work like cafrisun?

Play the game

>elememe
It's easy modo, but okay.

>Doing merc mission with another Fletcher besides myself
>Starts bragging about his gear
>Boss fights happen
>He always gets hit and cant hold aggro
>Calls me a cheater for doing more damage than him with shittier gear

For your sake I hope so Koenig

>Things I made up

No one talks in missions, silly user.

Did you tell him your secret that it's all about M M O T A N K?

Sounds like someone have never went up to the second floor of Prontera inn and sat in a bed with their girl(boy)friend, with a chatroom above their head!

I dunno, i always seem to get paired up with chatty people from Orsha

Oh god. Don't remind me of my horny years. I want to leave it all behind.

no

but he pro no? pro no rich yes? upgrade cheep for pro yes?
>not upgraded

The Game. Play it.

There is no point in maxing Bash, you get very little damage from it. Leave Bash at 3 if you think you have a use for the Knockdown, otherwise only put 1 into it. Instead you should take 15 Concentrate and throw the rest into GungHo.

You may leave games behind, user, but the memories will always be part of you. That's why we play MMO's, no?

You will never ever escape them.

You can't see enhancements when you investigate someone.

>tosg claims they're too busy ERPing
>tosg is full of illiterate retards
>the only shit they come up with "weet weet" or "buzz buzz"
Fake fucks parroting memes. Disgusting.

>memories will always be part of you

Not if you get dementia like my grandad
He can't even remember how old is he is or who is own daughter it.
And he thinks the person in the mirror is an actual guy in his bathroom.
It's pretty sad.

*I slap your ass*

it another player he cant see upgrade
i think in Ktos u can

Don't play the game, just kill yourself retard.

*has left*

What really? I never knew this.

You'd know if you played the game.

>Lama
>Fluffy hair
Koenig is secretly an alpaca.

How the fuck would I know something obscure like that is fucking broken.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1114419d.23334f596a85.1a283a5171.15213455.1125314355
I feel this is a better skill point allocation.
You only need 1 point in spear lunge since you only get it for the debuff.
Bash is not worth maxing because it will never have good damage, but it has decent utility at lv3 because of the knockdown attribute.
You can take the point out of long stride and get lv9 pierce if you'd like, since long stride only has PvP utility.
1 point in mordschlag for free crits on cloth armor enemies, but no more.

I would not recommend you start since imc plans on syncing iToS with kToS within the next month, and there was recently a notable shinobi change in kToS.

If you're really doing this I suggest prioritizing Hoplite2 before getting Sword3 since Sword3 sucks for anything other than PvP.

>throw the rest into Gung Ho
The majority of Gung Ho damage is from the attribute, not the skill level.
You could max it if you'd like, but higher levels really just save you money on SP pots since you don't have to recast as often.

By playing the game.

Just think user, do you ever see the actual potential, durability, hat enchantment, upgrades, gems etc from inspecting other people? No.

It works in kTOS now though.

>You could max it if you'd like, but higher levels really just save you money on SP pots since you don't have to recast as often.
It's still 3 phys damage per point, seems like a better investment than longer pain barrier on Shinobi to me. The extra uptime is only another bonus.

I never actually gave it any thought, I just thought people I checked never upgraded their stuff.

>moonie in charge of not being autistically mad that /jp/ wont jump onto his shitty guild

That's a terrible patch. I hope they don't bring that to itos. I want my privacy.

The cutest, fluffiest alpaca!

Soon!

Seeing as he needs to get hit to get his deeds up, he's gonna want a long pain barrier.
Longer pain barrier is more useful than 24 more damage per hit for most sword builds, especially later when 24 damage will be a 2% increase in damage at most.

If you are interested in joining Fedimian guild pm me

desu I'd get mad under the same circumstance too.

No one cares about you /jp/ shit
Fuck off.

>there are Koreans in this very thread

I like that kurwa

of what? I'm pretty sure if I advertised a guild I just had made in this game to /sp/ they wouldn't jump aboard either.

How do I 'subscribe' to this game?
How do I into tokens? Do I need TP to get them?

I would.

Read the OP

You need to use a Steam account.
Download the game client via Steam.
TP is needed to buy tokens, TP is sold as game DLC on Steam.

Well I see the TP deals on steam.. Is the 10$ one enough for a token(month I assume)

Well, you're an alright lad.

Thats pretty Swell

I don't get this shit, I played aika with /jp/'s hotglue. We were the top guild in their guild battle mechanicWe organised server wide raids on other regions
Aka was the most fucking amazing gvg and rvr I have ever played. Too bad the game kinda died with the international vs US server drama.

>Seeing as he needs to get hit to get his deeds up, he's gonna want a long pain barrier.
Nobody actually does it that way, I hope at least. Just buy or farm some shrooms and let those do the work for you, they are common drops and cheap. Getting hit for your Deeds is risky as fuck and has quite a bit of set up, which means it goes against the entire point of your build.
That 24 phsical damage is also quite a lot when it comes to your Bunshin Kunai. Not gonna make or break anything obviously, but it's not completely insignificant.

I guess /jp/ just isn't what it used to be?
They have skype and discord groups now.

1 token costs 99 TP, so if you buy 100 TP for $10 you will have enough for 1 token but nothing else.
The token will last 30 days.

Yes, tokens are 99 TP in game. Be aware that there's different pricing for different regions.

Alright cool thats all I was wondering, wasn't sure what to expect its pretty vague.

because most of /jp/ already played on the korean version of the game
most people dropped the game because lets be honest here
tree of savior is a mess, I enjoy it but I definitively wouldn't suggest it to anyone I knew.
>skype and discord groups now.
>onahole generals and monster girl generals have one
Who could have guessed that general culture runs so deep.

has she taken dick yet? when I stopped following her she was still doing dildos only.

Well that sucks, I stopped going to /jp/ a long time before there was discord and skype shit.

You'll have 6TP left over, which adds up to 11 in the end.

Fair enough, from the DPS angle you are correct.

If the original user lacks someone to carry him, 8s extra (a more than 50% increase vs. the marginal gain from gung ho) on pain barrier will make his PvE instances a lot less stressful.
With just lv10 provoke he should be able to attract the attention of bosses away from the others in his party (and the instance will finish faster), as long as he isn't busy being flung around like a ragdoll.
In PvP, gung ho loses handily to pain barrier as well.

He will never never have full pelt utility in PvE though.

>treeofsavior.com/news/?n=509
>they didn't believe that one user who said all patches will be done in one single major patch
>6 months after release
>IMC even thinking of making a rebranding of iToS similar to FFXIV:ARR / TES:TU
>even planning to drum up marketing hype
I'm sorry user-kun for doubting you...

this isn't really true. me and another friend are from /jp/ and both exceptionally skilled at this gook cookie clicker. a lot of people would be surprised if i came out as somebody from /jp/.

it's just trolling. since there isn't a big organized /jp/ guild the good players just joined other guilds. i thought about joining takeiteasy since it's a /jp/ guild, but they don't do anything so why bother. i played with hotglue on aika too and we did dominate the server. there was a lot of people playing it though and we were organized with irc and all. there's no such thing on tos otherwise i'd join again.

>>they didn't believe that one user who said all patches will be done in one single major patch
Heh, that user was me. I also mentioned everyone will get free skill point reset, don't forget about that.
I'm not just some random user, by the way.

Thank you Goddess Julie.

He makes decent music at least
youtube.com/watch?v=nWoebv2O9ks

Wait, moonie is moon-tone?

>moonie is a redditboi and /v/boi
>gets upset that /jp/ doesn't follow him
>also ERPs and "lewd"posts

Yes
twitter.com/mooniepwns

>Uses the internet
>Has emotions
>Gets horny
Sounds like a human being to me user. not seeing why all the hate.

This post is probably some spider pretending to be a human.

Sounds like a shitty attention whoring subhuman.

Lama goes more with Sadhu than Monk honestly. Same background and whatnot

>Being a white knight for the worst attention whore that we had in this thread
No, kill yourself idiot

FUCK OFF MOONIE

You can also buy tokens with in game currency. They are relatively cheap right now so that may be a better option than actually giving IMC money.

What do you guys think the chances are of us getting un-nerfed Steady Aim and Skyliner will be when we get the ktos patch?

>It's a let's complain about attention whores while giving them as much attention as possible episode

Is ToS really this dead?

I love how people use "nerf" instead of "balance".

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=509

1. The update gap between kTOS and iTOS is quite wide now. When can we finally expect the next update?

The way we develop TOS is generally an internal process, but we know players have been waiting for updates on iTOS for a long time now, so we thought we would shed some light on how we’ve been working and what we’re planning.

The repositories that manage the servers, clients, graphic data, etc. for kTOS and iTOS are currently separate. That means that, originally, all the contents and the system were made for kTOS, and then transferred to iTOS. The only exceptions were updates made to target issues specific to iTOS. These updates were applied directly to iTOS, since running them through kTOS first would have delayed our response time to fix the issues.

Lately, however, we’ve noticed a high demand for kTOS contents among iTOS players, and so we’ve decided to change our policy and work on merging the repositories for the two versions. So far, iTOS updates like new costumes and such were done through a partial application of contents, rather than a full-sized merging process. However, we feel that this repository merge is necessary to minimize patch gaps between both versions of TOS.

As for when you can expect new updates, we’re now focusing on the merge process and the plan is to finish merging and testing during the latter half of July, after which we’ll implement the merge patch. We expect to bring all the major updates we have prepared to iTOS after this process is finished.

What do they meme by this

we're getting the same loading screens every update

user PLS
ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY

>The only exceptions were updates made to target issues specific to iTOS. These updates were applied directly to iTOS, since running them through kTOS first would have delayed our response time to fix the issues.
Ktos going to get our nerfs/balancing

Look up sadhu too then. They are basically the same

PLS NO ITOS KEEP YOUR SHITTY "CONTENT" TO YOURSELF