play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker. net/

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/497732-75-winrate-rank-5-to-legend-cthun-druid-nature
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any warrior decks for wild that are not fedora or patron?

JUST DERANKED FROM RANK 8 TO 9 BECAUSE OF A CTHUN DRUID
KILL ME

Xth for memes

>losing to C'thun druid
Are you C'thun warrior or something?

Pirate face

Can we all just agree that no matter what deck you play skill has very little to say when playing hearthstone?

I'm fucking sick of those broken ass Fedora tippers so I'm gonna take out ye ol' Midrange Hunter to hunt them down this month. Haven't played the deck for a while tough, any tips on how to make it better?

Tempo? Dragon? Mech warrior?

Whats a good list for nzoth rogue or rogue in general? My list doesnt carry me that far anymore and Im trying to avoid miracle

Post fun decks

but tempo is basically standard, maybe with death's bite, i suppose dragon is also the same
sadly i dont have many gvg cards and im not gonna craft >wild cards

Agree completely

>inb4 delusional fedora warriors

post evolve patron dicklist familia

>don't play minions until turn 6
>opponent plays some minions and goes face, because, you know, there aren't any minions to trade
>apparently that makes him an aggro shitter

>mech warrior

On the eyes of fedora tippers anyone that does not willingly play 40 minutes games is an aggro shitter

Best deck dont hate

remember when you could play theme decks (scourge priest, manly warrior, etc) to rank 10 easily?

Deleted it a while ago, forget the exact list. It had patron, wild pyro +ancestral healing, reincarnate, etc. For pyro activators.

As for the shell, I tried totem and it was too slow and lost board before the patron combo. Tried murloc+everyfin is awesome and it worked better.

shaman

When in doubt, KT + Taunt

Mill/Fatigue warrior
All you need is Iron juggernaut, Brann, Brewmasters and Coldlights

>tfw once I opened juggernaut, I crafted justicar just to play this deck

>Shaman is kicking my ass
>his field is full of tough crap, but he gets cocky and evolves it all to make it even tougher
>gives himself a Doomsayer
>he goes from a guaranteed win to having fuck all
>win
This game, man.

wtf? i got golden deadly shot in my rewards and i go to put it in my hunter deck and it's not in my collection? anyone else have problems with getting their rewards?

Yeah. Close Hearthstone and reopen.

Happened to me, got freaked out after not seeing any of the new stuff in my collection.
Relaunching the game fixed it.

My nigga

kk thats what i thought. thanks

just passing the time playing arena, waiting for the race war~

Best feel

>winning with meme decks

>open chest
>gives me some meh goldens
>go to dust them
>aren't in my fucking collection
thanks blizzard

That's Enrage Warrior?

New arena mechanic idea

>5 cards chosen (by devs) every week for every class
>Pick 25 cards

1 drops shouldn't have the power to win games

Tunnell Trogg is an absolute broken piece of shit

Yes. I was looking for wild warrior decks in hearthpwn and saw that on the frontpage. I have a couple slots unused so

>Beat a guy with a meme rogue deck while he's Zoo in casual
>I que into him again
>He's midrange shaman

Do people not have any sense of like excitement in their life they have to play the most broken things in games for nothing?

I would play this but im not craftig a wild legendary. It seems like a lot of fun.

>mage gets sweet opening hand cause he is BMing out the gate
>wyrm
>wyrm, coin, apprentice
>AMAZING
>top deck lighting storm and clear board
>concedes
Always brings a smile to me when players have to eat humble pie

>tfw you get to use your fiery war axe on both before any buffs

>Don't have enough dust to go balls deep into Token Yogg Druid.

Just kill me now

just dust everything else faam

I want to fuck that farm animal edition

oh man, I wish I had fun cards like Blood Warriors and Sea Reaver to play in Enrage Warrior
a shame that 2x of them will cost me 1600 dust
life is pain

Ooze alt. Bloodsail

m e m e s

I have a blood warriors but that lost doesnt use them
I could take out yogg for it but i dunno, feels too slow

*tips*

GET MEMED SON!

>BMing shitter think he has me
>Still have Master of Evolution + Prophet combo
>Drop it
>"YOU REQUIRE MY ASSISTANCE?"
>mfw insta conceded

>Social circle expands massively because my friends friends all play hearthstone while they go smoke/help their friends go smoke (because apparently they're a platoon)
>At a jazz club thing i go toe to toe with the #1 player of the gang
>Mumble to myself since there's live music in the background
>Beat him 3-0
>Now all my friends, friends friends and work buddies call me Rain man

i want normalfags to get the fuck out of my general

t. magni fedora warrior

>I could take out yogg for it but i dunno, feels too slow
I never play the deck, but I'm assuming it's just a good way to get card advantage since your minions are damaged most of the time.
And Sea Reaver damages your minions for free (kinda, it denies you a draw) so he should look good in a enrage deck too

The point is that i'm still not a normalfag ;_;

Do you think we'll ever see a card with a similar mechanic? Something like 'if this card was drawn this turn gain Taunt'

>more topdeck mechanic cards
Reno Jackson :^)

Yeah

If this is in your opening hand is cost (1) less for example or draw a card, if it's a spell cast it.

So far the mechanics in hs have been really simple compare to other card games, I don't think they will get too complicated because they want this to be a casual game.

haHAA

you cant make that rope burn long enough

nice dead thread

>playing a ridiculously greedy rogue deck
>crushed by aggro, good against slow decks
>queue into priest

>get into the game
>have to play against people that have tons of non basic cards and rek me without a chance

How is this game fun for anyone starting without throwing money at activision?

>without throwing money
its not

where did you spend your dust? you should have enough just from the free packs and gold to build a deck.

I wish dragon priest wasnt such a bad deck.

>casual

So, how far did you make it last season, /hsg/?

Rank 10, my first season
I'm alright with that, I wasn't expecting to get much past 20.

When you make a new account you're matched with those who also did too, not the people with netdecks you find in casual after playing for a few months.

It's fair and easy for new players to get in. The only problem is the pay wall when it comes to building a competitive deck

Rank 15, my decks are still like half finished.

Legend

You mean people that made new accounts and bought a ton of cthun cards, which is happening in every second match for me. I only have one class on the highest level for basic cards yet

>anti-control decks.

thanks for ruining an entire generation of aggro protection.

Didn't play much this month but got to Rank 5 from Rank 10 yesterday.

You get 13 packs just for doing quests, that's more than enough to make a budget c'thun deck.

>Also that offer is ending in 3 days for anyone who wants to make a new account and get them

If you're playing ranked and are at least 20 or above then you will be matched with net deckers with loads of cards, below that or casual you're matched with other newcomers.

3Cthun is a lower tier deck and you should be able to get plenty of cards from all the free gold and packs beginners get. You can even make a decent cthun druid for cheap using dust from packs or opening enough to get the very basics.

Right now youre just getting outplayed but it doesnt take too long to get cards to at least stand a chance

>be Lifecoach
>take a 3 month half-vacation from Hearthstone so you can use it as an excuse whenever you lose
>lose 80% of your matches since Old Gods released due to inflexible play style
>get BTFO the fuck out by Eloise and claim that tempo mage isn't a real deck afterwards so that's why you didn't prepare for it
>purposefully play a troll deck to tank your rank at the end of the June season because you're embarrassed at your ~400 rank
>RDU and Thijs are still winning and you're the anchor holding your team back
>still autismally campaigning for attack/health to be renamed punishment/resistance
>literally not even a top 500 player anymore despite caring about the game more than anyone on earth
>play for 7 hours at the start of this season and only go from 15 to 13
>whenever you're about to lose just claim that you're tired and that's why you lost no matter what time of day it is
Literally what's wrong with him? He shouldn't be tanking so hard.

i want to play my double shadowstep N'Zoth, but it gets fucked so bad by shamans

Top players are not better than anyone else. Just have more time to waste.

double shadow step with nzoth is the most fedora thing in hs

>Opponent's Servant of Yogg saron casts savage roar for lethal

Fuck this gay earth

PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LIGHT

cool dude great post

>crafted grom and malkorok without the other tempo warrior legendaries

ive made a mistake

>>crafted grom and malkorok without the other tempo warrior legendaries
there's like 1 other legendary

Rank 14. I had no nerf dust since I started playing after LoE, and I've barely cobble together a half-decent C'thun Druid and Tempo Warrior, although I lack both Grom and Fandral.

How cheap is midrange Hunter? I've heard some good things about both performance and price point, but I'm still skeptical and strapped for dust (all my GvG cards added up to maybe 450 dust).

cairne rag and varian

i am FUCKING poor

Isn't it really unbalanced and boring when everyone has the same god shit? Improving cards that are not on the field should not be a thing

6. Got to 6 around the 12th and said I'd push for 5 tomorrow. Then didn't touch Hearthstone for the rest of the month. Burnout too real.

you do NOT need fandral for cthun druid at all.

fandral not really great in cthun druid. should look something like this hearthpwn.com/decks/497732-75-winrate-rank-5-to-legend-cthun-druid-nature

Ì wouldn't say it's anti-control. Just a slow deck itself, good against control

>opponent rogue got dr boom from mulch
>"Thank you."
>still won board control and she conceded
>"My thanks to you."

>Call of the Wild, brand new card from the designers of the best selling epic of wild season Mysterious "None of your business" Challenger
Nothing feels better than dealing with 2 Highmanes back to back and then dying to 12/12 worth stats + 5 damage on the same turn + 1 mana worth of abilities for 8 mana.

>tfw tempo mage is the trillest deck and is the only one that stands a chance against warrior shaman hunter and zoo without being a warrior cuck

what wild druid deck are you playing senpai?