/dbg/ Dirty Bomb - Friday edition

>Is it ded?
Yes
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
don't
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s07o0dzdB1f3
youtu.be/bU0DxJVWhGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw game is in pain

Its friday and friday means play with friends day! So dont forget to type setclantag /dbg/ in console and YOU might meet other anons out there! :D

Second for duck.
c-cute.

Fourth for she should be in Dirty Bomb.

But we have someone more feminine

Was a new hack released or something?
I've been having a ton of hyper competent low-level players with only like 6 hours played of Dirty Bomb and it being their only game on their steam profile. They'll do shit like pull off mid-air headshots on someone who just turned the corner and I've been prefired before moving out from behind a wall four times now.

Don't forget to set your accuracy to average as well so other anons can recognize you as an average player

Zarya's straight though.

Nader being lesbian just adds more spice to her character. Zarya is just a stereotype of a feminazi.

Zarya is a nationalist russian though. She's the exact opposite of a feminazi and she's the only Overwatch character who is outwardly racist to another character.

vocaroo.com/i/s07o0dzdB1f3

Let me guess, she is racist to a male character

She's racist to Bastion because she fought in the Omnic war and killed like... billions of his kind. Bastion's not male or female, it's just... Bastion.

>robot
>race
Pick one

Stoker's napalm area of effect should be larger. Most classes can just long-jump over it and it doesn't do a lot of damage when hauling ass through it.

As it is now he's useless without the burstfire rifle.

Overwatch pulls the Xmen card and tries to frame Omnics as integrating into society in a roll that cam be mentally filled by whatever group you want, other races, trans people etc.
Widowmaker is framed as the back girl when she caps robot ghandi in the head, permanently fucking with human/omnic relations and so are the los muertos in the 76 short when they are beating up a helplness omnic.
There's a clear intentional parallel between people who like omnics and who is "good" in the shorts so yes, She definitely is being "racist" even if robot isn't technically a race because of the intended symbolism.

Is this b8?
As someone who loves Stoker, the longjump is the one counter to stoker's ability and the radius is ridiculous already.

*role
*can
*bad girl
Sorry, tired.

Doesn't help that the writing in Overwatch is shit and tries to strike a balance between DB style where they feel like fleshed out people with hobbies and TF2 where they are blank slates with personality that you can write fanfiction and draw fanart of.

Pressing shift and running straight through it or jumping off any nearby wall is also a counter for his ability.
Its radius is barely enough to cover a hallway and hitting a proxy right in the face with it rarely kills them.

>She definitely is being "racist" even if robot isn't technically a race
The term you're looking for is bigoted or prejudiced, racism is the belief that other races are inferior or superior based on their genetics which is a fact supported by science.

That's b/c it's area denial with a less offensive role, not just a random bomb. It's why Stoker gets away with basically being Skyhammer with a firebomb.

So what you're saying is Stoker's useless when compared to every other area denial merc and would be better with a larger radius for napalm, just like Skyhammer is an inferior Kira/Arty.

Stoker is the only merc with passive indoors area denial. Nader requires active area denial.

Bushwhacker
Proxy

Except Skyhammer's Artillery strike does more damage, has a larger radius, and isn't useless indoors like Arty and Kira.
Stoker can block off a bomb point long enough for it to go off if thrown at the right time. The best Arty or Skyhammer can do is drop their shit and hope it kills enough people in the surrounding area that no one is left.
Kira fares slightly better, but her ability is also countered by Long-jump.

This is only stuff that people who have been with the game for a while know, anyways. Most players are still going to get buttmad that they got a bomb dropped on them and they couldn't run out of it.

Except they are support, and it's rare that Proxy's mines will take out an entire team or shut down an entire hallway. Also you can deactivate both proxy's mines and Bushwacker's turrets. You can't disable stoker's fire unless you are smart enough to be redeye, and even that's buggy from my experience.

I still find it hilarious that Bushwacker's turret has the same HP as him.

My point was that she's not a SJW, which was still proven.

When we need to plant

plz don't die ;-;

No one said she was SJW, she's a feminazi

Nothing indicates she's feminist either.

how? not a single one of her lines even hints at that. shes a stereotypical brutish russian character.

>bright colored dyed hair
>strong independent woman
>tries to be a man

>tries to be a man
>insecure about his masculinity because someone is stronger than you

Wew lad. Here character is that she's a female bodybuilder, not a feminist. If Zarya was a male character she'd just be boring. I think you're just listing the loose grasps you have at her being a feminist. Also ignoring
>battle scar
>Tattoo
>wears a fucking spacesuit.

If they were aiming for the bull dyke stereotype she'd look more like Bonnie from payday 2 or Big Boo from Orange is the New Black. Instead she has anime eyes, rather large breasts, big hips, a serious ego and she's fucking huge (she's 6'5").

IDK I'm just posting about Zarya to keep the thread alive. She seems to rustle feathers wherever she's mentioned.

Should I get the dickeyed veteran of vapetricks or the young edgy french cunt ?

I take it Redeye or Aimee?
Redeye. his smoke has more creative options, and it's a beautiful class for stomping newbies.
Outside of letting him see through it and blocking view it has few uses except taking out stoker's fire though.

I honestly have no idea how to play Aimee, honestly. Her ability never bothered me.

Redeye is a pubstomper with PDP while Aimee needs FELIX to be competitive. It's a preference between semi-auto and bolt-action

Redeye for shitting on people, Aimee for fun

How do I improve my aim, /dbg/?

Over time when you get more experience

Favorite merc?

Lately Kira and Thunder, but it's changed over the months from Proxy, Arty and Stoker

is that a ceiling fan

God I wish I had this framerate

No, helicopter:
youtu.be/bU0DxJVWhGw

Wait what?

I still don't fully understand, user.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

I-What?

~

;>

Fragger or Thunder? I have a feeling they'll likely nerf Thunder in a way that makes him useless instead of balanced.

>around recommended requirements
>game runs like shit even on minimum settings

Try changing things.

fragger if you like damage, and thunder if you like status effect bullshit.

also out of the two, fragger has the least unfunny lines.

What mode needs another map more:
Stopwatch/Objective, or Execution?

On one hand Stopwatch is clearly the better mode, but the Execution maps are getting boring and need more alternate routes.

Market is a close to perfect map, I'm hoping Gallery will be good too.

Market is actually the one I am most sick of. I feel like I have seen every kind of play you can do on it.
Also the start for attack players is incredibly frustrating if they have a good team.

Good night /dbg/

Goodnight, Lewd thing~

Anything to say?

Dead General r.i.p.

Anyone have dirty bomb rule 34?

Shave your legs.