/vn/ - Best company edition

Visual Novel General #1124

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?t=102&f=11
vndb.org/v18174
youtube.com/watch?v=INvkePhiifc&list=PL119C0A99B1CBA422
vndb.org/v18211
youtube.com/watch?v=BUNUE5r4bW0
youtube.com/watch?v=UmZpzZrT6jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Loli

I K I K O I
K
I
K
O
I

Will any AX announcement be better than this?

>147168346
no idea, I'm playing it now but I only just got the first serawi H-scene like 2 days ago

I like lolis.

I love Saber!

meant for >me in charge of linking
I am no hero of hyrle

What the fuck is up with his face? It looks completely out of place. I'm all for 'protagonist with a face' but at least let them have a normal looking face instead of that.

Yes. Sekai Pro's will show us the light of Baldr Sky

Are you serious? It looks great. If anything the girls look really weird in that picture.

Yeah it looks like a different artist did the protag. the guy's pretty weird though, it seems like he's looking down on me :(

Its mainly because the guy actually has a nose, and instead of freakishly huge moeblob eyes, he has the "sharp" eyes (correct me if I'm wrong in this context).

No what bothers me is the fact that I cannot grasp that the hands are done right. They seem JUST off.

Played through it 3 times but never saw their H-scenes, thinking of doing a 4th playthrough for completion's sake, just want to know what I missed to trigger the events.

his right hand looks almost like he's hiding a second pinky

I'm getting a Tatsuya vibe from this guy. Is Onii-sama amazing and can do anything?

There are character join conditions under the tips thread of the Seiha forums.
games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?t=102&f=11
Its been so long I don't know that gets you the CGs or not.

What game? Google is dumb

vndb.org/v18174

That explains

I remember someone was complaining about Sayaka's route last week that she was a normalfag bitch and it made them mad but she's a cute!
A cute I say!
Also it might've been in the /a/ majikoi Friday thread now that I think about it.

Her route was pretty boring.

Why? I'd be fine with a protag drawn like the girls with a slightly less chubby face. He looks so out of place in there.

Well at least I got a funny bad end by choosing Miyako in the few choices.

under one of those spoilers it says you need to enable the New Game+ Events option under the New Game+ Bonus section of a new game, otherwise I guess you'd just auto-skip them.

>Also it might've been in the /a/ majikoi Friday thread now that I think about it.
do they still do those? I haven't been to /a/ in over a year.

Well at least now since A-1 just got the patch.

But 2 out of 3 routes in A-! are shit.

Well, yeah, gotta have NG+ enabled to get the NG+ characters. If you're the guy who just started, the NG events have a bit of a difficulty spike compared to the rest of the game, and I'm pretty sure the NG characters aren't exactly balanced.

Well I've read through Benkei and Azumi and I thought they were both fine.
Not like I had any real expectations though, just nice to get more Majikoi and a new translation release.

A-1 is great so far, sayaka totally a cute too.

Well I just checked and there is a thread up now too!
Truly a grand tradition.
I hope they keep it up for years to come.

>old thread is still alive

youtube.com/watch?v=INvkePhiifc&list=PL119C0A99B1CBA422
Better than Dies Irae. When will Mangagamer pick this one up?

I guess I just need to level her more or something?

her who? one of the sections from that forum link shows the specific class/rank/whatever-up requirements for each character, that would probably be a good place to start.

I wanna figure out how to get the h-scenes for Mylen and the fearie.

You have to finish certain dungeons.
Forgot which ones though, good luck.

The only ones I hadn't finished on my previous playthrough were the obnoxious as fuck lvl 90 dungeons that required the very specific items to beat like the one where every enemy has a 1shot death attack or the one where the enemies charm you on every hit.

Yeah, you have to beat those I think. Also I think you have to beat completely beat it 100%.

>he fell for it

You need to level them, you cockslut, same as the events for literally every other character in the game.

not that guy but aren't you prevented from getting meister (and thus magnus) unless you do all of that shit anyways?

Maybe he thought of kamidori as a novel like most visual novels even though it's a bona fide video game.
Actually I bet there are some people, only some though, who went into a VN with gameplay thinking it'd be a breeze with mostly story when some like Rance can get almost old-school Nintendo hard.
The thought warms my heart.

What should I read?

Eat Shit and Die

vndb.org/v18211

>old-school Nintendo hard
I want more games like this. Recently everything being released are babby games that holds your hand through the whole thing.

I'm not that guy but I love gameplay-heavy VNs, as long as they can still be called that and not just persona-esque which is an RPG with some VN elements. For example I really liked Yumina even though the combat was stupidly under-developed.

Are Handheld VNs (Ace Attorney, Dangan Ronpa, Zero Escape) acceptable converstation here or just PC obscure things?

I thought Ace Attorney and ZTD had its own general.

Me too.
It's such a shame the developers aren't willing to challenge the player anymore.
I've been replaying Arcanum recently and I'd almost forgotten that it's possible to fail in RPGs when you do stupid shit.
I was going to be a white knight but had to kill many people when they just wouldn't talk to an asshole like me.
I fucked all of Madam Lil's girls through the quests but I just didn't get that VN feel still.
Explicit sexual content in VNs has spoiled me.

I like them too.
Hopefully Baldr Sky, Rance 6 and Eustia or whatever get tl'd one day.

I'd like to think so but personally I haven't used anything but a PC to play games since ~1998.

Play Kichikuou Rance and let Kayblis go demon king.

They're obviously VNs but it's kinda pointless when you'd get better discussion on their respective generals. Probably.

Fukken diamonds.

What did moogy-dono mean by this?

It means keep the damn lolis.

Her head is huge.

Does moogy like lolis?

Who doesn't?

Canada doesn't. We don't want them here and ruin our glorious and rich country.

More room to stuff the mouth then.

False.

It means Sekai Project will KILL vns.

>country of a million miles of nothing
>glorious and rich
That's a laugh.

>elect weedman
>femenist and minority government in majority white country
>gold reserves sold off
>government spending spiralling and deficit growing
>major oil area is burning down
>chinese colonization of vancouver

The only right thing your country does is banning the paedophiles like chuee from entering the country.

Means we will get more trash like Nekopara and Karakara.

It's this a PC version or a console port?

Isn't this already released in English and not all-ages?

Yes.

doesn't matter, pretend it doesn't even exist. That's all I can do to cope with how shitty of a life it ends up being. Wonderful life my ass.

correct, but the all-ages version has more content and a (very very slightly) less depressing ending.

>chinese colonization of vancouver
Okay, this one got me. People that's not a Canadian citizen shouldn't be able to buy property in Canada. I've been trying to buy a house for 6 months now and everything I bid on gets outbid by some Chinese fucker overseas. It's fucking bullshit that they allow this shit and prevent Canadian citizens to actually live properly in Canada.

>Key
>not all ages

I want DFO shitters to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUNUE5r4bW0

But dude weed lmao

Yeah, the all-ages one is the "real" version though. It's.. kinda like a remake? Sorta? More content and shit. Basically it's the "definite" version which superseded the original 18+ one.

That said, as far as I know there is a version which essentially has the all-ages version story plus the ero scenes of the original one. But that wasn't translated.

youtube.com/watch?v=UmZpzZrT6jU

I want a real Tomoyo After ending, not a copout that makes me feel miserable and dead.

Canada can't implement Australian laws (which still let lots of foreign money and people in) because that would be racist

How about you stop posting pictures altogether.

This guy is an idiot most of the time but I agree with this.

To implement something you first need someone willing to do so, but when you have oh so tolerant weedman in charge bound on a quest to destroy his own country, good luck with that.

how about you bring me Chocolat from ultimate boob wars? you can find her in itty-bitty village.

>Chocolat

trash, should have said aria

I hate all those rich people who managed to fuck off to Canada because I'm Chinese and I feel like this place is killing me

Good taste confirmed

Cheer up, amigo. You guys have loads of VNs translated to simplified chinese or something. You can enjoy Eustia right now but EOPs can't

Find yourself an empty mountain and go full on 臥龍

>the prime minister in majikoi is voiced by Norio Wakamoto
Jesus Christ. I knew he sounded familiar.

who dat

Chris' route was shit but this goddamn scene saved it.

Fucking cute as fuck.

I was extremely fond of chris's route.
The bickering thing I can see being considered a bit annoying but I liked it through and through.

still needa finish the original before going onto S. That scene and the last one did me in.

Make sure to choose the Margit threesome. It's optional, but worth it.

>sex with assistance
Diamonds man. Absolutely diamonds.

>trash
Off yourself those innocently cute titles are wonderful.

Never played them but I'd rather have more plotge than more or whatever those hairy games are

Why don't we have both