Am I mentally fucked for the rest of my life? Is happiness not possible? I continuously want more and more

Am I mentally fucked for the rest of my life? Is happiness not possible? I continuously want more and more.

I'm doing great for my age. Making around $10k/month after expenses, have traveled to every continent including Antarctica, have been with a couple girls that stun me as to why they chose me. But it's not enough...

I constantly belittle and call myself ugly. I'm constantly longing to own a Fortune 500 business, the playboy model girlfriend, and the multi-million dollar NYC condo. I hate myself and never think I've done well enough.

Am I doomed? You know the feel?

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Wut da fu

/r9k/ bro.

We're all about making money and good vibes here on Veeky Forums. Go to church or sumtin

lying and shitposting won't help your situation

>Making around $10k/month after expenses
Post proof you fucking roleplayer

shut the fuck up

try r9k (not even memeing)

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

10/10 m8

Veeky Forums is about good vibes and hustling friend, sounds like you should go to church. Greed is a sin like any other and can destroy you just as easily

Idk why but I laughed out loud at this post

Maximum kek

It's like you find the idea of someone earning $120k totally fanciful

I'm not OP but I feel his feels. We earn around the same

>Making around $10k/month after expenses
why do you lie on the internet

Quit being a pussy. Find someone you can actually relate to. You're sad because you've got money figured out before you've figured anything else out. So start living well under your means and make some real god damn friends instead of the people who like you because money. The more money you get the harder it will be to figure this shit out.

But by no means limit your money-making ability, if the only thing you ever do is make money and make a positive impact on then you turn out better than 99% of the people in the world. So FFS just try but also be smart about it and be a good person.

*on the world*

10/10

This post was a little too 'new wave' for my tastes.

it's like a wise investor once told me, nobody knows if the stock is going to go up down sidewys or in fucking circles

do you know what a fugazi is btw?

Nice humblebrag bait, by the way.

Nice American Psycho reference.

If you are ugly, you should kill yourself, because women will always want you just for your money kek

>I'm constantly longing to own a Fortune 500 business

>the playboy model girlfriend

>and the multi-million dollar NYC condo.

You will NEVER achieve this. I guarantee it, NEVER.

Accept it or commit suicide.

god damnit has noone here seen american psycho?

What does American psycho have to do with this?

People replying to second post.

> Making around $10k/month after expenses,

Literally go die in a pit. Because you NEED that much money? I work 36 hours a week and make a whole whopping 1k. Fuck you. People like you, who think the rest of us are just a means to another penny, are the reason this world is falling apart.

Seriously, go fucking kill yourself. You have no reason to be depressed, you fucking piece of shit. Is this why the few rich just keep getting richer? You bunch of fucks just want more and more and more until there is nothing left for anybody?

Jesus christ. Fuck you.

>doesn't own a Fortune 500 business
why are you here? who told you about this place?

Nice... first kek of the day for me.

>>and the multi-million dollar NYC condo.
>You will NEVER achieve this. I guarantee it, NEVER.
>Accept it or commit suicide.

It's not even important if one did or didn't achieve it: nothing would change one way or another. If anything one would just be thinking about how unless their portfolio is $10bn or more there will be no happiness, etc, etc.

Shit isn't about money, or stuff, it's about mental attitude and satisfaction.

Except 10k a month is not unreasonable. Any engineer that has been in the field for at least 5 years can easily leverage for this much money. THat's not even considering the middle management of most companies, actuaries, and a whole slew of other professions where you can make "big" money while fairly young if you are good enough. Sorry that you're poor and don't understand that 120k is really nothing at all.

capitalism isn't a zero sum game bro

who do those business owners think they are??! Paying themselves a lot for the company they started and paying workers what the market demands to acquire more workers. Do they think they're entitled to be rich just because they built something? They didn't build that. They didn't build that.

It's funny to read all this and look at my bank account and seeing I will not be able to pay this month's rental...

I wish things would be different for me, but I can't complain.

>It's not even important if one did or didn't achieve it: nothing would change one way or another.
Yeah it would. HE would be happy if he achieved that, but he won't achieve it thus will be forever unhappy. Suicide is a better option at this point.