sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home
forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2964/aces-wild-class-balance-changes/p1

>KTERA Updates
docs.google.com/document/d/10AhhnR8vbLcq5xAWtDgZm6rToT-lt1nrnlyDZjJ_Z7g/edit#

>Next Patch
tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/aces-wild

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter,
github.com/neowutran/ShinraMeter/wiki

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/SdEfujCf

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/shadowsanguinaryguide

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/3704/player-council-activate
vocaroo.com/i/s0Nnw660WdSj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too small.

Show me something bigger that doesn't look like shit then

Around the time I stopped going on I was just sticking to the casual gothic look with kneesocks a corset and a cocksock

It's worth it if you're willing to put in a few dollars to get a model that doesn't look god awful and already have someone to play with, having to search for people to ERP with on SL is just a terrible experience. You can find most clothing and other accessories cheap or free. The most expensive things are dicks, tits and legs

they get grossly deformed with more size on them
source: my pic made it into the op

New player from yesterday here.

I'm very confused and bewildered with my experiences so far.

I've been stalked, offered to cyber with by two separate people totally at random, and been called a weirdo for asking if there are any pants to cover my legs with, because apparently that's blasphemy for elin legs to be covered?

Is this the normal Tera experience? Should I have just been a little panda dude instead of a fairy loli with chubby thighs, and it's entirely my own fault?

(reposting from previous thread that apparently became obsolete right as I posted)

I need more.

If you chose Elin on purpose then you deserve all of that and it's only going to get much worse as you level up.

Should have went with male Castanic or Amani if you wanted to just play the game without being harassed by people that want to jam their cocks up your ass.

>I've been stalked, offered to cyber with by two separate people totally at random

Completely normal, if you don't want any of that just say no and they will probably leave you alone and if they don't just block them.

>been called a weirdo for asking if there are any pants to cover my legs with

I can see it happening but you don't need to pay attention to the autists, dress your character however you like, although I seriously recommend not getting -3 thighs on your elin, people will get really mad about it.

One of the charming points of this game is the sexualization of little girls, you will find perverts and mentally disturbed people very often but for the most part they will back off if you give them a straight "No" to their faces

I find it odd that you've even run into these kinds of situations, I've played on the ERP server for over a year semi-continuously and never had things like this happen to me.

That said, playing a popori does tend to make people keep more of a distance than an elin. But you'll be a popori.

sooo what are we discussing today anons ?

Reliped to tou in dead thread.

>I find it odd that you've even run into these kinds of situations, I've played on the ERP server for over a year semi-continuously and never had things like this happen to me.

If he's on CH he probably joined Dump then started talking about how thick and cute his Elin is to get attention then got upset when he got that attention. It's the same thing pretty much every new Elin player does

gee forgot pic

Whether diapered elins or diapered kumas is hotter.

When are you coming to CH for me to cum all over your tits?

forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/3704/player-council-activate
Autism council is up.

how did i knew that you would be here and that you would be all over my tits again hehe, well no eta atm, im so poor for a transfer

>rayleen
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HOW
HOW

>Sixy is on the player council

I guess the requirements were being mentally insane.

What can I say? I have a problem and your chest might be the solution~

Well I definitely know what I'm saving up for now.

Is that a mod?

Holy fuck thats one of the rare things in dump that annoy me a bit too much. So many new elins joining, playing the pure card but constantly teasing and acting like they don't like the attention they get ughhhhhh
And they all act the same. Like the 10 last elins that joined they're all the same to me.

Dump hates anything that isn't an Elin.

huh? no mod, what makes you think there is?on which one of my pictures you got my tits look best?

Is that the only swimsuit that works with the chest enhancer?

gee i keep forgetting pic
no, this one too

I had no ideas or expectations about the game before coming in, and I made my character like 2 years ago, couldn't find time to play then, and just the other day logged back in and actually started out.

I chose elin because it was kinda cutesy and had the class available that I wanted to be.

Only other MMO i've played besides the original everquest was dungeon fighter online, and I didn't get this kind of attention for playing the loli summoner.

Yeah it's charming, but being openly harassed like this without even saying anything to provoke it? Is it some kind of "fresh meat" hazing type thing?

Guess it doesn't help that the people I joined a guild with are also a source of this kind of behavior. It's easy enough to ignore and just play the game, but it totally caught me offguard.

See, I didn't even know this was a game that had its own dedicated ERP server. Hell, I don't even know what server I'm on or how to check. I'm pretty sure I would have noticed when I chose which server to be on (presumably) when I created my character a few years ago.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds it odd, at least.

Third time is the charm!

you fuckers make your elves and humans so damn ugly.
but you make the most adorable elins.

I love this one

They look too small there.

But I love the pose!

i didn't had +3 at that time, now they are big enough to feed yall hungry boys
im taking this is the one you fap the most to ?

You now it to be fair, I have only fapped to you once

I want to cum on those tits.

Why? Tits are gross, and vaginas are a much more fun place to deposit jizz.

Fuck no, that's gross.

I want to make a high elf moo

What? Jizzing into a vagina is gross? Is that what you're saying?

Better Elins when?

Vomited in my mouth a little.

Elins need to have even flatter chests and even bigger hips, if anything.

>even flatter chests
Concave chests aren't healthy.

>queue for GL out of boredom soloing it
>doing the non-required, non-story boss
>3 DPS bitching about queue times don't follow me and the mystic
>they complain about long queue times and question whether to leave
Our healer dinged on that boss, and again later in the dungeon. I dunno what their deal was, but damn.

Our healer wanted to do the boss. So I followed. I don't need those DPS anyway! Hmph! she gave me blue balls, too!

is gathering an important skill to have?
or like nah

Stop covering your chest.

If you're soloing bams, and need the hp/mp over time, sure. If you don't, then there's no reason to have it unless you're a bot. Or really bored. Or want to farm your own materials. They don't really sell well for the time involved, but meh.

o-okay...

Good slut

If you get all three gathering skills up high enough you unlock item slots, and there's a quest line that takes a bunch of gatherable things which also increases item slots

I do it while levelling or grinding quests for achievements if it's not off the beaten path. Scarabs sell for a decent penny. But I wouldn't go with the mindset "I'm going to run around and gather".

It makes sense to craft your own crit power scrolls and mana/HP pots. Plus you get some rare scarabs and other stuff while doing it.

Why do some warriors pop out shadow when dueling? Are they just pushing buttons real fast?
I don't see point in using 20% of your HP to that.

Fucking really?
A+ great start

Show your butt.

I want big elf tits in my face, all day, every day

>Solo sky garden
>its impossible
thanks you fucking useless leveling guide.

just quit the game you fucking shitter
we dont need baddies like you in this game anyway

Why are you soloing anyway?

alright, good to see this game is still as elitist as always.

because i spent 40 minutes on a queue and nothing popped

See if someone will level with you, specifically a healer. You'll get faster queues and level faster than you would trying to solo

But don't you want to play with these instead?

let me fuck you

please

I tried to loop it properly
couldn't do it
sorry user

I need these on my face.

Unffff
More huge ones

vocaroo.com/i/s0Nnw660WdSj

Shut the fuck up, Greg.

that voice sounds so forced and nasally

Cute/10

kys

JUST KYS

What are the currently active redeemable codes?

Kiss~

>Greg

kys = kissing you softly

>tfw you will never have a cock between your breasts

because it's a video game and you're a grown man irl

>He doesn't rub his dick on traps nipples
come on bruh

If you mean in-game then I can help you with that

If you mean in real life then there's not much I can do for you since I'm a girl

Who?

I blame the mic for the most part

Thank you user~

Kiss?

>I blame the mic for the most part
No, the mic doesn't make you sound forced.

freepeppypreppy and rideonbuttstallion

Y-Yes, I want to k-kiss you~

That's why I said most part, not all

Sorry user, kisses are only for my waifu

Post a new one with your relaxed voice

No one wants to hear your shitty dubbed animu voice over

>Sorry user, kisses are only for my waifu
Fuck you I fucking hate you don't lead me on like this just to trample and dance all over my heart

I assume no one wants to hear my voice at all

I'm sorry user, I didn't mean to let you down

C-can I be your waifu, binary-san?

Oh my god, I just noticed that nobody gave you a (you)!

Here you go, sweetie.

Sorry user, I only have one waifu and I pretend to keep her

Anyone want to fap together in game?

Sure, if you can absolutely convince me that you're a real, natural-born female IRL, just using your words in one reply to this post.

Go.

Can anyone lend me gold to buy a cute new kawaii~ costume? ^.^ I want to make my elin the best elin in the game!

O-okay. Can you at least give me headpats?

how many vocaroo links and attempts at being a homewrecker will it take?

Thank you! Us girls have to stick together!