Lol @ not getting to work 30 min late every single day

u think im gonna commute on my own time boyo company? just lol

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Auh74d_OG8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I show up at work 10 minutes early always. I always stay till closing and work my ass off. Enjoy getting an hour shaved off of your time every day as I take on extra assignments to keep me busy.

9-5 means get up at 9, get home at 5

Fukkin lol @ bums

I suggest moving some place 4h away from your job. Seems like perfect plan.

> got to work 20 minutes late
> 12 minutes til '5
> I'm already in my car headed home

Work doesn't even track days I take off crew

LOL at anyone who can't just do what they want and still get paid

Leave home at 9
Get to work at 10
Get coffee, takes 30 minutes
Get to desk at 10:30
Read news until 11
Take 3 hour lunch break until 2 PM
Check email for 15 minutes
Take afternoon break until 3:30 PM
Fire someone until 4 PM
Leave work, arrive home at 5 PM

Dat 9-5 life

TF Do you do?

>get up at 9
>enjoy my garden, have leisurely coffee+breakfast, etc
>leave home at 10:30
>arrive on campus at 11
>work in lab, attend classes, go to meetings until 2
>arrive at industry job at 2:15
>do extremely niche, high demand, well paid work for 2 hours
>leave at 4:15
>arrive home by 5
>have some dinner, browse chans, etc
>work on my research some more from 7 to 10
>play videogames with my internet bros until midnight
>go to bed

I make enough to cover my food, transport, living expenses, cost of school, etc and have ~500 a month to blow on stupid shit. I kind of want to never finish my degree and keep living like this. All in, I'm working a full 8 hours each day, but split up like it is, it feels like way less (plus my research and lab work are basically recreational activities for me)

>get up at 12
>get to work at 1
>drink coffee and read news till 3
>get in my car and drive to the bank to pick up my direct deposit

>up at 6:40
>work at 7
>sit in cuckshed and angrilly yell in an autistic fit of rage anytime a truck comes in and i have to spend 5 minutes working
>shitpost all day in between

Tfw your reply is worthy of being reposted.

Stay mirin Testi :^)

Good cuck lol

>>>/misc/

Go back to your containment section of Your containment website lmao

>9-5 means get up at 9, get home at 5
>Fukkin lol @ bums

>TFW did this
>TFW got fired for it

>>not altering your timesheet at the end of the day
>>not leaving early/arriving late at will

Learn to wageslave kids

>Not being a daytrading autist in your underwear
>Not writing your own timesheets

wagecucks... but there's no winning in the game of wageslavery

>not being a service contractor charging $100/hour+gas for windshield time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Auh74d_OG8Y

fuk off testy

>100/hr
>not 10k/day
just lol at poorcels

lol you think I'm gonna get my phd in the field you're hiring me for on my own time boyo company?

>not spending 4 years of employment getting a phd while making 200k/year not working

Sickening shitposting m'lord

>work a job that's part of a 24 hour operation
>set up shifts so I come to work at mid day and leave at night
>takes me around half an hour to get to and from work

>coworker asks me to cover one of his shifts one day
>he works 9-5
>takes me an hour and a half to get to work and home in absolutely miserable bumper to bumper traffic the whole way
is this really how most people get to work? How the fuck do people do this without going insane?

good thinking boyo, lmao @ studentcels getting in debt

The fact that 24h shops dont change peoples starting hours to avoid this wtf

>Fire someone until 4 PM
kek

your morning routines not far from mine.

if work disrespects me i show up an hour and a half late and i was like o dam this bus,.

oh and i filled up work hours for a whole week and i didnt even go to work for a week, take that u asswipe jews go back to ur ovens

There is literally no actual arguments for paid commute. You need to make money for your boss so that he can pay your salary. If you are late, you aren't getting as much.

I believe in result-based income. If you manage to do in one hour what some other faggot manages to get done in a day, you deserve 8x his hourly wage.

>asswipe jews go back to ur ovens
there's really no need for that... grow up

pissening

>>do extremely niche, high demand, well paid work for 2 hours
I want to know what that is.

Probably something involving raw sewage

>wake up at 11
>eat breakfast and watch youtube until 12
>do some graphic design work until 3
>learn for university for one or two hours (master's in engineering)
>eat lunch
>play video games
>eat dinner
>play video games
>go to bed at 3 at night
>repeat
Can't wait to be wageslave desu

You are not spending 1-2 hours studying engineering you tool. Or at least you won't be for long.

t. actual engineering student

lmao you think I'm gonna explore my own galaxy on my own time boyo?

> not being paid 6 figs to play no man's sky while I "work" at home for a company that doesn't even know what I do and gives me free bonuses throughout the year. just lol

not everyone is retarded.

>tfw I see a good goy online

If you attend any reputable uni at all you will be having at least 1 problem set per week per course, which results in an average of 3-4 problem sets a week. Now you can be as smart as Einstein for all I fucking care, the bottom line is these problem sets WILL take time, not necessarily because they're hard, but because they're lengthy. The problems and their solutions take time to physically write out. The calculations are long. Probably several pages per problem. It takes time to write MATLAB code or whatever software you're using. Problem sets take time, period.

Then let's move onto the projects you definitely have since you study engineering. These projects will almost always be in groups, and it takes time to plan, coordinate and execute with several people. The projects take time to complete, and writing reports on them takes time as well. You are not producing 10-20 pages of fully edited calculations, theoretic discussion, results discussion etc. in any short amount of time. You just aren't.

Finally, you probably have labs which also have reports of course. Oftentimes the labs will take you 4 hours or more per session.

Could you learn the textbook material of an engineering degree in 1-2 hours a day if you're smart? Sure. Could you complete an actual engineering degree in all it's breadth by only working 1-2 hours a day? No. No you can't. So shut your fucking whore mouth you fat faggot.

>rant over

lol @ not copying the problem sets off other people, leaving the rest of your group do most of the work and rewording someone else's report

>work for the navy
>if im late too many times ill literally go to prison and be unable to hold a government job ever again

You can if your fundamentals are good. And by fundamentals I mean you know everything they're about to teach you in the program ahead of time (usually by taking out the previous version of the book during summer and going through it), and the only things you need to do are physical lab assignments are writeups. Try it, its way more relaxing to finish your degree that way. Obviously exam time is gonna be a crazy crunch but at least day to day you'll have time.

So your solution to cutting study time is spending time studying in advance? You're a genius.

not everyone is retarded.

>be programmer
>boss doesn't care when I work
>end up working 3pm to 11pm
I don't know how you 9to5ers do it, rush hour increases my commute time by at least 20 mins both ways.

But he said he's doing a masters.
What are you an undergrad?
I feel like it's pretty different

mathematician, of course. $300k starting and all that shit

this sounds like a beautiful life

>be programmer
>can work anytime
>work later in the night
>fuck this actually sucks shit
>work 8-5

What the shit is with 9-5 jobs, these don't exist anymore

>capable of doing extremely niche job
>job in high demand
>well paid
>retard still works on his degree

OP is either lying, exaggerating, or makes such a low wage being a TA for his master's or PhD. that $20/hr seems like alot

Same as me.

Director of company.

Just need to add

11.30 - 2.30 go smoke weed in the park.