I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING SLAVE ORPHAN BRAT SLUT CUNT WHORE AND HER MANLET INSANE FUCKING SPANIARD MAN FUCKK I HOPE...

I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING SLAVE ORPHAN BRAT SLUT CUNT WHORE AND HER MANLET INSANE FUCKING SPANIARD MAN FUCKK I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL FUCKING

Maybe the Aztec shouldn't have been a shit, universally hated, unstable empire.

Maybe this fucking cunt shouldnt have lied to Cortes and basically everyone she knew and caused the death of thousands of her countrymen

Didn't they sell her as a slave?

You are rude, a racist, and should work on your vocabulary

>be dumb slave teen
>offered to the spaniards by maya
>become cortes interpreter
>go with cortes to Cholula
>get buttmad because he sleeps with the girls there
>tell him that the cholulans are planning to rise up and kill all the spaniards and are cooperating with the aztecs
>naturally cortes believes her and literally burns and slaughters everyone in cholula (thousands of people, including women and children as well as men

I think we can excuse some profanity in referring to her

Nope, Cortes had a baby with her.

Lied about what?

its motecuzoma's fault, he could have easily burned the Spaniards' one ship before it left to Cuba and ambushed them so that they were eliminated before they ammassed the tens of thousands of native allies

He had no way of knowing about their strength or how quickly they could gather reinforcements. Either way, it was a matter of time.

>tell him that the cholulans are planning to rise up and kill all the spaniards and

The Spaniards had found hidden pitfall traps, not to mention other villagers spoke of an armed force amassing the area.

Even when Motecozuma had them between his fingers, when they stayed in the middle of Tenochtitlan while almost all of Cortes native allies were on the mainland, when he could have easily ordered his Knights to just kill every Spaniard and traitorous native that went with Cortes while the native allies would be pounced on by the armies of the Triple Alliance. But instead he decided to become a prisoner of his prisoners and lived among the Spaniards while they converted the natives in Tenochtitlan in a temple he gave to them and cleared of Aztec idols, while the Spaniards burned alive an Aztec tax collector. Motecozuma is the definition of indecisiveness and the worst possible leader in that situation.

Nah bruh, montezuma II was being a retard

There's a whole other thread about the aztecs where I just made 2 2000 character posts explaining this

He should have either stuck with just trying to kill them, or never tried to be hostile to begin with and stuck with brown nosing and just been a vassal state, by switching back and forth he just pissed cortes off and put cortes in a position where he could easily occupy strategic locations in the capital and hold him hostage.

she was a slave to cortez, but she was not an aztec. mexico wasn't a unified political entity until spanish and catholicism were introduced.

>triggered sudaca

>countrymen

how can native boys even compete with Iberian Men?

I actually like her.

She used what was at her disposal to try to get ahead, and look at her - she became the figurative Mother of all the mestizos.

Link pls

She got the Spanish dick and she loved it, god bless her.

I would do that Cortes did

HNNNGG!!!

Why do mexicans call her a traitor when most Mexicans are probably descendant from tribes getting brutally murdered atop Aztec pyramids ?

I never understood this either, but I imagine it's part of a national mythology that was created after Mexico became independent from Spain to appeal to the large mestizo or otherwise non-criollo population.

Curious if any anons know the answer.

Why would I want a Stacy when I could have an la malinche?

Good books about South/messo/north Americans tribes and warfare? Or about they folklore and stuff.

Bernal Diaz del Castillo's "accurate" account of the conquest of Mexico.

Why "Accurate"?

It's more accurate then you think since it was specifically written to help bash Cortez.