If heaven is real does it have dead aliens?

If heaven is real does it have dead aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgul
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doubtful.

No, animals are not gifted with souls, reason, and free will; therefore aliens cease to exist upon death.

There may be some aliens in heaven but only for the glory of Yahweh. Only humans get an afterlife because humans are the pinnacle of creation. It has nothing to do with my personal fear of death.

Man that sucks for the majestic galaxy spanning alien empires that all their own esoteric faiths are actually wrong and actually some tiny fraction of the apes on some backwater planet can go to heaven.

Yeah, but what're you gonna do? Only the big Guy's in charge

You people are literally the pinnacle of humanity's arrogance and condescension.

>animals don't have reason
>crows exist

Woah wait a sec... what if the aliens on other planets are also humans... made in god's image too...

They can't be humans if they weren't born in origional sin, and only then would they receive the "free pass" given to the virtuous who died before hearing about Jesus.

But they'd be denied the sublime teachings of Jesus, and the joy that it is to accept his sacrifice and eat his flesh and blood. So the non-earth humans (who can only be human if they were born in original sin) would be granted salvation via the Holy Spirit's mercy, but not through the saving grace of the ressurected Christ.

a lot of incarnated humans have alien souls

But what if Jesus fucked off to some alien planets for a bit before going to North America?

dude what happened was god probably did the jesus thing for them too, just like we did.

It makes too much sense

Heresy. God is one holy essence in only three existences (Yahweh, Jesus, and Holy Spirit). Since Jesus can be the one and only redeeming existence of God (meaning no other figure can redeem a species from sin) and since he was fully human (as well as fully divine) it's unlikely he'd travel the universe, saving one species after another.

Other species wouldn't accept a human among them if they never saw one before, and humans can't breath on most other planets. Jesus could definitely accomplish both if he wanted to, but chooses to maintain the appearance of full humanity to fulfill his mission.

Define human

nice trips

but the other "aliens" are humans like us so jesus would fit right in

But can crows do treatises?

>it's unlikely he'd travel the universe, saving one species after another.
Says who?

I bet he could just shapeshift into whatever appearance he wanted. I mean, the dude can literally make bread and fish from nothing and turn water into whine, shapeshifting should be easy.

Homo sapien sapiens that were born in original sin
Then in that situation, meeting all the theological requirements for being human, they would be higher than animals and aliens and would meet the requirements for being the pinnacle of creation. So if Jesus decided to preach among them, they would be given the privilege of accepting his sacrifice and eating his body. If not, they would be granted immediate access to salvation solely through Yahweh's mercy.

Yes but they don't like you enough to show you them.

Man that's cool that we figured this out, makes me wonder what the aliens culture would be like.

>7/27/2011

I wonder where he is now lads

They go to their own afterlife.

Matthew 18; At that time the disciples came to Jesus and said, "Who is greatest in the kingdom of Heaven?" Then He called a child to Him and had him stand among them. "I assure you," He said, "unless you are converted and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. "Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child-- this one is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one child like this in Myname welcomes me."

...and?

John 1; In the beginning was the Word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning, All things were created through him, and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created. Life was with Him and that life was the light of men
So yea aliens probably go to Heaven if they have the chance to accept the Word

>No, animals are not gifted with souls, reason, and free will; therefore aliens cease to exist upon death.

Define reason. Disregarding the obvious experiments with bonobos learning to carve knices, crows teaching their families to hold grudges, etc., even my dog appears to have figured out the implications of words like "outside," "walk," and "vet."

Also can you define free will? I'm just asking because the way I understand free will there is literally no way to verify other animals don't have it. If I present my cat with two food bowls equidistant on either side of him, with both equally full of the same food, by what mechanism does he choose the right or left bowl if not free will?

I apologize, in my mind it was relevant.
We shouldn't question what is greater in heaven or even what exactly is in heaven. We are not supposed to know. And we cannot know unless we were there ourselves. Later in the book of John, Jesus meets with a man named Nicodemus. He says to Nicodemus "I assure you, Unless someone is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God."
Jesus is the Lord's son, and was sent to spread His word. The Lord already knows everything that is and is to be, so Jesus knows as well. As said above, Jesus tells us that we should not worry about what is in the kingdom of heaven.

>therefore aliens cease to exist upon death
If we're talking about beings not made in the Lord's image, I disagree, for their physical body remains still because they are born of flesh but not of spirit. They have no soul, but they are still of the dust of the "earth."
>define reason
>define free will
We have been trying to for centuries but still cannot find a definitive answer.

God made Life, so everything with Life that moves, people, plants, animals, fungus, insects, and even aliens all have a life force.

When the bodies we are in die, you notice the life is no longer in there.

So if you believe in afterlife and that the life travels somewhere else, it would be like that with all life, returning to Source, Our Father, The Origination of all Life, Respectfully

Oh great, Heaven is going to be full of fucking ants and bees.

OR, Heaven is not a place where you go, when you die, and end up in a same body.

Perhaps it is in the cosmos, where higher rebirth brings us to celestial bodies while common rebirths bring us back as a new person / animal.

The Life Force, would not end up in the same body if it is travelling to a new one.

>Bringing reincarnation into Christianity
Someone is going to hell

John 3:16 “…whosoever believeth in him should notperish”

How exactly does this support reincarnation?

Where in the Bible does it say there is no death and rebirth?

There is nowhere any Abrahamic religion that supports any claim that after death you will be reborn as a different entity/person and placed back on Earth.

No they live there

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgul

Kabalistic Judaism, Gnostic Christianity would both have a reasonable explaination as to why reincarnation is very likely.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgul
>The notion of reincarnation, while held as a mystical belief by some, is not an essential tenet of traditional Judaism. It is not mentioned in traditional classical sources such as the Tanakh ("Hebrew Bible"), the classical rabbinic works (Mishnah and Talmud), or Maimonides' 13 Principles of Faith

Literally the first 2 lines of that.

Just because it is not exactly traditional does not make it inavlid. What would make what the churches teach about heaven and hell any more valid than what people teach about reincarnation?

>Just because it is not exactly traditional does not make it inavlid
Religious splinter groups can not be counted as major contributors to the religion. Lots of Christians think karma is believable (even if they bastardize the entire concept of it), but that doesn't make it a part of the Christian doctrine.

>What would make what the churches teach about heaven and hell any more valid than what people teach about reincarnation?
Well historically the Church is considered the authority for the religion and the people who reinterpret things separately from the Church are considered heretics.

Hey whatever his belief is that's between him and god.

Karma isn't subject to any doctrine, it is action, cause and effect, and is a universal law.

>considered heretics

Yeshua is also considered a heretic by the Pharisees.

>The doctrines of pre-existence and reincarnation existed as secret teachings of Jesus until they were declared a heresy by the Roman Church in 553 A.D at theSecond Council of Constantinople. It was at this time that the Roman Church aggressively destroyed competing teachings and so-called heresies within the Church. Along with the destruction of unorthodox teachings came the destruction of Jews, Gnostics, and ultimately anyone who stood in the way of the Inquisition and Crusades.

553AD is not 53AD, so the origination of Christians groups from the time period of Christ have more authority than the churches that came much later. The churches have been known to slay heretics, something we are specifically told not to do by Christ in the New Testament.

Jesus splintered off of Jewish believes and he's a pretty big contribution. We shouldn't listen to the church like lost children, but put their interpretation to the test. They are not Jesus himself.

>Karma isn't subject to any doctrine, it is action, cause and effect, and is a universal law.
Really? You care to prove that Karma is "universal law"?

>origination of Christians groups from the time period of Christ have more authority than the churches that came much later.
I agree, but this thread is from the perspective of the modern day church. People still follow the institution because it's easier to digest, it has a history of authority, and it has a large following. If everyone that followed Christianity had their own interpretation it would be very different belief system than how we know it.

Karma(Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkərmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed; it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect).

Well the guy said that animals don't have reason or free will. To determine if they do or do not have either, he would need to at least have a personal understanding of what that actually means. I am just trying to see if our understandings of it jive.

Not that guy but I notice it says the "spiritual principle" of cause and effect. What does it mean by that, exactly? That it is driven by an unseen hand? Or maybe that it only applies to matters of the spirit?

Like, when I drop a penny (cause) and then it falls to the ground (effect) is that karma? Or when a rocket engages its thrusters (cause) and then launches into space (effect) is that karma?

If yes, is the fact that they are karma contingent on a metaphysical principle? Or is karma literally just cause and effect and the "spiritual" part is misleading?

How many angels can fit on the head of a pin?

All of them