pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

cammyfan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WurTliOunio
strawpoll.me/10642749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cammyfan.com/
Was it autism?

Ryu vs Ken on night time forgotten waterfall is STILL the purest form of street fighter.

>mom interrupts my ibuki training and makes me go to sam's club for shopping
>she eyes a bunch of red plastic cups that you see people drinking beer out of in college movies
>hey user look, there's your pee cup
>feel the tense atmosphere of the shoppers around me
jesus fucking christ mom. i wish i stayed at home today.

Do you work out inbetween sets?

Capcom is shitty and retarded for making Juri not play anything like how she used to.

No character was changed as much as she was. She carried over so little from SFIV she isn't even the same character anymore.

I hope whoever decided to do this gets aids, cancer, and ebola.

so these are the kind of people that pick the schoolgirl over a gigantic boxer

this costumes look p good

james chen is a sad sad man

zacks a dork

>playing ibuki in ranked
>i keep losing to fucking tryhards trying to steal my points
>mom sees me mad
>"dont worry user you can win!!!"
>starts cheering for me during matches
>win
>"hoorayyyyy!"

>Ever playing Charge over Motion

The only exception I will make is Urien

I wont be able to do a single combo in an actual match for like a month trying to play Charge but fuck it

yes dude that is exactly it

Is this run by James Chen?

>Urien's MK

>You've never seen my house, but I've got a whole room that's almost a Cammy museum. My car's license plate says "CAM FAN", I've got a little Cammy figure hanging from my rearview mirror, and I've got a CammyFan.com bumper sticker. On top of all that, I've carried a little Cammy figure in my pocket every day since the summer of 1996 (it's my good luck charm). I even named my company after Cammy!

Anyone got any tips on how to get good with Tusk on Killer Instinct?

Look at how uncomfortable Cammy is in that picture. I bet she's thinking about how soft pussy is, how much her feet spiral arrow, wants to go home to Juni, and where her Decapre is.

Why did they cover mika up more though?

Now I can't see those delicious abs.

>mfw all these Balrogs that feed me free LP
I'm going to be out of silver in no time

>Urien's cr.mp

SF4 Juri was boring and annoying. This is proven by the fact that despite being not bad and being prime sniff material, she virtually didn't get played above 2k PP.

No one enjoyed Juri in SF4 and by no one I mean only a few autists (like you). I can't argue if SFV Juri is better or worse, but they had to change her and complaining because she's different is just the proverbial derp post of the day.

>cringe cutscene
>loading screen
>repeat

Bravo.

thanks brick, this was a good post, keep it up

>Juri was ruined
>But Urien is amazing
Guess Urien is my boy now

So, after playing SFV's story mode, who do you think they are bringing for season 2?

My opinions:
>Abel
Seems like a given now that he's probably healed from the psycho power shit. I was sure he would be ones that would come back from SF4, but I was wrong in the end, but he's really season 2 material

>Rose/Seth/???
Bison was way too confident with his "death" so I'm pretty sure he has a backup plan, probably Seth's "perfect" from where it finally accepts Bison's soul, or maybe he ends up stealing Rose's body or something like that

>One of the dolls
Now that the psycho power is gone, they'll probably make one of them playable. Sadly, it'll probably be Decapre. I would like to see how Marz would play with a full moveset, though, maybe a borderline joke character that plays like Norimaro or something. Capcom could also do a popularity contest, a poll or something that like, it would also help their marketing

>Boy in hood
I should probably have included him instead of ??? while mentioning Bison's new body, but he seems like a good candidate. It's obvious there's more shit behind him and his design was really bland so they can do pretty much anything for him

>Sakura
That's more of a wish than something I actually believe, but it would be great to see her in SFV's style after she was so disappointing to play in SF4

ah bell?

so this is psy..............cho power?

yeah man balrogs ex dash low is like ultra yuns lunge punch on fucking steroids, why did they give him this

>he had to post it in both threads
>calls other people autists

I'm glad you use a trip because I can identify your stupidity and acknowledge your track record of dumb shit that you say so I know nothing you say has any value or merit to it.

>nobody liked her because I was too shit to play her
>she was boring and annoying because I was too shit to play her

It's fucking sad that the only way to ever play Juri again is by going back to SFIV or dare I even say it, SFxT as much of a piece of shit that game is at least she plays like how she would but adapted to that game's systems. SFV Juri is Juri in name and looks only.

You don't even play SFV why do you care

Why not

Cammyfags are known autists, how is this new to you don't you read this thread? In fact Cammy probably has the worst waifufags shitposters in SF or any fighting game.

u rite

The servers can't handle anything, all this loading is bs. Especially for single player stuff.

What if SF5 had a universal parry like how SF3 had UOH? I feel like Ryu is going to get ridiculous as time goes on because people always seem to forget he has a parry in the heat of the match. Capcom might as well give it to every other character and give Ryu a different V-skill.

Are you the derp poster of the day who keeps calling me out for being too shit for Juri? Literally FT10 me in USF4. I'm not home now but we can schedule this. We can get it streamed and all.

I like fighting games?? What kind of question is that?

When is Peter going to be DLC? I want to play as a though Brazilian cop already.

How minus on block is Balrog's V-skill straight follow-up?

If they do story? It'll be the shenanigans of Urien, the adventures of Abel and Juri, and Akuma being pissed about Ryu not having Hado anymore.

Abel knows where Sagat is, SIN is still in operation, Juri is interested in Illuminati shenanigans, Urien is on the verge of making Twelve as he kills Eleven in his story.

Oro's bit from Dhalsim's prologue is also unfinished.

Oro, Abel, Sagat, and Akuma are pretty much going to be the bulk of season 2 if they stick to the six character format. The question is who the last two would be.

would you be interested in themed releases? since capcom already finished most of the models and textures on the dolls they might as well release a dolls expansion and flush out their moves a lot more.

Can we get a petition for Hinata Wakaba to be added as a playable character?
Come on /FGG/

why does brick post with pictures of dogs...

Cammy's storyline was the only one that was close to make me feel something tho

abel
sean
a doll or two
sakura
oro
makoto, in my dreams

youtube.com/watch?v=WurTliOunio

Why did they give Ryu the parry when the famous Daigo parry was done with Ken and not Ryu

I can't even remember the last time I played SFIV but unless you're planning on doing a mirror match I don't see what the point is.

I could play Juri back when I played SFIV all the time. I haven't played it or fighting games in general in like a year at least. I could probably still beat you though unless you've been playing it regularly even still.

You can report him for avatarfagging

>capcom makes oro
>makes his v-trigger ex-sa3
i feel like capcom's answer to the lack of combos is to make everyone's v-trigger a generic combo extender

>I haven't played it or fighting games in like a year at least

>mfw she is forever indebted to rashid for saving the dolls

Miss me some AH.
Also, Juri is bisexual.

I wonder who is going to commentate it for ESPN

>>Boy in hood
>I should probably have included him instead of ??? while mentioning Bison's new body, but he seems like a good candidate. It's obvious there's more shit behind him and his design was really bland so they can do pretty much anything for him

Storywise he should be his new body, but nobody would change Dictator's design for a little boy so it probably won't happen.

Yeah, so what? I still have the muscle memory, I just would have rusty execution. I still remember shit for her though.

If I was shit at playing her I wouldn't be mad that she doesn't play the same. I enjoyed how technical she was and all of the tricks she could do, even if she wasn't a character that could win majors.

James Chen and Seth Killian like usual, except this time they'll cry on national television

I don't think Sean is returning

He's too young and untrained

Akuma is a nice guess, though, I completely forgot about him. I could endure one more year without Sagat, though, even more cause he probably wouldn't be great in SFV

I would love a Project Justice character but I don't see that happening too soon. Capcom probably has something planned for season 2 already, and if we are sticking with 6 character per season (a pretty decent pace, I think), "wasting" a slot on a character like that would be unwise, considering they would be focused on expanding SFV's original characters while bringing old favorites back

How the fuck did no one notice Rashid and Azam are Aladdin and Genie?

Why is James Chen even a commentator his voice is so fucking annoying...

Juri is omnisexual
Juri is just sexual
She's best used for femdom tho

do you guys double tap in sfv?

Oh man, I can't wait

Fact: Cammy would never fuck a shitskin, let alone some low tier loser like Rashid

I haven't played sf4 in a year either, just like 3 times in the last month

You keep saying I don't like juri because I'm too shit at the game and yet you're not even confident to be able to beat me. Doge rule number one, don't bark if you can't bite kiddo.

Juri is a lesbian

Yup, because
EIGHT
FRAMES

What links after Ibuki's f.mk?

s.lp and that's it.

>double tap

nigga i mash

>Genie

Yeah I think Djinns where there before actually

5K entrants for SFV at EVO alone

guys im really scared theres going to be a shooting this year

stay safe out there if you're going lads, dont be a victim

stand jab unless counterhit

So I've decided I want to learn Necali because I love that Battle Outfit, any tips?

i need help

strawpoll.me/10642749

I said you don't like Juri because you're too shit to play her. I didn't say you didn't like her because you were shit at the game. You can be good at a game but shit at playing a character.

>kiddo

God I really hope for your sake that you're actually really good because you act like such a faggot that you'd really need to be able to be that good to talk like that and not come off as a complete dipshit.

Ono and Peter have already said they're more interested in bringing back obscure characters that haven't been around rather than just bringing back the usual suspects.

However the first DLC set had a pretty good balance of this.

Damn brick did u get laid or something
What's with the new found confidence

so should i just double tap every single input i do? i always drop crush counters and v triggers because the timing is weird

how bout no

yeah, get some taste nigga goddamn

Is there a list of all the things that's been added with the update?

>Nash dies at the end trying to sacrifice himself
>The sacrifice was completely useless
Damn what the hell Capcom, why do you make him comeback then decide to throw him out again?
That was cold

I like you guys so I'll give you a heads up warning.

Don't go to Evo.

Balrog's trial 10 is such a pain in the ass.

That's good sound reasoning, user.
None of that makes me feel any warmer though.
I'll continue to pray to the sky for some Project Justice love.
I still play Rival Schools and you should too

What platform would you want to do this on anyway. I only have Ultra for PS3, and I'm not about to buy it for anything else just to play some retard I only spoke with for the first time today.

The only problem with PS3 is the online is shitty and laggy.

>they bring back oro
>his v-trigger brings out his other arm

Who should I main in Battle Fantasia?

>8 bar v-gauge
>if he uses it he wins

>Didn't have a main yet because I didn't really like any character before and just played a scrubby Cammy
>Bought Ibuki because she looked fun
>Actually don't like her
>Tried Juri and Urien in story mode
>Juri is completely different and has lost all her fun tools while her new tools are boring
>Urien is pretty meh aside from Aegis memes

When's season 2

I'm going to blame Capcom on giving Nash's super spirit power the exact same color, theme, and effects as Ryu's power of nothing upgrade.

It makes it too ambiguous what happened.

I use to idolize Shoma when i was a kid. If their gonna put in a RS character id love for it to be him.

next summer

They should add the sexy gym teacher to sfv

Ibuki players, why are you using LP+MP for EX Kunai? Is this one of the EZ Moves where the button combination actually makes a difference? I haven't noticed it. I need enlightenment.

>discover masturbation at the age of 20
>the first girl i masturbated to was akira
they should bring her back for sf5.

CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD A GIF/WEBM OF JURI'S IDLE ANIMATION

Are we all in agreement?

That is some Exodia tier alternate win condition shit.

Will fireballs in v-trigger be sa2