irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page
irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
ratemyserver.net/
db.irowiki.org/db/
db.irowiki.org/classic/

SarahRO
sarahserver.net/
2x/2x/2x (MvP Cards Disabled)
Episode 4: War of Emperium (on going episode until pre-Trans)

Guild: Pudding Pals
Currently: 28/32

Sarah is currently 4x/4x/3x rates so get grinding~!

All other servers are ded.

/rog/ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Naw0ALVR
If you have any suggestions for the pastebin, please post in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBe8Nu2aa4Y
irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?1096k
discord.gg/GEgp34u
irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rKGKqAdodsabsOHXgK
ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=18060&itv=6&url_sname=Once Ragnarok Online
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We managed to kill Phreeoni today, it was fun~

Didn't remember to take a better screenshot, sorry.

why did you let the thread die anons, someone promised me to explain to me what was the best wiz build ever for Sarah....

also is Lord of Vermilon as strong in the game as it is on the tv show?

youtube.com/watch?v=YBe8Nu2aa4Y

Not that guy, but all you really need in Sarah is LoV 10 for Seal mobbing parties and SG 10 for majoruros mobbing parties. If you get those, you won't have trouble finding parties and leveling fast. Quagmire is pretty useful for mob control. Everything else you can choose yourself. Ice wall 10 is pretty fun for me.

>Casting LoV on Cat o'Nine Tails

Here i am
That's a really tl;dr but ask away, i'll try to make it as short as possible

For starters, you are making your build around trans content which is completely different and you lack the 20 extra points from rebirth to make most of it

Second, depending on the emulator some playstyles are impossible (like pushing fire pillars, or icewall trapping and even Vertical firewalling)

Third, you WILL reroll your character eventually if this is your first time as a mage
No workarounds, making mistakes, learning positioning and synchronization will take some time

It's impossible for new players to make the most out of the specialized builds, hence why said you were better off with your first build

LoV is actually the weakest of the big AoE magic attacks, but it has uses for hitstuns and hitting elemental weaknesses against water-types, which neither of your other two big AoEs can do.

is stone curse useful on PvE? that's the skill that fuck up most of the builds I come up with, i heard it's super OP on pvp, but I don't think I'll be doing much pvp.

if it's used for hitstun would 1 point be useful for those situations?

To either, what's your input on frost diver? I see some people suggesting it to combo with jupitel thunder, but the point tax is kinda discouraging.

Frost Diver is one of your most versatile spells usable for offense, interdiction, escape, or maneuverability as Freeze is easily the most potent disabling status effect in the game, and grants you a weakness you can easily exploit on the target. It's a no-brainer for almost every build.

It's useless on PvM, take it only if you're going for PvP oriented playstyle

You should pick this alongside Firewall
FD (and later SG) + JT will take you out of most situations
Don't forget freezing changes the mob element regardless of its affinities so most times you will hit x2

Learn to Vertical firewall

SW is almost always an utility spell, and on most situations you would need it a supporting Priest is far superior

IW is a must for high-end MvP, even lv 4 is a godsend

The absolutely minimun Quag you should take is lv3

Am i missing something else?

mind allocating a build with those pointers you just gave me on this platform user?

irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?1096k

I always feel like I come up short and not sure where to cut.

>its 3 people talking to themselves to keep their general alive: the thread
time to move to tree of savior nostalgiababbies

OK
One last thing

MS is your highest dps dealer
LoV is essential for pre-trans seal parties (exp until 90)
SG 10 is a must for woe precast, meanwhile you can get by using as low as lv5 for PvE

You can only max 2 so choose carefully

good riddance

>servers constantly keep getting picked off
but why

the usual people didn't make the thread one of bettys gay niggers from outer space did.

that's why your servers are excluded

I bought $100 worth of founder packs, I stockpiled 10 tokens with in game currency, I got a character to rank 7 and a myriad of other ones to rank 5 or so, honestly no build I made felt rewarding because the skills are either bugged or poorly implemented.

I come back to RO and even after 12 years every time I crit something it still feels awesome.

QS3 was fun I guess, but nothing after that really feels like it synergizes with it, running shot is pretty shit late game. Basically unless you're spamming frost cloud you're literally being carried by someone who is indeed using frostcloud the game.

I'll come back when they announce r8 or at least fix the pet classes.

Reminder to Poring Slappers that we will start meeting on weekends around 21:00 UTC-3 (time is subject to change to fit everyone's schedule better)
Lmao at Sarah players being so insecure about their server they have to delete the rest from OP.

It's just the homoclub
They've been doing this since forever

Also, post the GTM schedule, i'm lazy

Sarah players are mostly nice and don't mind /rog/ players on other servers.
Don't bite OP's bait, the last few generals have been comfy and cute because all the shitflinging about servers had at last subdued.

Anybody on Aeva right now?

I'm not logged in right now, but I'm here.

Post lv faggit

What's the share range again?

46/33 archer, no gear

Are rogues implemented yet?

>no low rate EXP but uber high drop rate server

>could actually gear
>could actually use shitty cards freely for leveling
>would allow people to do things beyond their capabilities because they're "funded"
>still has the autism to grind

Why not? Wouldn't this be more fun and 'fair' when acocunting for RNG Jesus' drop sensor?

Because economy.

>RO
>Economy
>2016
Literally nobody cares. Your zeny should only be used to power the NPC market and Blacksmith skills.

Economy isn't what makes people play or stay for RO.

Still waiting for that sweet 1~2/1~2/1% card & common gear drop server

>you join a server like that
>realize that you can't really make any real cash because most of the gear and cards are worthless due to them being 100% drop rate
>all mvps and relevant mini bosses are camped and their loot is never sold because zeny is worthless
>you will never get any real gear
>you will continue slapping porings forever

I'm too underleveled
I'll try to catch up

>he can't kill MvPs himself

also it doesn't have to be all loot
just cards really

slotted equips would still be hard and worth money, especially if you want to minmax and get +7/10

Grinding with people in a party for levels is fun from 1-80

Grinding solo or AGAINST people because everyone on the server who wants to PvP/WoE wants a fucking Raydric card.

Is not fun.

>this thread is literally just betty's pozzed load
Great general you got here, guys.

>implying you need tens of billions of zeny to fund mammonite or cart termination
>that you apparently wouldn't be getting from overcharging zeny-items like roses and gold
nigga, really

ded general

i support high card drop rates though

double ded

i still support high card drop rates

mega ded, i also support super-high droprates

I don't stop by here often, but I got a quick question if anyone could answer it.

Way back in iRO beta, I remember the item images in their descriptions looked much different than the anime style depictions that they have now. Did anyone save those old icons? I saw tcrf had some of the old card images, but none of the items.

GTM=UTC
21:00 GTM-3 = 0:00 GTM

Also forgot someone made a discord channel for Poring Slappers to iddle in. Will look for the link on the archive.

/rog/ server when

What would the perfect /rog: server be? Why do tree of failure fags feel threatend by /rog/ enough to post here?

>pre-re
>around 10x rates
>masive english speaking population
>something unknown to people that caused drama on /rog/ in the past
Doubt a sever that specific exist.

Most ToS players refuse to admit that the game is pretty bad and that RO is still more fun. Seeing people going back to RO threatens that idea.

>Most ToS players refuse to admit that the game is pretty bad and that RO is still more fun. Seeing people going back to RO threatens that idea.

Thats an interesting viewpoint. I think it might have to also do with the fact that tos had 15k peak players and pinoy ro had 20k not including the private servers. Sure their general has more posters but thats a stupid metric to value your game

Seems a lot of people dropped ToS after they saw how bad imc magnament of it is. Besides a lot of people got attracted to it by the Ragnarok spiritual sequel meme. When they saw it plays nothing like RO and more like any other Korean MMORPG it lost its appeal to them (that's exactly what happened to me)
Not sure how good is ToS doing in Korea. Some people claim is dead, other claim it does pretty good since the admins know what are they doing on each update.

Bump

DankRO guy, please save us from this horror.

B U M P
U
M
P

For your own safety, please don't stray outside of the designated magic-free zone

I wish i had more old /rog/ pics on this hdd

dead general
dead thread
dead servers
dead game

dead optimism

That's 2am for me!

I wonder where wasy is now

I remember that

You should be able to rip the files from any really really really old installer/data folder or grf you can find

I know I grabbed the iRO beta client from the AEGIS board last year for preservation purposes, you might be able to find old stuff on there still too.

I'd re-upload it for you now myself but I can't find where I put it

fug wasy I wonder where beekey is

What time suits you better?

discord.gg/GEgp34u
Here is the discord, mostly for matchmaking purposes but general idling is fine too.

Bampoo Pantsoo

3 hours earlier would be okay

Wish there were more of us Euros on /rog/

Ok! Will put that next time I spam the message.

Would be good if people used this if they wanted to level or something.

Like I'm usually up for playing but I'm not in the game 24/7 because I play other shit all the time.

I even got a Priest at like 60 now for optimal support.

How many hours is this from now? In like one?

7 hours and 40 minutes I think, from making this post

That's exactly the idea. Also If the user that made the discord manages to make the IRC connection work too I can be connected there almost 24/7.
Right now is exactly 14:10 UTC-3
4 hours for 18 UTC-3 when can play and 7 hours for 21 UTC-3

I like the Sarah Economy, but Jesus Christ is the 'community' cancerous. I'm honestly wanting to not play there anymore.

n> mage to party with

Got best hat from my third Munak, thought I'd be here all day

Anyone interested in buying my Schwein card?

poser

canceroues why? cuz the language?

I got my hands on a crescent scythe for my lance Crusader.
Should I drop my dex and just pump it all into luk

Unless you have other decent sources of crit it's not worth it

I want to make an account on Sarah, but i dont get a confirmation email. Any tricks to that?

Check spam.

Other sources would be nice but all that shit is expensive.

I have a wizard that might be in your range

Make a forum account and make a ticket

So I finally decided to leave stone curse and safety wall out

would /rog/ approve of this wiz build for Sarah?

irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rKGKqAdodsabsOHXgK

Looks good!

If you went job 50 I would bet I'm still too low.

Only bit of nitpicking I could do is put that 1 point of Thunderbolt into SP recov.

what are the quintessential priest spells every party will love you for

already got the passive SP recovery and the one that doubles SP recovery for the party.

Dickius Suckitus !!

>passive SP recovery
welp you've already fucked up

it does me well when I soloed, I also run turn unded for now.
can always respec

Can anyone can help me with a good swordman/knight build for sarah? I'd prefer Spears if thats still a thing.

>respec

not sarahshitter fuck off

>not enjoying the great freedom of respecs
missing out m8

I've no clue what skill differences Sarah might have

But average spear knight goes

Str > Vit > Dex
With some agi and int to taste for spamming pierce more efficiently and sp upkeep
But you do NOT get agi for the flee or getting fast auto attacks so keep it low
Only need 40 dex due to pierce having a fun hit bonus, could go 50 if you don't want
to invest in agi or int

Anyone want to play a medium/high rate server with me?

ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=18060&itv=6&url_sname=Once Ragnarok Online

500 players currently online
50/50/20
pre-re

thanks faggots for ruining a good thing

>50/50/20
isnt that a bit too high?
like you can reach endgame in two days at most.

Seems that the admin went missing, dead server.

Apparently he just came back.

Go kill yourself already nep

>tfw 26 years old
>tfw the last time I played RO was at least 8 years ago

A-Am I too old to play this game?