I'm angry Veeky Forums

I'm angry Veeky Forums

My friend got a job on Wall Street. Person has no place to be there. The friend didn't go to an elite college such as Harvard or Stanford, the friend went to a third rate state school. The person has no experience and doesn't have the skills one needs to be on Wall Street. The person's resume is a complete joke. I feel like after years of working hard for a great education and networking, my friend has a job on Wall Street. I got call as a reference for my friend and answered the caller that I do not recommended this person for the job.

Life is becoming a joke. It seems everyone is getting what they want without putting forth work. It makes me want to leave Wall Street and go work somewhere else.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y4TV7PZuc_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I got call as a reference for my friend and answered the caller that I do not recommended this person for the job.

Wow you're a bitter little shit. Why don't you be happy for your friend instead of angry at yourself? You're a fucking loser, no wonder you didn't get a job. You should be happy for your friend. Maybe he will help you gt a job once he's established.

I work on Wall Street too.

So what is your point? Just want to whine like a little baby?

Why bother calling this person a friend if you really feel this way?

how did that phone call go exactly?

Genuine question: Are they a URM?

Lots of ibanks/law firms hire somewhat weak URMs because optics.

LOL 8/10 made me laugh
>>/r9k

Wall Street is known to hire to cream of the crop. The best of the best. The well connected of the well connected. The Ivy Leaguers, not those who went to Ball State in Muncie.

I'm venting and this is good place to.

Still friends with the person. I'm going to watch this person crash and burn in their career.

Wanted to clarify the person making the call and told them not to recommend this person for the job.

My friend is white.

Sounds like you're beginning to discover the best-connected aren't always the best of the best.

>Wall Street is known to hire to cream of the crop. The best of the best.

So this is basically a hit to your ego? You're mad they let someone in your little club you've made up in your head? Yeah OP, you're sooooooo talented. lol. I had no connections, went to state school and worked on Wall St, suck my dick. hah

>Wall Street is known to hire to cream of the crop. The best of the best.

And yet they hired you.

>I got call as a reference for my friend and answered the caller that I do not recommended this person for the job.

You're a cunt. Btw it's 'recommend', Mr. cream of the crop. As in, "I don't usually recommend this for anyone, but you need to kys."

Anyway, you screwed yourself out of a potential connection. Your friend could have done very well and helped you out. But nah, you had to screw him over your petty ego.

wow ur the biggest piece of shit ever. he probably has a better attitude than you, something youll never achieve in life.

/tread

>this mad over your friend being successful

You're really lucky to actually have someone as a friend considering how much of a jealous prick you are.

>Implying not most of you faggots got in there only because you are CONNECTED among CONNECTED
>implying your average graduate in the field can't do what you do after a short period at the job
At least I hope you are not forced to hire for diversity too

Wow you sound like a whiny college bitch boy. Obviously your friend had something to offer which you don't.

Highly doubt youre even employed

Check out this Infromational Video about Financial Savings youtu.be/y4TV7PZuc_k

Your BabbyRage is adorable

>skills
Knee pads

ML will end all your careers thankfully.

Well apparently wall street is hiring a bunch of dick suckers right now....

Get out them knee pads Veeky Forums and start applying at wall street

>dick suckers
They usually station them in the bathrooms.
Well, we do, anyway. I can't speak for other firms.

I live close to muncie. Lol