How do fedoras make it work when they on one hand jerk over moral nihilism and muh Nietzsche and on the other think a...

How do fedoras make it work when they on one hand jerk over moral nihilism and muh Nietzsche and on the other think a woman should burn if she has an affair?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681472/She-dropped-Godly-protection-moment-Friend-reveals-Magaluf-girl-family-born-Christians-FORGIVEN-organiser-event-claims-doesnt-know-fuss-about.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't really, they just don't think about it deep enough to realise there's an issue with their beliefs.

Go look at /r9k/ for this being demonstrated even just in the basics of "No women will sleep with me and this is bad" but also "Women sleep around too much and this is bad". They're saying that women not having more sex is bad, but also that they shouldn't have as much sex as they currently are.

Sex with different people, user. It's not "Women have too much sex" it's "Women are not monogamous"

But the issue there is that's not actually backed up by any evidence. They take the data (I think average amount of partners by 40 is around 8 for both genders, might be lifetime) and just assume that they're all having casual sex. Then they get mad that they aren't having casual sex with them.

Maybe a better example would be anti-natalists who say they're that way because life is objectively worse than death, yet don't desire death themselves.

Apologies if I'm not explaining this well, I'm kind of out of it.

>"Women are not monogamous"
If you're a moral nihilist you can't argue this is wrong.

I think this is a good point anyway. Even if they claim to not be nihilists, there's nothing inherently bad about not being monogamous, as long as everyone involved is also okay with it and they're honest later on.

It is in the end an individuals choice what they do, though it's also someone else's choice to choose not to date them based on that.

quads confirm

It's almost like people you don't like aren't all one big conspiracy or something

i've definitely seen a notable number of examples where someone holds contradictory views without even knowing it. they're called pseuds and this site is full of them

Autism

The post

Who ever said they were in a conspiracy?

I'm not a moral nihilist though, and neither are r9ks

speak of the devil here's a pseud right now

/r9k/ doesn't have any particular morals overall. They're angry about things they can't have, but that's all they really have to say, there's no consistent morality.

>on the other think a woman should burn if she has an affair?

I don't think women should burn if they have an affair. I just don't want to have anything to do with a woman that does it.

fedoras aren't one person
also you can think that morality isn't objective and "real" and still value it. or is that not what's meant by moral nihilism?

most people who advocate not following morals of any kind are probably posers who don't practice what they preach desu. how many sociopaths do you know, people who never exercise compassion, etc.?

>How do fedoras make it work when they on one hand jerk over moral nihilism and muh Nietzsche and on the other think a woman should burn if she has an affair?

What in the actual flying fuck does any of this even mean? Are you having a stroke or something?

>on the internet
>doesn't google shit

kys

I thought fedoras were supposed to be cucks who could only get it up when they're prepping the bull

No, user, the issue is this.
>Be woman
>Society, family, and popular culture all treat sleeping around and partying is a great thing
>Get approached by males constantly, always getting good opportunities and never having to expend effort to create connections or to impress a lover, etc, you leave it all to them.
>Be user
>See all of these women having sex with anybody and everybody they please for as frequent as they like, (which is pretty frequent.)
>These same women mock you for things out of your control (Height, for instance, I'm 5'4, and I can't change this fact, so why do I seem to be punished for it all the time?)
>Society looks down upon you simply because the women look down upon you because men are eager to please women and to eliminate competition (I.E, belittling you as well)
>All throughout your life, you are denied jobs, connections, friends, sex, romance, pity, etc, while women in your same position, even ones who are not so attractive, have pity poured upon them and are uplifted from their circumstances
>This is glorified throughout the media, movies, video games, novels, etc, while men such as yourself are belittled and punished.
>IF, and this is a big if, IF you finally get a woman, you can be sure that she will not be sexually satisfied with you and search for other partners
>If you find out about this, you have no legal right to be upset or to punish her, and her boyfriends and society at large will take her side
>Once she divorces you, she will run off with a stronger, taller, more handsome man (Chad), the same sort of men she fucked before you, except now she can leech you for copious amounts of your own money in divorce court and you have no say in the matter, as the Judge will almost always take her side.
>If both of you commit the same crime, it is certain she will have a lighter sentence than you.
>And amid all of this, these same women will complain and moan about how people like you dominate society and keep her down.
Fuck you.

This isn't /r9k/ or /pol/ you raging faggot.

I was just trying to explain the fundamentals of what robots believe, as there seemed to be some confusion.

Daily reminder that all mgtows are either pathetic beta males who got cucked or closet homosexuals cruising for pathetic betas to give AIDS to
If you get a Godly Christian woman and are a man you'll never have a problem

Doesn't make you any less of a faggot, and you may wanna take a closer look at your picture, and the board color dipshit.

>Godly Christian woman
believing in a myth

hahahahahha, found the beta

Did you get AIDS yet mr mgtow?

reminder that women will say anything to believe that they are not whores

>Women can't possibly be celibate or willing virgins
Spot the guy that's never talked to a girl.

Guarantee every woman in that picture is a bible-beleiving good Christian girl.

>slut
>Christian
Pick one

Fuck off back to /r9k/ please. Your meme images are worth jack shit here if you can't provide valid sources to back them.

I'm not sure hats can even think.

what it really comes down to is sexual failures trying to make it seem like they have some control when really they're just not good enough

Both, Christian girls are notorious sluts.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681472/She-dropped-Godly-protection-moment-Friend-reveals-Magaluf-girl-family-born-Christians-FORGIVEN-organiser-event-claims-doesnt-know-fuss-about.html

ITT: "traditionalists" who can accept the truth about jews, homosexuals, and non whites but plug their ears on women

Wow, nice statistics.

>Jews, non whites, homosexuals
Fuck off back to
No one here claimed to be traditionalist, and you're just spreading cancer.

Off yourself cuckold

Thank you.

>caring enough about fedoras to even strawman them
>associating a big name in philosophy with the stereotype without even reading about them
Stop bumping this cancer.

bump

Women aren't people so it would be erroneous to hold them to the same standards as myself.

Fedoras aren't known for their critical thinking skills.

That seems like a pretty silly conclusion to reach. You'd get a more useful answer by asking women under 30.

Yes you can, there's no direct conflict between having positive first order moral beliefs and being sceptical about their truth value.

That's not how the argument(s) goes, being born is a net harm over not so not coming into existence is a better state of affairs than the opposite, there's no direct link to suicide.