So Kekism has become an actual religion now instead of nothing but shit posting

So Kekism has become an actual religion now instead of nothing but shit posting.
Basically they're Egyptian Neopagans but they believe Kek to be the superior God.
It's growing and growing ever so slightly, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekism#
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it's still very clearly just people shitposting the newest ebin meme. Do you really think anyone prays to kek offline?

Yes.
The sad thing is it's not a meme anymore.
It's a genuine faith.

Is Kek a kind of trickster God worship?

Christians think Kek is literally the devil.

Kekists believe him to be a superior Egyptian God.
Who knows?

If you honestly think that, all I can say is that you should spend some time away from this place, because it's getting to you.

But user, I've seen 100s of people with Kek statues on their desks, there are videos on YouTube of people doing rituals for Kek.

It's only been a year, user, are you ready for the shitstorm to come?

It's almost like youtube is a place where videos make videos containing current trends in order to get more views or something.

What's a kek statue look like anyway?

>It's only been a year
A year since what?

Since Kekism came to existence.

It's pretty hillarious those hieroglyphs look like a guy sitting in front of his PC

Exactly.

But that's a statue of a legit egyptian God, heket. People likely just have it because they think Egypt's cool, I have a statue of Re and I'm Catholic.

Kek is a "legit" Egyptian God user.
Kekists worship all the Egyptian Gods, but like I said they think KEK is superior.

True, though he's considered more of a concept generally, and isn't a frog.

I just honestly don't think that kekism really exists, it's just a meme. If you can provide some official evidence like it being listed as a religion somewhere I'll believe you, but until then I think you're just taking this too seriously.

>Concept
No, he's the God of Darkness and Chaos and the bringer of light, he was part of the Agdoad which Kekists worship
>No frog head.
He does have a frog head...

I don't get the North Korea joke. Anyone can explain?

Also this is not a true religion. It may be a cultural movement.

>It's already been a year since this shit has started

user, perhaps it's not a religion YET but they're getting around to it, trust me.

>No, he's the God of Darkness and Chaos and the bringer of light, he was part of the Agdoad which Kekists worship

I may be wrong, but wasn't he just the personification of darkness. Not a god that was worshipped?

>He does have a frog head...

Heket is the god you're thinking of with the frog head.

That's the point of Kekism.
They practically worship the dark lord.

But they're not actually worshipping Kuk, they're just worshipping a Pepe with the name Kek. There's no real religion to it.

You don't get the point user.
Frog head or not they worship Kek.
He is the superior God and with the power of his chaos we will smite down the degenerates of this Earth to fulfil his will of a new Egypt.

Well, you believe what you want I guess. It would definitely be an interesting phenomena if an actual religion formed off an imageboard.

Dude, I AM a Kekist, we allready have 2 holy books.

Source?

You'll get over it in a few months

amazon.co.uk/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X

That does seem like a pretty serious religious text, all 26 pages of it.

is this the most reddit meme of 2016?

>Those people aren't worshiping their god, they're just worshiping a representation of their god.

>these people aren't actually worshipping this god they're worshipping a meme with a similar name

Oh look, someone else who hasn't read Campbell or Jung but is posting in a religion thread anyway.

Wow what a great argument that is, just name dropping authors without explaining their relevancy to the topic at hand.

>Price £ 7.77
Kek.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekism#

>Not-notable "religion", sources are Know Your Meme (Not a RS) and a self-published book on Amazon

It was also only made either today or yesterday, I have no idea which time zone wikipedia uses.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekism
It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
Not-notable "religion", sources are Know Your Meme (Not a RS) and a self-published book on Amazon.

It wasn't an argument, it was a criticism.