/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[6M DL Campaign from 30.6 to 7.7]
- Up to 21 quartz with consecutive logins
- 1/2 AP for all Free Quest
- Great and Super Sucess double rate
- Login bonus renewal
- Renewal of materials in Daily Quests
- Eggplant level cap to 60
- 5* Lancer Scat special gacha, new batch of 3* CE added.
For detailed info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627b

>[Servant Strengthening Quest: Part 3]
- Medea: Remove debuff and NP gain up (1 turn)
- Euryale: Self Art cards up (3 turns)
- Shakes: Increase NP and star rate, targetable (1 turn)
- Arash: Gain NP and HP (1 turn)
- Asterios: Star rate and Buster up (1 turn)
For tentative candidates refer to: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/ayuxkx/
New version won't work on rooted or jailbreak'd phones and emulators

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kousaki_r/status/749197937746407424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck Da Vinci-chan!

best daughteru

If I'm using Mordred and Gil in the same team and I don't have Waver, should I replace Waver with Shakespeare?

Robin a cute!

I love you Gilgamesh!

Nobu a CUTE.

Bradamante when?

>all that work she put on her cosplay
Bruh I like this girl, a lot. And her Zero cosplay is godtier too. Can't wait to see more pics of that Jeanne Alter.

I'm aroused.

kneesocks buff soon

How would you feel if Lily was evil and intended to fuck you?

Da pussy so soft nigga

It will be Darius and you know it.

And the other is best wife, great taste user.

>Golden Rule (Body)
Who wouldn't?

>3DPD
Kill yourself fucking deviant piece of shit, fucking normalfag I bet you masturbate on 3DPD and wish to have a family and kids. Disgusting fuck off

Hopefully it's a Buster buff.

>Don Quixote never ever
Nasu you fucking hack

I wish Cooligula got the buff instead of Asterios. He needed it more and I like him better anyway.

Only a few days until the Prisma event.

>picasso
More like togashi

I probably wouldn't like this picture as much as I do if I hadn't successfully rolled her.

twitter.com/kousaki_r/status/749197937746407424

Expect DW's office to get burned if that happen

Best lolis

nah I only fap to hentai

NOT ALLOWED!!!

5* Assassin Killua WHEN?

>expecting anything from altershits.
kek

>Darius already has 3 skills
>upgrading one of his skills
Kiyohime never gets a break.

Discuss him.

Ahah, at least I like him.
His voice does things to me.
Which CE would fit him best? Something Arts based? I have no idea.

>no El Cid
>no Tirant lo Blanc
>no Lazarillo de Tormes
>not even best girl Isabella
>instead we get some random arab

I'm gonna become Shirou's second dad.

Since they are rewriting chapters and introducing surprise servants now, Don Quixote might actually have chance in Camelot with all knight stuff going on.

What's there to like about Caligula? His design can be called not bad, but still not really good. And his entire character is written to revolve around Nero whenever he's not just being a self-hating maniac.

The only new Servant they added so far was one that was already set to appear in Strange Fake, just in a different class.

With what we know about these guys, who would win in an actual Grail War between them?

Exclude Artoria, Jeanne, and Mashu obviously.

>swimsuit Artoria is Archer
>swimsuit Kiyohime is Lancer
>swimsuit Medusa is ______

What class should he be Lancer or Rider?

Boys can't be with other boys. That's gay.

Clown, Jelyll, and probably Darius would be fodder. Ushi is a huge wild card because we know she has several Noble Phantasms that we haven't yet seen. If it's not enough to push her over the top and it ends up coming down to the three Knight classes, I think Scathach has an edge over the other two because they're demigods and she's a god-slayer.

What is a popular place to sell accounts? I see some shit on reddit and amazon.

Scat seems the most likely to win in a grail war among those servants.

a CE

>Lily
>Breast
This image triggers me

Isabella would be a tsundere saberface

Immortal Lancer>=alien>Arjuna>everyone else.

useless

Rider

Rider Mordred, Archer Arturia, Lancer Kiyohime, Assassin Medusa, Caster Gil, Saber EMIYA that uses a bow, Berserker Alex

the most beautiful servant

BASED Julian knows

Rider, his Lance doesn't have special meaning but his adventures are what is famous

the best

Scathach beats Arjuna only due to compatibility assuming her anti-divine is a big enough buff to give her the edge over Arjuna

Mephistopheles, and Jekyll are non-factor unless they target masters. Mephistopheles is more likely to fuck his own master up than anyone else.

Darius gets his army solo'd by Attila.

Ushi is a wild-card but is sort've that tier of "Only has a chance of winning if she was the main heroine".

So that leaves Attila, Scathach and Arjuna and of those three I think Scathach is the strongest.

Okay 5 quartz just vanished. Fucking RW give my quartz back REEEEEEEEEE

>Tirant lo Blanc
el meu negre

Scathach somewhat fears Altera and mentions that she's someone who should not be allowed to exist, but then again she's a God Slayer with anti-divine properties, so she's got an edge against Altera who's partially divine. Who knows? Altera's backstory and sword capabilities are all unknown, so we don't know how powerful she actually is.

It's a 50/50 against Altera. Read Scathach introduction.

Also Arjuna has somr chances too but it's unlikely he can beat Scathach or Altera in a straight battle.

I had a dream last night where Shuten pinned me down to my bed and put two of her fingers on my neck. She said "I could easily sever your artery with just these, so try not to squirm too much" and started furiously making out with me. She was full-on shoving her tongue in my mouth, and her saliva tasted like sake. It was the most simultaneously aroused and afraid I've ever been.

Sounds like the dream I had once of Lancer Alter months before she was released, were she ended up choking me.

I'm not sure if I want Illya with Installed Heracles beating ko-Gil with his card or Sakura with Installed Lancelot. Really hope for both at the same time.

>Scathach beats Arjuna only due to compatibility assuming her anti-divine is a big enough buff to give her the edge over Arjuna
Nice meme. Cu Alter says Scathach > Arjuna and he doesn't say it's due to compatibility.

For those who have summon Scat
Have any of you tried the Normal Gacha in the hopes to pull MEDB and Cuzilla as well? How did It go?

Hopefully we can get some more info on Altera from Extella and maybe DW will update her animations.

I find it EXTREMELY unlikely that Arjuna could handle Scathach in a one-on-one without resorting to Pashupata to kill them both. Sniping her is completely out of the question, because with Wisdom of the Dark Realm she actually has BETTER Clairvoyance than he does. Her profile goes out of its way to single out how good her Dark Realm-granted Clairvoyance is.

Hell, she could maybe even counter-snipe him with a thrown Gae Bolg.

Did you get to kiss her?

>Really hope for both at the same time.
Yeah and Hassan can also stomp Arjuna and Karna at the same time.

Avicebron was an Arab? I'd have thought he had Berber ancestry.

I thought I was the only Catalan playing this shitty game

No, he would definitely put up a good battle, but he would end up losing as Cu Alter implied. He can only win if he gets some sort of advantage, somehow.

She needs more rainbow animations

No, I just saw her in my dream and she moved her hands to choke me. This gave me the motivation to try to get her in her rate up and that I did. She's my favorite servant.

I got Scat and then never rolled again. I'm saving quartz for future events, the story gacha can suck my dick.

I got another karna

>rolling the story gacha.
Why?

He was from Al-Andalus no he needs to have some Arab ancestry
DW ens roba

Scathach, Altera and Arjuna are the only relevant Servants there. Hyde has monster regen but his end probably be the same as it was in Fragments.

>implying
It doesn't talk about how amazing it is, it just says she often uses it. Aside from that, Arjuna was able to completely nullify the advantage that Karna should have had thanks to the bad matchup between an Archer and close-range combatant because he was that damn good. Arjuna's arrows are shown to be casual mountain busters, and he was trained in the usage of Kalaripayattu by Drona, so with that and his A-Rank STR it's not like her getting up close would be a death sentence. On top of that, we don't know what Awarded Hero does, and his luck is so high that it's unlikely any of Scat's Gae Bolgs would work, at least not the Barbed Spear variant.

And saying that she could counter-snipe him is stupid as hell, since we don't know the actual range on a Servant's thrown Gae Bolg.

Doesn't Darius have a Reality Marble like Alex's or something? I feel like that could push him up a bit.

>implying that Wendy can't
Lmao desu senpai.

I'd say that Ushi would likely be the main character of the war she's in. She has that underdog flavor that is usually reserved for either main characters or important ally/side characters.

He also never said it isn't. He never specified Jack shit, and he's not exactly unbiased.

She's also Japanese and they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to wank that to high heaven as per usual

That's too bad. You'll have to kiss her next time.

She most certainly can't. She almost got btfo'd completely by Richard's casual usage of a fake Excalibur.

I think she'd be, as an example, Rin's Servant, if anything, not Shiro's.

Depends on who's writing. If its Sakurai, it'll probably be Attila as Shiro's and Scathach as Gil.

>It doesn't talk about how amazing it is, it just says she often uses it.
It suggests that it's rank B or A, which is already better than Arjuna's C+, and it's specifically stated that hers is good enough to see the future, which is never implied about Arjuna's. The very fact that she CAN see the future with it puts it in the top tiers of Clairvoyance

He never hit her, how's that btfo, dumb memelotposter?

Of course any version of Alter is my waifu.

Just because we drew Scat doesn't mean we have super luck at all. I had to do dozens of singles before it finally paid off there.

Just gotta keep doing singles throughout the day, every now and then it pays off. Most of the time I just get 3* CE's like lion plush, flaming wheel, or strange bottle. Singles won't fail you, as long as you never let up and keep doing them.

Holy fuck, Caesar has A Strenght. How did I not notice this before

This is the insane logic of people who believe in singles.

This is the logic of a man who has at least three five stars and five four stars, with Scat being one of them.

So don't be talking about how my systems don't work.

Rolled Shuten, then rolled Scathach, am F2P. BUT NOW THE TRUE HELL BEGINS

I have 9 bones. I need 44. Where the fuck do I get more bones? F0 isn't helping

>mountain
That shit was a cliff. Scathach has almost all the abilites at her disposal, a Gate of Gae Bolgs, Primal Rune higher than Brynhildr who could already City Bust, can summon Servants and can literally send you to another realm.

Cu Alter already said Scathach would be Arjuna.

I said almost, meaning that if it had hit, she'd be fucked.

Also all of my rare shit except for one come from singles, so yeah they do work.

Aside from the fact that that's just an implication, C+ is actually superior to both B and A ranks according to the number tables. And even then, you're really selling Arjuna short here. Aside from the fact that he likely has more weapon NPs than just Pashupata and that Agni Gandiva is likely an extremely strong NP by itself, you're just plain selling Arjuna short. He's an extremely powerful Servant, and the only word we have about him not beating her is from Cu Alter, who's not exactly an unbiased source of information. The fact that he casually nukes 28 demon pillars when Scat needed help with one, and only dies because he restricted the range so that he wouldn't kill everyone else around him, suggests that he's punching way above her weight.

he has the same combat stats as Rin!Saber