/dfog/ - Dungeon Fighter Online General [Your Anime World - Loli DFO Edition]

Act 05. Part 1. Guildpact
dfoneople.com/news/updates/406/Overview

DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054
youtube.com/watch?v=fLT_ave5lcQ

ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
DNF

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySTPmKUGIV0
wiki.dfo.world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In my ideal anime world, there are only cute witches!

faggots

does the grim reapers breath quest worth it it has cosumed to much of my time

beggars and losers general

I'm going to marry Vetala in my Anime World!

It was back when the game started and grinding tower was endgame for a bit

The title is worthless since Event Package Titles are miles better. It's only worth doing if you really want that Reaper Town Emote.

>It was back when the game started and grinding tower was endgame for a bit

Grinding Speedboats was endgame when the game launched. What a horrible time.

oh and besides the title does it give anything or unlock other areas?

just a reminder that you can now turn down the opacity of your own skills
this is pretty good for classes with too much flashy skills or summons.

Completing the Tower of Death titlebook gives you a Reaper Town Emote.

What about Joan Ferro island is it worth it

the dammed cristals consume too much inventory space

Someone said you could get a Gracia set within 2-3 weeks with current events but I don't see how.

What's the max number of alts you can make without buying additional slots again?

assuming you have a lot of low level alts farm the 1st guild dungeon with a tempester/gale force assist for the ancient mat box

easy

jgl

EX daily, login reward, buddy event box, and the real magic: as many alts as you can get on a guild to do 7 runs on guild dungeons to get account-bound legendary mat boxes.

wait
the monsters scale down to your level?

ye

Yes, first time I tried it on my lvl 86 it took fucking forever

Think the lowest is lvl 17 iirc

22 characters total

Come With Me selective legendary box
10x ancient material box every day until the 26th and 50x then
10 ancient materials per character per day with about 23 days of event left

If you have open slots start making creatures to plow through Gate of Sorrow as fast as possible, go back to town every time you get the vertical map. They have to be level 20 to get credit

Its incredibly worth it objectively but jesus christ I hate this event already, do like 5 alts a day tops and save yourself from burning out on DFO and being robbed of your FP every day

creatures literally kill everything in one click with a neopremium spear until like level 30

FP-free 'rewards', there are some okay things like forgotten elven ring in the gold chests but good luck with that meme. Metastatic crystal pouches are okay money, the only time I've done FL to farm account-bound growth potions for my alts was when I had to rush to fslayer selective chron box

You know what? Fuck it im just waiting around till 5pm so 1 more thief

N O W
O
W

992a bbca 0800 0759
As per usual post your redeem please!

May you Just Get Lucky xD

sigh...

Three unique-tier accessories that rarely drops from golden chests (and bosses rarely drop these chests, enjoy your RNG on top of RNG). Pretty much the only good thing about forgotten land.
The crystals are mostly worthless, but I think there is something "useful" to buy with the rarest crystal (you can trade mono-colored ones for the shiny one with a NPC on the zombie village, you find him behind a locked door on the scientist boss room), and the crafted unique-tier accessory sets from the final boss are pointless even as a placeholder set because it takes too much time to even craft one piece (it is faster to just get a halidom accessory set or farm gold and buy legendary shit).

So that's 220 a day, 1540 a week, 3080 in 2 weeks. That's 5 armor boxes. All you need is 1710 apostle remnants and you're good to go.

And it's gone...

You can AFK farm it on low level alts starting at level 35 as long as you have Girl of Ruins APCs. Nice free EXP for when you're out of FP.

What's the most badass, earth shaking, face smashing avatar for FGrappler?

What is Demonic Lancer's preferred pronoun again? I seem to keep forgetting.

Can you hold my hand on this one, I watched a video of it and nobody but me seems to have issues with it

I go to the top rightmost room of the snow area, summon the APC and stand at the very top of the room, shit doesn't work

>This post

>go make my food
>code gets posted
motherfucker

this is you

god damn it

TOO SLOW AGAIN

>F. Grappler
Stop now or you'll make you-know-who start posting his autistic rants again.

Are you standing behind the tree in the top right hand corner?

It also gets harder to make use of the higher level you are since the APC is only level 70.

Yo motherfucker post up that redeem.

2slowanons theres more chances dont worry. Itll be a while till i post more though

>Read last thread that gracia set is better than sea god
>Realize I already have sea god pants and almost enough for my second piece so it's too late to switch

Does guild purification ever reset or go down?

I'm sure I saw it somewhere but can't find it

>Getting triggered this hard by grapposting

Nothing stopping you from building gracia around your pants and getting that part last!

What's the best level 20 class to use as a guild dungeon daily slave?

monthly

creature

no class comes close, not even a little bit

But then I'd just be wasting all the fucking effort I spent trying to get these god damn pants. I think I'll just stick with trying to get the full sea god set on my male grappler because I don't feel like starting over on a set.

bug bug world...

what class is "creature"?

CRATER

But then you'll have to endure hell to get the cold princess acc set to go along with the sea god set.

>bug bug world
LO LI DFO

What if I just get the antong accessories instead? That way I won't have to use the haldiom gauntlets for the rest of my life.
I'd roll a creator if they actually looked like this in game instead of recolored f mage.

Gracia set endows light, you know.

mgrap is not getting into anton with sea god + anton acc without epic weapon
why would you farm an useless set?

I was talking about the sea god set there but you're still right. I forgot they give the element already from the set effect.
>Sea god is useless
How? That was what I was told to farm all this time before gracia set. I seriously don't want to have to have this like month of work to go to waste. Also not even banking on myself actually getting a usable epic weapon anyway.

Can someone tell me what to do with all this Chronicle shit? I'm not getting anything for my respective classes. What do I do with these?

Help please.
What sets are this guys using??
youtube.com/watch?v=ySTPmKUGIV0

I was thinking of making either a kunoichi for weeb sound effects or a necromancer for cute zombie waifu

Can somebody tell me about these two?I've heard almost nothing about them except kuno got nerfed. Do they have any utility?

It's a piece of shit equipment, into the disassembler it goes

They were probably half memeing because muh anton minsettings, though sea god set is definitely an option for that very meme. +12 lib can placehold for ebin especially in our inevitable unique experience raid population

If they're decent setpieces (sub-equips especially) save them for an alt, nipple loves giving us chronicle transcendence stone every other event

otherwise grind them, player diss for nihilistic frags/stones and profession diss for gold cubes

Wait for vamp mage if you want a summon waifu.

Playing necro is half necro and half inventory clicking

Disassemble them. Each type of disassembler (NPC, player, and portable from other professions) will give different results (chaos, nihil, and gold frags respectively).
For tainted pieces, reinforce them a few times and break them by using two or more dimensional auras on them. You get interdimensional frags based on the reinforce level.

At what lvl does Chronicle gets oudated i just hit 86 and i dont know if i should go there or other area

Seriously. How is sea god a useless set? Sea god used to be what everyone said to go for before this update and I don't think it would turn into a useless set for no reason. Also it's not like I wasn't going to go for a lib already since I'm doing ancients but that's still far away because of the shitty daily quest streamlining

Chrons are always relevant, be it simply for buff swapping or complementing single pieces of epics.

Does getting gracias apply to GMs?

Also what epic should I be shooting for with these free weapon shard?

Do we even know what the new subs do? I can't find that info anywhere.

What level do you need to be before guild dungeons start counting? my lv8 creator doesnt get credit for the daily.

When people said getting sea god, I thought people were only talking about getting the pants, not the set. Before the update, people said to save up for a Gracia set. Long before we knew about the Gracia set, I don't know what people recommended.

Actually you just need to be out of starting zone.

>Long before we knew about the Gracia set, I don't know what people recommended.
That's literally what I'm talking about right now. I'm from a time before your own.

>mgrap can do raid with a lib
boy i'm going to love reading this thread when raid releases

They sure can, given they need legos and ebins on top of it

We aren't korean, big guy

>legendaries AND epics on top of it
good luck doing that with sea god instead of gracia unless you've got full cp
the raid we'll get is korean and don't expect to do enough damage to complete it just because lol global dfo
gooks are literally giving out epic transfers and delaying raid forever because of how hard it is

9pc Seething Thorn

We only have the teaser trailer to go by. They should hit the KDNF test server this week since they're supposed to arrive on the KDNF live server on 7/14. So on Tuesday or Wednesday we'll have more in depth information on them.

Can't seem to find the Gerri NPC. She's not standing next to Seria. Did they move her? I have 600+ souls that are going to expire next week. Please respond.

Gerri is kill

They removed her. They've done this with some events in the past where the event tokens lasted longer than the actual NPCs.

omgah (lol)

FUG. Alright. Thanks for the quick response.

One more question. I accepted and opened the legendary fragment box but can't seem to find where those go in my inventory? Are they invisible?

Quest inventory usually.

Epic fragments* My mistake. ADD and high on caffeine.

check your epic dic

Been farming Gracia set on my hobo mom and I was wondering if maxing out Qigong - Yang and using lightsabre morph would be worth it. Or is electrocution shit and not worth building around?

>epic dic
i got an epic dick for you right here, adventurer

>hobo mom

Only SM is mom. Electrocution isn't elemental anyways and I don't think it's worth building around anymore.

>wiki.dfo.world
Sorry, I don't normally browse this thread, as you can probably tell. I don't know what a "dic" is.

Unless you're making a joke like

>Only SM is mom
Mage mom...

Hit the esc key, dumbdumb

I got it for tessa...

Didn't mean to green text there. I'm honestly checking the wiki, hoping to find an answer.

>checking
Oh, I found it. You meant the dictionary. Alright. Thank you very much! Sorry for being so new lol

>tessa...
gay

Who is the guy above Thief and all the people on the lower right side?

Yeah, I got it lol Thank you for the help. I appreciate it.

They are other neople characters apparently.

What about the lady standing to the left of Thief? Is she a Neople character too?

LS mode's electrocution with decent refinement level can do more damage zanbato mode, especially if you use a fast weapon that can apply shock on hit like Honor lightsaber. Shock have a short duration, but you have enough time to combine it with "instant-multi-hit" skills like Soaring and Gyre.
But that is only useful if you actually use your XXX between skills (because that is how you like to combo shit, or because you are using a zan so you have godawful cooldowns, or because you find it fun for whatever reason). Like said, shock isn't affected by elemental damage, only refinement and specific bonuses like "+X% electrocution damage".
You can't really build your hobo around it, but refinement don't have gold costs and you probably have loads of PEnergies from events so who cares. XXX also procs gracia's explosions, so go for it if you want to.

I see. XXXing between skills is how I play, and I am using a LS mainhand currently (stuck at +6 refine forever). Worth investing any TP in Yang? Also are there any good electrocution items I could try to get like you mentioned?