Order expensive item from Amazon

>Order expensive item from Amazon
>"Shalom pajeet! My [ITEM] says it was delivered around 3 days ago according to the tracking, but I still haven't gotten it!"
>"What? You'll refund me the cost of [ITEM]? Thank you so much sanjeet! You really shouldn't have, I'm very grateful for your fantastic customer service, you've been a great help and I will most certainly give you a 5/5 review on the satisfaction survey and enjoy my Omega Seamaster I most certainly paid for. Thank you again Pajeet and MAY ISHVARA, SHIVA, VISHNU AND BRAHMA BLESS YOUR SOUL ETERNALLY!"

don't you have to sign something when the postman comes with your package?

nope

also prove that the signature wasn't faked by either the driver or someone else.

can just sign random doodles.

bump

do it more than once and you get banned from Amazon

Good thing I have 30 other accounts lined up

you have 30 other addresses and postal boxes?

Amazon keeps track of shipping addresses and lets drivers know about people like you

they make Billions year; they know their shit a little better than to let people like you get away with stealing from them more than once

Of course I do

I have dozens of addresses all over town and in other towns. I watch mailboxes for numerous people and I even have duplicates of their community mailbox keys. If they were so smart I wouldn't be making how much I am.

lmao my friend used to do it and even sold some items like that
made a couple of thousands I think
Tips I got from him

>use variations of name (John, Johnny, Jon, Jonny, Jogn)
>use many accounts
>say you got the package and it was empty (that way you don't have to deal with the signing shit)
>different pickup locations

Iktfb

I've made thousands from amazon.

I have an envelope with over $6000 in it I got purely from amazon sitting my desk, collecting dust that I've never even used on anything lmfao.

kek nice
never had the balls to do it though

It's not the most I've made off illegal things but definitely the easiest

I can dump some easy ways to make money on this board over a week or two for you guys if you want

Please share...

No one seems to care ;(

Guess you guys want to stay poor

I do it occasionally on the same account. But I dont think they actually track your name or address I think the problem could be that they would track your credit card so they will identify you if you use it on another account.

But honestly I think they dont give a shit at all.

>But honestly I think they dont give a shit at all.

They do eventually.

share bro

okay i'll post little tidbits here and there

just give an example before I go to sleep cuck

how could I be the cuck if I'm the bull? Patience

Dump PLZ

Wait till i get out of jail plz

Oh look this thread again.

I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "freshcunt" or "newcunt fresh off the boat from facebook or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

They do care and they know. The money gets taken out of the drivers check

his loss XD

Still no fucking tips or reply,another clickbait "m-m-muh secret ways ".If you do post however I'll take back what I said and eat shit

Just discuss your "crimes" you fucking joker. I want to hear your "methods"

(Me)

>Order expensive item from Palcomix VIP
>Hello Pajeet! Yes, my copy of "How to discipline your dragon" syas it was delivered 3 days ago according to the racking, but I still havent got it!"
>"What? You'll refund me the cost of [ITEM]? Thank you so much sanjeet! You really shouldn't have, I'm very grateful for your fantastic customer service, you've been a great help and I will most certainly give you a 5/5 review on the satisfaction survey and enjoy my furry comic I most certainly paid for. Thank you again Pajeet and MAY ISHVARA, SHIVA, VISHNU AND BRAHMA BLESS YOUR SOUL ETERNALLY!"

You sound really butthurt over the fact that others have lower inhibition and don't pussy out by making dosh in illegitimate ways.

OP, please recommend the best items this works for.

They won't let you do it more than once. Don't ask how I know this.

Is the method wrong? Are you discounting what OP said? What infuriates you about this post?

You're mad they're stealing from a huge corporation?

>OP, please recommend the best items this works for.

Literally any. Just go as expensive as possible

So you just receive it to your address and then claim it was empty?

But they can prove they sent out with a specific weight.

How do you ensure you aren't using your own CC and it can't be tied back to you?

How do you get disposable CCs?

He simply creates a new account, but it might be problematic finding all those addresses and local courier boys might know him and see that the same guy is taking stuff in different addresses, which might raise suspicion.

How do you get unique identities, addresses and credit cards each time?

Does this work for eBay as well and with PayPal?

>So you just receive it to your address and then claim it was empty?

You say it never arrived at all despite saying it has been delivered, or that you received it but the box didn't have your item in it.

>But they can prove they sent out with a specific weight.

Who's to say that the driver didn't steal the package?

Who's to say that someone else didn't claim to be you and sign for the package?

Who's to say that it wasn't stolen off your porch as often times UPS drivers just leave it in plain sight?

Does it work for USA and UK only or other countries as well?

This thread is dogshit. Stop posting it you little nignog

This is absolutely not true, at least for FedEx and UPS.

this really belongs on /b/, unless you are a 12 year old who considers petty "i didn't get my item" scams to be "business & finance"

also, I should have mentioned that the person you most likely scammed wasn't Amazon but a third-party seller that Amazon is just shipping for. In other words, a regular person who is trying to earn money legitimately and provide for their family. This is something that you're proud of? You're nothing but low-life nigger scum IMO.