How can I short my own life

How can I short my own life

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/4025200
fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/bank-crime-statistics-2011/bank-crime-statistics-2011
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take out a life insurance policy before committing suicide

Take limb insurance, cut of arm

blow up some kuffars and get 72 virgins

>Purchase -9001 shares of yourself
>Wait for others to believe in you and "borrow" shares
>Disappoint them
>They sell stock in you
>???
>PROFIT

Preferably by pissing off some gangsters, so it won't look like suicide.

Insurance fag here.

You have to wait 2 years typically

"suicide exclusion period"

You already are. Your employer is borrowing you, and after 50 years he'll give you back worth less than you are now.

OP already fucked up and went straight to the disappointment step

There's a book called The Unincorporated Man. A few centuries in the future, every person is "incorporated" at birth, allowing people to buy shares in him. Each parent gets 10%, the government gets 5%, and you're left with 75% of your own shares. You typically have to sell a bunch of your shares to go to college. Any person's shares can be bought and sold by anyone.
goodreads.com/book/show/4025200

Unfortunately, after thinking up this cool setting, the authors shat all over it by making the protagonist a human popsicle who's old enough to be "unincorporated" and starts a political upheaval to eliminate incorporation, which he views as some kind of slavery or something. I think I gave up a few pages into the sequel.

Join the army.

this is actually it. also sell organs.

Sign up for one of those gigs where they test new meds on you, anti depressants and anti psychotics, should net you anywhere from $100 to $10k depending on the length of trial and stuff

Long $ROPE

Robbing a bank

>risky
>huge payoff if successful

fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/bank-crime-statistics-2011/bank-crime-statistics-2011

$38.5m total. 5000 robberies. $7700 per robbery.

>huge payoff
>huge payoff
>huge payoff

also depending on the policy, there might be a huge reduction in the payout after those 2 years if its suicide. make it look like an accident.

Join the Republican Party

This

Kek

>all robberies are successful
>not just robbing online

Get married and have kids

OP if you want to kill yourself but can`t because of family, we`re in the same boat.

I have put much thought into this and the best thing I came up with is playing video games to have time rushing by. If you`re not into video games, do sports you enjoy, watch movies. Time flies by.

I`m saving money for a time when cyrogenic sleep will be available. Then I say `Hi` to my family every two weeks after two days of getting in shape again (brain, muscles) and the rest of my life will be shortened by 12/14.
This might be a illusion but it`s the only thing that keeps me going.

You could also find someone from a poor country who looks like you and disappear for a few years. Pay him to play you for you family. If your family notices it`s not you (keep in mind you had disappeared for a few years), you play it off as a shitty joke or like he tried to take your place without you knowing.

PFFFFT