How much is a single, regular rock you can find anywhere worth?

how much is a single, regular rock you can find anywhere worth?

if its a Geode, prolly worth a few bucks

Whatever I can trick someone into paying me for it.

Single, unremarkable? Worthless

if you got a fuck ton of similar looking rocks you could sell them for landscaping or garden stuff

Probably negative money, given that transport costs of a heavy and largely worthless rock are going to be significantly more expensive than the rock is worth.

how can I tell if a rock is a geode or not?

how many of these unremarkable rocks would I need for their combined worth to be .01 cents?

but don't people carry rocks around in those huge dump trucks?

The correct answer.

something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

if its hollow, its a geode. you can tell if you tap it with a hammer, it makes a hollow sound

whats with all the silly threads? serious Veeky Forumsness here people. the rocks worth one sloppy blowjob from ya mum m&

It's worth nothing unless you live on Yap.

>how many of these unremarkable rocks would I need for their combined worth to be .01 cents?

Collect like 100 rocks of a similar look and put them in a bag and sell them for $5-10 or something.

Individual rocks sell for nothing but many sell for something since people use them for their gardens or other landscaping instead of collecting their own.

Ever heard of the Pet Rock? Massive market. Rocks were put in little mini pet carriers and sold as massive (relative to actual value) markup.

Dude this.

This rock is worth $10 million

If you put a curse on your rock and advertised it as bringing bad luck to who its sent to, you could sell it for $500.

There's a Strindberg play where a guy no one likes get sent a box of stones. Quite depressing.

..the is the expensive rock

>not collecting clams from the river every morning and harvesting their pearls

Throw it through a window.

>Single, unremarkable? Worthless

you will never make it.

It's in Beverly Hills isn't it?

See this rock? You can throw it through YOUR window when you're angry. Why? Because why the fuck not. Buy this rock faggot.

Please note, I'm not condoning any illegal activity what so ever, no liabilities will be hold against me for any property damage made by said rock.

its at the LACMA

>"There's a bizarre lunatic fringe who feel I owe them a living," Mr. Dahl told
>The Associated Press in 1988. "Sometimes I look back and wonder if my
>life wouldn't have been simpler if I hadn’t done it." [New York Times]

th-thanks Veeky Forums