/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

Roger Blueman Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

First for Ciri's feet

asking again, what are the must have mods for TW2?

Ciri a best

Just go fucking look yourself, you faggot.

If you think so, why did you post an anime?

Reminder that Nilfgaard is not canon, Gwent is an ancient pastime and perfect the way it is.

Wise dwarfposter

>I know this is not CDPR's tech support but anyone here ever had issues with the Witcher 3 game constantly freezing?
>I bought it yesterday but I can't go more than 15 minutes without the video freezing and having to go to the task manager to kill the program.
Is your CPU good enough?

Is it time?

>Movement Response: Standard/Alternate
What the hell does that mean? I wish more menu options were given descriptions.

movran voorhis is the frenchest guy in the universe holy shit

nth for Shani is perfection.

Does the Conductors of Magic mutation fuck with Aerondight's power? I respeced my mutations to get it, and I noticed the sword stopped charging one strikes.

Why doesn't this general like to talk about mods?

Because mods had neglected this thread with all the Triss spam and such for a long time

I'm in toussaint and there's a flying basilisk that i can't target, I'm at it's Nest but I don't know how to bring it down to fight it, it just stays flying above in circles

Do you think Geralt would keep Roche from killing Henselt, or let him kill him?

>that webm

RIP

Am I the only one that knows about the glitch that allows you to get to the Bald Mountain place of power before the quest?

How the hell do you beat the wicked witch? I figured you have to attack her when she lunges at you but I've hit her with aard, Crossbows, etc and she still stays up

I think she's been damaged by crossbows 20 times by now and only lost 1/3 of her total health

This can't be the real way to do it??

I've been replaying witcher 1 and god damn dice is so fucking shit. Ignoring that voltan is a cheating little cocksucker the rules are fucking retarded. Why is a straight worth less than a fucking pair and a 3? Why do 2 pairs lose to a single set of 3? These rules are fucking garbage.

Meant Munro not voltan.

Do I have to play Witcher 2 to be able to understand 3 at all?

I played through 1 but 2 feels like a slog to me.

No, but you have to read the books

What does Lambert smell like?

Geralt's sloppy seconds

bump

Try to get close to her and hit her with with a bomb. Casting aard when she flew by me also seemed to work well.

she is so smug

ciri

:3

is love

Ciri, I... do not wish you to marry Voohris.

how the fuck do you beat Quartermaster Eggebracht at gwent? do I just wait until I get some OP hero cards or something?

this nigga is like yami yugi or some shit.

Is it confirmed that the bruxae Geralt kills in tuissant in the cinematic trailer for witcher 3 is actually Orianna?

Geralt kills a bruxae in Witcher 3 cinematic trailer? Which one is that?

The one where it starts with the Woe song(the one orianna sings to the kid in the orphanage) Geralt comes, they talk, they fight she dies, and then he rides towards bouclaire

I figured it had to be her because of the song, character model and location, and pottery too as he says he'll come back for her when he finds her biting the kid

Don't worry, papa. I'm going to kill Voohris and marry you!

spies and decoys, hope for a good hand

later on you can just bully in gwent with OP heroes plus the spies and decoys

w-what's wrong with that guy on the back

standard, camera tends to centre behind geralt
alternate, you manually have to move the camera, all the time

elaborate

So, after TW1 came out I read Last Wish, as it was the only book out in English at the time. I hadn't really checked back since then but, about a month ago, I found that everything besides the last book in the Saga has been released.

Now, I've read Sword of Destiny, Blood of Elves and and half-way through Time of Contempt. Shit is fucking great. What kind of a time am I in for here? I already teared up when Geralt found Ciri in SoD and when Ciri told Yen she wanted to be with them forever in BoE.

Is it more fun or is it more feels? I get the impression it's feels. Fucking book makes you want to protect Ciri with your life.

You're not Ciri! ;_;

It gets kind of shitty and then better again.

Feels. I've read a lot of fantasy and nothing has affected me quite like this series. Also, the fan translation for the last book is in the OP if you're interested.

so when you go to Bald Mountain before the quest there's this door that requires a key.

If, facing the door, you do some tricky jumps on the rocks to the left of the door, you can get on top of the hill over the door, slide down and get to the place of power.

I knew about the fan translations but I'm one of those fags who needs to had a physical book in his hands. I'm fine reading comics on a tablet or PC, but for some reason, I need physical books.

Thanks though!

Yeah I very much prefer physical copies too. It was really the game that forced me to read them.

Same, it was shocking to see how often the games push you to act differently than the book Geralt.

Is there any point to having armor piercing on silver swords or armor?

I would assume monsters generally don't have armor but I'm unsure if monsters that are scaly or rocky are assigned an armor bonus.

As for whether it works on armor I really have no idea but I have some boots with +52 armor piercing and it's throwing me for a loop.

>boots with +52 armor piercing
You could fucking drop kick straight through chain mail.

Also speaking of armor piercing at one point during my play through I picked up an axe with 150 armor piercing and damage better than steel swords 3 levels above it, is that normal? Are axes for babby difficulty or something?

dunno, but at one point i just gave up theorycrafting in the game.

The stats, numbers and how they interact with each other is vaguely given in the game. Like, Igni caps at 100% burning but Aard can have more than 100% stagger. What does 180% chance to stagger even imply..? Staggerered? Staggerested? Also do you know that even though Igni caps at 100% burning, you can continue to increase the DoT component with even more sign intensity?

What does Yennefer of Corvo Bianco smell like besides Dettlaff?

does it make sense to go light armor + heavy attacks?

Critical heavy hits would deal a disgusting amount of damage, and you'd get more stamina regen to actually use signs every once in a while.

Smells like rain.

I want Yen to peg_ me!

Do not sexualize Yennefer

Thanks for clearing that up senpai.

>Also speaking of armor piercing at one point during my play through I picked up an axe with 150 armor piercing and damage better than steel swords 3 levels above it, is that normal? Are axes for babby difficulty or something?
Axes tend to deal more raw damage, but you can only apply oils to blades. So in the end a steel sword + hangman's oil should still be stronger.

var Attre a CUTE
A CUTE
>you will never get to get a troo threesome with the var Attre twins

That was my biggest gripe with the game. Then I found out it was planned initially and then dropped and my disappointment grew three sizes.

I hit her with a crossbow when she charges at you and the shield goes down. You can only hit her when it goes down.

She should hit the ground, take out her stick as it fucks you up and then take her out. Might have to repeat a few times but it is doable.

Yes, I had to google it.

this is how i beat ignus fatuus because i hated his fucking mechanics

I'm going to propose Yennefer and ask Barnabas-Basil to be my best man

wow now that's just fucking terrible. i genuinely wanted a fleshed out var Attre storyline, and yet they did that with o'dimm

Barnabas-Basil is too busy playing Gwent with Geralt, Dettlaff

>Just now finish a new NG+
>there will never be another Witcher game
>there will never be a game where you play as young Vesemir and constantly wear his pimp-ass hat

What reason is there to live?

kek desu

I'm Geralt, Dettlaff is dead

>

i beat BaW
why didnt yen/ ciri come visit me at my house?

You didn't beat the main game

>tfw ciri never fully buttons her shirt and you can barely peak into the abyss
>tfw the alternative outfit is a midriff showcase
>tfw that fucking depressing ass bad ending

I'm going to bully Iris so hard that she dies again

You are very rude.

In witcher 3, can i finish the main storyline and THEN continue to the dlc's without going to NG+?

Pretty sure i'm gonna buy the dlc's but i don't want to replay the base game

Yes you can.
Stupid question, honestly

yes you can play both dlcs post game

Fuck me, Andrzej sure loves semi-circles!

Breasts are practically half circles
Andrew loves himself some big bobbies

So that's why Geralt's sword always makes semi-circles in The Last Wish

Yes
Yen is also Andy's ex-wife

I'm going to suck Andrew's farts straight from the source

Is it so that after the last fight that everyone just disappears from Kaer Morhen? There's no one here, not even Eskel. I didn't bother looking after my first play-through.

Now Im depressed. Where are my Witcher bros?

They are resting just like you should be

Gone, time to kys yourself

I feel fucking empty.

I did everything right and they didn't give me Yen + Ciri ending in Bloond and Wine.

Only Yen.... Hold me bros.

H-HOW

photoshop

Fuck you. We gave you what was in demand the most: Waifu time. It was very hard to include it when we are working most on Cyberpunk 2077
Regards, Marcin #14 from Customer Harassment

No. I need my bros. I-it's just because it's not winter. That's why they're not here. I know Lambert, that prick, went to go fuck Kiera, but Eskel...he must be doing something important because without uncle Vesemir who else will care for Kaer Morhen?

Time to rest, user.