Wtf i thought serbia remove kebab

wtf i thought serbia remove kebab

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mathematical_Olympiad_selection_process
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania#Middle_Ages
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't, its a shitty forced meme pushed by ultranationalist retards and Serb fetishists. In reality Serbia is a land locked shithole. I'm expecting some tard to push the 'remove kebab' maymay. But in reality, the Bosniak population of Bosnia-Herzegovina during the war was like 46% today its over 50%. Nice genocide, soon the Muslims will be majorities just like they are in Kosovo.

The Balkans were better off under Ottoman rule.

As a Serb, i gotta admit this for a shameful display.

How the fuck do you lose to 800 people?

>serbian """"""empire"""""""

Well serbians were retarded and started drinking during the night and then the ottomans attacked they panicked and started running but they got stuck between the ottoman army and a river. Long story short incompetence.

WE WUZ CZARS

To be fair, Serbs have the lowest IQ in Europe, slightly below Turkey and Albania.

How do the muslims in southeastern europe hold up? No radicalization and terrorist problems like in the middle east?

Pretty sure Bosnia and Albania are below Serbia, but hell all Balkans should be sterilized. Literally everything south of Danube is Africa.

The meme isn't even from a serb. It started out as a shitposting Macedonian Turk making fun of serbs that ended up backfiring. Now everyone unironically think "remove kebab" is supposed to be an insult to Turks .

>all 20.000 started drinking during the night

Did the T*rks even do anything other than build a few roads and bridges and take slaves?

What are your sources on this? Serbia pretty much achieved the most when it comes to science or military victories in that region, but also has a pretty high achievement rate for all countries of that size and population.

Not even to mention they had to deal with all kinds of things, from muslims to communism, and yet they have the best universities and sport teams in comparison to most of the countries over there...
Albania still has honor killings or I dont even know what, those people there are barely literate.

>t. cockroach

How? Balkans if nothing else has freedom of the press while basically half of Turkey is in literal stone ages, journalists are jailed, and country does not even have the facebook/twitter and other dumb sites.

>What are your sources on this?
Lynn and Vanhanen, sadly. I do wish someone did a proper international comparison.

PISA scores seem to corroborate Turkey being slightly better than Serbia, though Albania is way down in the dumps.

It must be noted that Lynn's data came from the commie era, it seems Albania went to shit completely after that (like Russia etc)

Yeah well I dont know about that, 2 seconds on Google seem to point out that you are full of shit.
Most Balkan countries seem to be just fine when in comparison to United States, in fact some countries from there like Slovenia have significantly higher quality of life than 90% of USA while other countries seem to have pretty much everything the rest of countries in Europe have, just in a bit shittier quality.
Meanwhile Albania just seems like a hellhole, a whole bunch of them just emigrates from there, and while I didnt go in great details about the place, it seems like the currency over there is heroin and tattooed whores.

All in all most Balkan countries seem just fine, slightly poorer than western European countries but nothing major, while Albania seems like an African country.

>Math Olympiads
I think the main thing this map shows is that East European countries care a lot more about the Math Olympiads than other Europeans, which makes sense since it was originally a competition for Warsaw Pact countries.

That said, maths is the one category where Serbia beat Turkey in PISA scores (by one point) so it seems they do have a knack for it.
I also note that Turkey and Albania don't participate in the Math Olympiads.
Finally, the number of competition winners doesn't reflect average intelligence and education but how well the most gifted are directed towards nationalist goals.

>2 seconds on Google seem to point out that you are full of shit.
I'm terribly sorry but your "2 seconds on Google" don't invalidate the 2012 PISA scores or even Lynn's shitty IQ research.

>Slovenia
Had an IQ just slightly below France, Hungary, the US or Spain according to Lynn, and ranked in the top 20 among the wealthiest Western countries in PISA score (it won more than 50 points over Serbia in mathematics and science)

>All in all most Balkan countries seem just fine
Serbia, Romania or Bulgaria are definitely worse than Croatia or Slovenia, and not "just fine".
>while Albania seems like an African country.
Agreed.
>a whole bunch of them just emigrates from there
As opposed to other Eastern European countries from which no one emigrates?

Albania is almost third-world in many of the metrics. I think some third-world countries even surpass it in certain things.

Also it seems the main difference and factor for the Math Olympiad results is the selection process:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mathematical_Olympiad_selection_process

You seem to have a hate boner for Serbia or something, so I'll play the devil's advocate I guess.

When you go to Belgrade there are zero military patrols, unlike in Paris, London, Munich, Amsterdam, etc... their crime and terrorism rate seems to be lower than European one today.
They produce the most blueberries in the world (lol).
Compared to United States they seem to live just fine I guess, no hormonal milk or diabetes/corn meats either. There is not a single thing average American has, that average Serbian does not have. They even have a competent police if various sources I found on Google are correct.
They seem to like their country, culture and way of life. Society doesnt seem to be polarized in any way and also the have the highest percentage of young people joining the military reserves voluntarily. They have regular national festivals where people wear traditional costumes and play traditional music and it seems they have something like a 1000 years of stable and friendly relations with Greeks and Russians where both politicians and people at large go and visit each other all the time.

They also seem to be the only country with Nobel prizes or historical persons in that entire region. That Nikola Tesla guy said he is a proud Serb, his body today is over there and he also wished Serbian March to be played on his funeral. His father was a Serbian orthodox priest and his brothers served Serbian army, in case people think his family wasnt Serbian.

They seem to be kinda poor and all drive shitty cars and have some shitty industries over there but overall it seems like a perfectly normal country that's a bit poorer when compared to European average.

>the Bosniak population of Bosnia-Herzegovina during the war was like 46% today its over 50%. Nice genocide

How are these mutually exclusive

>You seem to have a hate boner for Serbia or something
Not really, I just think Eastern Europe should be physically detached from the rest of the continent and hurled as far as possible, hopefully into some ocean if not outer space.

>so I'll play the devil's advocate I guess.
Please don't, you're terrible at it.

>muh blueberries
>muh whole foods
>muh nationalism
Pathetic. None of this changes the fact that they're backward morons by Western standards.

every irrelevan pissant country wants to portray themselves as the mighty force that stopped the turk menace, while it was russians and austrians that do most of the job.

If you are not a russian or austrian, your claim is miniscule at best and laughable at worst

They enjoy practically the same quality of life as the West while being 20 times safer... hell screencap this post in case this is true, but I think in some 10 or 20 years if all things remain the same upper-middle class Germans, French, Dutch, Swedish etc pensioners might plan their retirements in Portugal, Poland, Slovenia etc and hell even maybe Serbia.
Beside south eastern Europe was historically far richer than any north western European state or kingdom for a very long time when Constantinople was their capital.

Well the Serbs were the first ones to ever kill a sultan I guess. They also killed a whole bunch of Austrians in first world war alone and were basically winning for a short time, kinda impressive in comparison to all other states of that size.

Who hurt you?

The sources for this battle consist entirely of one Greek scholar who was both a WE WUZ imitator of ancient Greek philosophers (to the point where he called the Byzantines "Hellenes" and generally used such archaic language that his works are very difficult to understand), but also a prisoner of the Ottoman court who wrote a history that revolved entirely around how mighty and powerful they were, and how far contemporary Christian states had fallen from their glorious past.

Essentially this whole account is likely to be Ottoman propaganda, especially considering that the Serbs were on their way to attack the Ottoman capital and had amassed a great force specifically because they intended to attack the large Turkish army in the region. An account that states that a small scouting party of 800 men managed to rout an army drinking late into the night is both dubious and unlikely given the relatively competent military performances of the Serbs up to that point. This was a major military campaign, none of it makes sense.

In Veeky Forumsspeak, don't listen to the turkroach when he gets his imprisoned historian to tell you how great he is and how shitty his main opponent is

>i must defend the honor of the former turkish province of serbia

(((Empire)))

Just more Serb fantasy's by their academy and no real scholars outside real give a damn to challenge it. The Serbian empire didn't even have defined borders because it rapidly fell apart after the (((emperors))) death.

Serbs have a sad pathetic history of falsification and lying. Just look at the battle of Kosovo myth.

Learn some more. Albania has no honor killings unless you consider blood feuds honor killings. Literacy rates in Albania is the same as Serbia.

As for military achievements of Serbs. There is none, and if we're comparing who fought the most against the Ottomans the Serbs certainly don't beat Albanians on that front.

Serbia isn't better.

You need to learn more about Albania instead of making baseless assumptions about tattooed whores. Albania isn't Slavic.

Those are all some nice numbers but what the fuck is Albania anyway? Has that country ever even contributed anything to humanity?

Seriously the first time they are ever mentioned in history is after the Ottoman invasions, turkish horde probably brought the modern day Albanian into Europe since they dont look like any other European people and also do not speak any other European language, it just sounds turkish.

All I know that Rome and Greeks were the first state that had a writting system that held that region, than Slavs came and took that region, than Ottomans and after Ottomans these Albanians no one ever mentions before show up, than Italians shortly took that region briefly, than they left it and today its Albania.

All in all it is probably the worst country in Europe.... why would anyone bother with a history of such a disgusting country?

For now. You have to remember that they are a historical minority and not an enforced one. They know their place. If anything it would be gypsies that have a potential for radicalization, not the arabs and muslims.

I'm Albanian but it's odd that we are mentioned in a thread were Serbs got BTFO'd. As for history, Albanians were mentioned well before the name Ottoman was ever uttered from the mouths of European or Turk alike.

Oh and Albanians weren't brought into Europe. We were already there and our language sounds nothing like Turkish. Here's were Serbs originally spawned from.

Serbian propaganda is way more fantastical.

You don't know much really.

Ok so enlighten me if Albania really existed for thousands of years in Europe, what is Albania's greatest contribution to humanity?

Honestly I think literally every single one country has contributed more or has a higher living standard. Meanwhile I dont think Albania is ever even mentioned in anyone's textbook outside of Albania. I guess even if people ever hear of Albania, its something related to crime or something.

>What the fuck is Albania anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania#Middle_Ages

>Has that country ever even contributed anything to humanity?
Gramsci was Italo-Albanian, as was Francesco Crispi, the """Italian Bismarck""". Muhammad Ali, the founder of modern Egypt, and the Koprulu dynasty of Grand Viziers in the Ottoman Empire was in fact Albanian.
So I guess they do alright when put in charge of better countries? Quite strange.

>probably the worst country in Europe
Moldavia still exists, I'm afraid.

Albania the state didn't exist for thousands of years but the people have. Genetic, historical and linguistic evidence all attest to this. Much of Albania's history was either being occupied or rebelling into small statelets. See Skanderbeg.

You can do your own research about the origins of Albanians and not the Serb fantasy that Serbs want to push unto others. This is off topic to the OP but once again you don't know much about Albanians.

PS: Albania is poor due to communism and ottobots. There you go.

Albania's primary contribution to Humanity is killing loads of turkroaches and saving Europe.

It seems like an islamic shithole honestly, even the Serbs you all dont like over there could have easily wiped out if you didnt sell your asses to NATO.

Seriously its just so damn shitty according to every single metric I could find. Albania and Moldova really shouldnt exist. At least not in Europe. At least Moldova isnt islamic I guess...

>Islamic
Does beaches with women wearing bikinis sound Islamic to you?

>wiped out by Serbs
Serbs had the Yugoslav army and outnumbered Albanians in Kosovo but if they marched in Albania I doubt they would have gotten far

>shouldn't exist
A lot of cunts in Europe shouldn't exist. Albania is Europe and her people European. Case closed.

>low IQ population
>in charge of artillery

> Serbs had the Yugoslav army and outnumbered Albanians in Kosovo but if they marched in Albania I doubt they would have gotten far

Not with NATO backing up the Albanians, who are little more than back-woods mobsters.

Serbs aren't good fighters so they would have gotten BTFO'd regardless of NATO.