Would u ever truly be interested in a woman with equal or significantly less money than you?

would u ever truly be interested in a woman with equal or significantly less money than you?

in the back of your mind you know she's just using you.

even if you have equal money, you know she's just a shallow , class obsessed cunt.

Who hurt you, OP?

try r9k

Probably not. Although I considerably wealthy for my age, so I might be a little lenient.
>be 24 & 140K in the bank, feelsgood

I don't really see the point of women. Pets are cheaper and bring much more enjoyment and much less hassle.

>much more enjoyment
What are you doing with your pets user?

Maybe he's Canadian.

>In the back of your mind you know she's just using you.

If you make so much money, why would you give a shit anyways? Just don't marry them, and they have no claim to your finances. If they are happy, great. If they are a gold digging whore, they'll make their motives readily apparent.

Not like you can't afford a decent lawyer to tell her to go fuck herself with a rake if you make enough money for it to actually be a disparity large enough to actually 'mean' anything. So, again, why give a shit?

Thats the Plan: Act like the money you have depends on your parents. Then tell your parents that they need something like "Son, we dont like your GF, we disinherit you!"

-"But Dad! I love her and we dont need the money for our love!" and just leave

Just see how fast she can walk then.

yea...why wouldn't i wanna go thru years of litigation and being used and having to spend tiem with lawyers and in court over some bullshit drama off a bitch i dont even like . yea ur so right .thats exactly how i wanna spend my short time on earth

Canadians aren't sheepfuckers like Kiwis or monkeyfuckers like Africans. Not sure where you got your stories from.

Maybe you could spend time and effort finding a girl who won't do that to you? Nevermind, you're a retarded faggot. Better start sucking dick.

u seem like a really mature , logical thinker.

are you a girl by chance?

It's unnatural to want a woman of higher status than you

Yes. Who cares.

uwotm8?

that's not true at all, unless you're fairly insecure.

ITT: We discuss stuff we already know

>Women are fucking parasites

Thats not a male problem at all. Women are the ones who doesnt wanti marry "down", as long as you aren't a 10/10 fuckboi (Which doesnt get married anyway)

What exactly is she going to do if you aren't legally married? Get pregnant? So what? Most she'll get is child support if your attorney is even remotely competent, and if she's actually earning any appreciable amount of money, she will be ineligible for even that. She quits her job? Lawyer points out she's not utilizing her earning potential and rakes her over the coals in court.

Never file joint taxes. Keep her name off of everything like your car, utilities, your house, etc. That shouldn't be difficult to pass off if you really earn more. You're just "doing your part" in a normal relationship, and the vast majority of gold diggers lack the foresight to actually plan around this. Even if you live in a common law marriage location she can't pretend that you were ever married when all of your finances have been separate, and you have records going back years. Even if they can figure out this angle, there's no way to get into it without outing themselves if you present fair and reasonable points.

Or maybe, just maybe, some people aren't interested in relationships for the money. If you actually believe that the only thing that matters is money, you should probably just stick with hookers. Then you at least know, and don't have to worry about anything else.

Yeah sure brah, this is how it was developed by evolution
The concept of status has been with us for tens of thousands of years, right brah?

Get this fucking momscience "unnatural" bullshit out of here and go read a book, stupid r9k fuck

>ever telling a woman how much money you have

I don't know what you're on about, but the fact is men naturally do want woman of higher status than themselves all the time. That's all I'm saying.

I'm poor so it's really just muh dik game that keeps her around

lol the concept of status has been with us longer than that. it's innate in many animals on a primal level.

>taking a rice burner's advice
lmao

what else, listening to coal burners?

I'm much more interested in potential future earnings than current net worth. Give me an upwardly mobile entrepreneur over a downwardly mobile layabout any day.

hahaha enjoy losing ur money to inflation idiot

>would u ever truly be interested in a woman

no.

tfw my dad has several secret bank accounts in case my step-mom goes full retard. She eventually will and he knows it. He's just happy to have someone to cook and clean for a couple decades before she inevitably tries to get out with the loot.

i reject women for being poor

Here is a well explained idea, in a sea of shit, probably written from some old newfag, thanks user I enjoyed your advice

This is another real life applicable idea, many people get into a relationship without thinking that may finish someday, but it can happen and you need to take your precations, evaluate the risk and act accordingly, we are not robots (most of us at least) so acting in a human way is understandable and this is a real life solution.